Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Desire ❯ Redemption ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Don't own it.

Dark Desire

Chapter Eight

Redemption

Her pov

Oh kami, what am I going to do? I slide down the cool bathroom wall to sit on the tiled floor. I rest my forehead on my knees as I desperately try to come of up with a solution to my newest problem.

I am pregnant.

He is going to kill me. He is royally going to flip out. A couple of years from now this might have been okay. I would have had time to soften him up a bit maybe, but not now. I don't understand how this could have happened. I am on the pill. Figures, I should have tested it to make sure it was compatible with Saiyan DNA. I am such an idiot.

I can hear it now. He is going to blame me. Like it is all my fault. It takes two to tango buddy. Oh Kami I am so dead.

I rip open another kit, a different brand this time. I almost can't pee I'm so upset. Five minutes later, yup there it is pink double line. I am so pregnant. I am so dead.

His pov

I can't concentrate today. My muscles strain under the weight of the gravity, mercilessly trying to pull me to the ground, but my thoughts are on my blue hair beauty. Unconsciously, I seek out her ki. She is in her bathroom, maybe she is naked. I feel the corners of my mouth quirk at the thought. A quickie is what I need to get back on track.

I leave the GR and swiftly travel up to her room. I open the bathroom door without knocking, she's right I do love scaring the crap out of her. She always flushes so prettily when I do. For a moment, I don't see her and then I spy her slumped on the floor her back braced against the wall. My smirk turns to a frown as I look down at her.

"Woman, what are you doing?" I snarl

She doesn't raise her head, just curls up tighter into a ball. I catch a scent in the air that I haven't smelled from her in some time. Fear. I reach down and haul her out into the center of the bedroom with me. She stands before me her head lowered, refusing to meet my eyes. What the fuck is wrong with her?

I grab her chin and I force her to look at me. She is biting her lower lip and her eyes are wide. Obviously, she has done something that she thinks will make me mad. I lean down and sniff her carefully. I can't smell any other males on her so her fear can't be stemming from unfaithfulness.

"What did you do?" I demand to know.

She gulps and begins to tremble. Her mouth opens and closes but no sound comes out. Finally, she forms a sentence.

"I am pregnant." She whispers with horror.

She clasps her hands between her breasts to still their trembling and she lets her head drop back down again. Her whole frame is tense like she is expecting me to lash out at her at any minute. I almost smile at her antics, silly onna.

"Oh is that all?" At my words her head snaps back up and she looks at me aghast. I stare down at her coolly.

"Is that all?" She repeats back at me completely astounded at my lack of reaction.

"Well Onna, it is the natural result of our activities. Although, I had thought you were smart enough to prevent it." I resist the urge to chuckle at her outraged look. My words must have reassured her though, because she smiles after a second.

"Oh well, this is great! I thought you were going to be furious. I am so happy. We are going to have a baby." She claps her hands together in a sick imitation of her ditzy mother.

I frown darkly at her. "You misunderstand me woman. You will not be keeping the brat, you will dispose of it." There was no way I was going to let a half breed freak of mine run about.

Her face freezes with shock before it crumples. "Get rid of it? You mean you want me to get an abortion?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. I will not allow you to whelp a half breed. Once you get rid of it, I expect you to take the necessary steps to make sure this never happens again." I snarl at her.

She takes a small step away from me and I growl. Her hands lower to cover her stomach and her face grows pale. Her lips straighten into a thin line and I can see a glint of rebellion in her eye.

"No." She says the word with conviction. I would be proud of her it wasn't me she was defying.

"Yes, woman." I hiss.

"I will not kill my baby." She growls like a lioness protecting her young.

I reach out and grab her arm, dragging her against me. "I will not have a brat running around."

She looks me straight in the eye, with an unwavering gaze. "Then get out." She bites out.

For the second time the woman surprises me. I know she craves my touch, but she is willing to sacrifice it for this brat she is carrying. I have tried to be reasonable, now I am just mad.

"You will get rid of the brat or I will beat it out of you Onna and if you die with it, so be it." I vow maliciously.

I smell fear in the air again and I didn't think it was possible for the woman to get any whiter. Sweat beads on her brow and upper lip as she tries to swallow. Instead of cowering like I thought she would, she stiffens her spine and spits at me.

I gently reach up to wipe her saliva from my face before I snap. I grab her around her delicate neck and slam her up against the wall with such force it shakes. She expels her breath violently and I can feel tremors of pain race through her body.

"You will not defy me Onna." I hiss down at her.

She takes a moment to get some air back into her lungs, before she looks up at me. I have seen that expression in her eyes before. I wore it before I faced my lizard master. I knew I was going to die, but I still would not back down. It is the look of a cornered animal that would prefer death over captivity.

"I will never kill my child for you. If you want it dead then you have to kill it yourself, but you had better be sure that you kill me along with it, because if you don't, I will be waiting for the moment when I can destroy you." Her voice is a low hiss filled with determination.

Her words are truthful, I can smell it. I have lost. She would rather die than rid herself of the brat. Why did she want it? It is the spawn of a monster and yet she fights for it like it is some golden child. I stare down into her sapphire eyes and I know that I will have to kill her eventually. Wont I? Pissed at her and myself, I throw her onto her bed, before storming out of the room and back into my GR.

I stand in the center of the room, my fists clenched at my sides. How can she do this to me? How dare that bitch defy me? To even think about letting some freak be born into this world.

It's an heir

An heir to what? There is no more Saiyan race. Only that third class and his disgusting spawn.

Look how strong that spawn has become.

So what, it was a freak accident. No half breed should ever be that strong.

But he is.

That's not the point.

What is the point?

I don't want a child. I don't need a child. It is just another weakness. You might as well hang a neon sign at the door that says come kill the weak Saiyan Prince. My enemies will use it against me.

Cut the bullshit. No one even knows you survived Namek. You have no enemies here. What is the real reason?

I refuse to answer that.

Coward.

Fine! I don't deserve a child. I don't deserve a mate. I don't deserve happiness. All I am is a murdering bastard who has killed billions. To weak to free myself from my servitude to an monstrous overlord. What child would want to call me father? I am a disgrace to my race.

I fall to my knees as the shadows begin to lengthen, bowing my head in penitence.

I don't know how long I kneel there, but I eventually pull myself up off the cold cement. I glance at the clock and see that it is nearly midnight. I trudge up to my room, my soul weary. I enter my room and stare at the empty bed. I turn around and make my way to her. I creep into her room silently, being sure not to wake her.

She is lying in the center of her bed, curled up in the fetal position, her arms wrapped protectively around her waist. I know that she has been restless because the bed is rumpled and her face is flushed. I reach down to caress her cheek with my finger, but instead of arching to my touch like she used to she cringes away. I sigh deeply before moving away allowing the darkness to swallow me.

The next day ? Pov

She is going to be working late tonight, I heard her tