Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Desire ❯ Late Night Run ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If I owned DBZ more importantly Vegeta, I wouldn't have time to write this disclaimer. I would be too busy F** him.



Dark Desire

Chapter Seven

Late Night Run

His PoV

She is late again. I have been too lenient with her, especially since the other night. She looked so ragged and pale, like something the cat coughed up. She was utterly desirable.

When she didn't come home I was enraged. How dare she defy me? Did she think she could avoid me by not coming home? I thought she was making some implausible excuse about her work, but her words struck a cord in me. I could see her exhaustion etched across her face. Her ki was at a low ebb and her pulse throbbed slower than usual. Most importantly, she did not smell of any other males, so her excuse satisfied me.

As I swept her form the second time I felt the barest twinge of something. Some may call it guilt. I call it a lapse in judgment. That's what you get when you take a weakling to your bed. It is bad enough that I have to be gentle with her so I don't crush her, but now I have to pace myself for her health. I roll my eyes in disgust.

I didn't think it was possible for me to be surprised. I mean, I have seen some shit in my time. The kind of stuff that would make the Onna fall into a catatonic state of shock. But she sure did surprise me. She made me a gift.

Not a sappy gift either, like I have seen the mates of this world give each other. What would I do with a worthless flower that would wilt and die? No, her gift was something that was useful to me, which meant she had thought long and hard about what would make me happy.

This pleased me because it meant she was learning that her place was to serve me, but it disturbed me as well. I have spent a lot of time observing the rituals of these humans and I know that the woman considers our arrangement to be somewhat of a relationship. Granted a sick and twisted one in her mind, but one just the same.

There are certain factors that contribute to that belief. We live together, which is just a matter of convenience to me, but I'm sure it gives her the feeling of playing "house." I also ran that pathetic male out of my territory, forcing her to choose between us. That was to be expected though, I am the dominate male, far superior to him.

Then there is the sex. I have to admit, it is pretty good. The best I have ever had in fact and it keeps getting better. I originally thought I would get my fill of her then get rid of her, but now I can't even kick her out of my bed. I refuse to think of the ramifications of my desire to keep her close.

Women are such weak minded creatures. I am sure that she has read more into my actions than the simple lust a man feels towards a woman. The fact that she made me such an extravagant gift may very well imply that she thinks that we are mates, after a fashion. Stupid Woman. Although I can't shake the faint feeling of something that has lingered since that night I took her so gently.

It felt so different to hold her near than to observe her from afar. To feel her pleasure instead of analyzing it. It was a sensation that I have never felt before. I held her close the rest of the night listening to her breathing and I felt...contentment, maybe? Stupid fool, you had better suck it up before someone discovers your weakness.

Its ten o'clock, where is that woman? I fly over to her office intent on dragging her back by her hair if I have too. Getting in the building is far too easy and I make a mental note to go back later to have a talk with the security detail. While they're sitting on their lazy asses my woman could get into trouble.

Your woman? Why do you care anyways? I thought you wanted to get rid of her? Shuddup, no one is talking to you. Stupid inner voices.

I find the woman slumped over her desk drooling unattractively onto her paperwork.

"Woman." I shout, smirking as she leaps out of her chair looking frantically about. She catches sight of me standing in the doorway and sinks back down in her chair clutching her chest.

"You know, I'm convinced that you are still trying to kill me and you are determined to do it by scaring me to death every time you see me." She snarls with some pep. My aren't we cranky when we wake up.

"Onna, if I wanted to kill you I would have done it by now."

When I see the satisfied smile that spreads across her face I nearly groan. Good job, now she is going to think I have feelings for her. To cover up my disconcertment I lean against the doorframe, crossing my arms over my chess and one ankle over the other. I smile roguishly at her as a distraction.

"What are you doing?" I ask in a husky tone.

She wisely lets my last comment slide as she glances down at the papers scattered across her desk. A faint blush heats her cheeks. She looks puzzled for a minute as she shifts through the stacks. I smirk, either the woman is losing her mind or I really look good, because she can't remember what she had been doing.

"Nothing important apparently." She says with a dismissive shrug. "Why are you here?" She asks curiously.

Her question reminds me of my earlier thoughts and I snarl inwardly. "You're late." I snap. "Again." I add menacingly.

She blinks owlishly at me for a moment before deciding that I don't mean her any real harm. "Oh, well let me get my things."

A stand in the corner with some blueprints tacked to it catches my attention. I walk over to examine it while she gathers up her belongings. My eyes widen when I realize they are plans for a Regeneration Tank. I glance at the woman who is shrugging on her jacket. I know she is considered a genius among her people, but does she really think she can replicate such advanced technology without even setting eyes on one?

I look back at the blue prints, studying them intently. I am shocked. She just didn't think she could do it, but was actually doing it. She had a few errors and she needed a little help in a few areas, but left on her own she would figure it out in a couple of weeks. I turn around to find her perched on the edge of her desk watching me quietly.

"What do you think?" She asks.

I struggle with an internal dilemma. It's against my nature to help anyone, but at the same time I want her home with me at night, not here working late.

Home, since when is this your home? Shut up!

"If you finish this, will you be back at the house at a decent hour each night?" I ask gruffly. Wordlessly she nods her assent.

I pluck the pencil that she has tucked behind her ear from her hair and turn back to the board to begin some alterations. Soon she is leaning over me, asking various questions and I find myself answering her without becoming annoyed. The depth of her intelligence was actually quite amazing. When we are finished, she glows happily, clucking over the prints like they are her favored pets and I have to fight the urge not to smile at her pleasure. I glance over at the clock and I'm startled to see that it is almost one in the morning.

"It's time to go woman." I nudge her in order to draw her attention from the papers.

"Hmm?" She glances at the clock. "Oh!" She stifles a yawn as she stretches, her eyes watering with exhaustion. "I think I'm going to treat myself and sleep in this morning. Now that this project is done I can have some down time. Thank you so much I really appreciate it."

Before I realize what she is doing she has her arms wrapped around me, in what the humans called a hug. I shrug her away with a snarl, but she just smiles as she turns to gather up her things.

We pass the security desk on the way out, and the guard barely looks up from the magazine he is reading. That reminds me that I need to come back here put the fear of, well me into them. We step outside and the Onna lifts her face into the soft breeze, she reaches up to let down her hair and shakes it loose around her shoulders.

"It is such a beautiful night, don't you agree?" She turns to look at me and I can see the stars sparkling in her eyes. I know that I have seen prettier women, but I can't bring them to mind at the moment. I just grunt in response to her asinine question. The only thing of importance that I observe about the night is that the deep shadows could easily conceal an attacker.

I scan the perimeter before leading her out into the park and onto the path. I scowl as I note that the lamps are placed too far apart leaving deep pools of darkness before the next yellow pond of light. It is dangerous for the Onna to walk this path alone at night.

I look down when I feel an insistent tug on my arm and I see the woman smile devilishly at me. She cocks her head to the side and I know that she wants me to follow her off the path. Apparently, the woman wanted a romp in the wild. All thoughts of security leave me as follow her willingly into the dark.

She darts off ahead of me and I smirk as I catch on to the game. I meander slowly along after her, my hands stuffed in my pockets. I barely resist the urge to whistle a tune. She disappears into the dark but I know exactly where she is at all times. I don't know when I started doing that, being aware of her ki even when I am intensely training. It just is.

I come across a garment on the ground and I nudge it with my boot. It is her jacket that she has tossed off. I cock my eye brow and continue on leaving it on the ground behind me. Next I come across her shoes. She is a wise woman to discard them. They would only slow her down when I begin to hunt her.

I walk passed her pantyhose without even glancing at them. I can feel my blood start to sing in my veins and I scent the air. I can feel her moving rapidly away from me, deeper into the park.

I come across her blouse and I pull my own shirt over my head to drop it on top of hers. It seems only fair. Her skirt is thrown haphazardly over a shrub, and I feel my cock start to thicken with anticipation. I can feel the rumbling in my chest as I start to growl primitively.

She leaves her bra and panties swinging on a low branch and I snarl at the image of her running through the woods naked, her hair streaming out behind her. I kick off my shoes and shed my jeans, I wear nothing underneath.

I snatch up her panties and bring them to my nose to inhale deeply. I force myself to disregard her ki as I move quickly through the trees, tracking her only by her potent scent. I move to the left intending to pin her in. Now, that I have picked up my pace it is a matter of moments before I find her. I trail behind her, crouching in the shadows, observing her lithe movements. She stops and looks back over her shoulder as if she senses my presences and then moves to dart in between two trees. I lose her to the shadows, but her aroma wafts through the air.

I stalk my prey with the efficiency of a predator, calmly herding her to the open. The minx pauses at the break in the forest, looking at the open glade suspiciously. She steps delicately out into the open and the moonlight kisses her soft skin. Without warning I tackle her from behind, sending her flying into the dirt. She screeches with outrage and turns hissing and spitting. She leaps on me and for a moment I am taken aback. I spy a feral glint in her eye and I growl in response.

I pin her to the ground immediately dominating her, but she struggles fiercely. She tries to bite and scratch me but her human defenses are ineffective against me. I am nearly bursting, I have never been this erotically charged before. All of my past encounters with women were specifically designed for their pleasure. I am usually removed from the act itself. Oh I enjoyed it to be sure, I was male after all, but the point was to prove that I could do it. This little scenario seemed to be tailored for my pleasure, as if she had plucked it from my mind when I had slept.

I cover her mouth with mine to muffle her shrieks, plunging my tongue into hers. She snaps her jaws shut, catching the soft tissue in her teeth. Blood fills my mouth and I snarl in rage, she hisses in response. I vaguely register that we must sound like a pair of beasts waging a bloody battle.

To punish her I slide down her undulating body, to bite her sensitive flesh under her breast. She screeches like a hellcat as she yanks painfully at my hair. My fingers dig into her ribs to keep her still before I drag them down her side to pin her hip down. I slide further down and lap at her midriff on my way to her heat.

I spread her lips and nip at her swollen bud causing her to hiss and buck wildly. I thrust my tongue into her while holding her down by her stomach. She becomes too violent for me to subdue her without causing too much damage, so I abandon my efforts and instead lay down completely on top of her, pinning her with my weight. Her fists are still tangled in my hair so I snatch them away to hold them above her head with one hand.

With a grunt I roughly spread her legs and impale her to the core. I begin to piston in and out of her roughly, thinking only of my pleasure. She is so tight and hot that I barely remember to curb my strength so I don't hurt her too badly.

My instincts soar out of control as I feel my blood heat up. I release my grip on her wrists and I growl ferociously as I feel her scrape her nails down my back as hard as she can. She wraps her long legs around my hips in an effort to hang on while her teeth clamp down tightly on my muscular neck.

The heel of her foot presses into my tail spot unintentionally and a spasm of delicious pleasure races through me sending me over the edge. I roar my release as I spill myself deep inside of her.

Panting heavily I look down at the heavy lidded onna. Her lips are smeared with blood, and her body is smudged with dirt. I can already see bruises forming on her alabaster skin and angry red marks glare at me. Her red lips part to reveal a bloody grin, and I feel myself getting hard again inside of her.

I roll her over so she is straddling me, being careful not to pull out of her. She sits back on me, her back arching seductively as her breasts swell in invitation. I reach up to tweak her nipples and she moans with desire. Her head lolls back and I can feel her aqua hair brush my thighs. She braces one hand behind her on my leg while the other reaches down into her curls.

She rides me with a slow steady pace while she plays with herself. I can feel her walls pulling at me, demanding that I gift them with more of my milky fluid. She accelerates and she whimpers with need. I feel it as the first ripples of her climax hit her, emanating from her core than out towards the tips of her fingers. It is her screams of pleasure that pulls me over the edge. Her pleasure wrought me mine.

? POV

Unfaithful, fucking WHORE! How dare she? She knew I was watching, she knows I walk her home every night, no matter how late she is. She had to taunt me like that. She is nothing but a slut.

I storm into my apartment, straight into my shrine room. I rip the pictures of my blue haired goddess from the walls, shredding them with my bare hands. She did not deserve my worship. To do THAT with that man. To laugh at me. After all that I have done for her. I have been there to watch her, to comfort her, to love her and she throws it all in my face.

She will have to pay for embarrassing me. For hurting me. She will pay in blood. I will hear her screams and she will beg for me to forgive her. If she begs long and hard enough I might let her live.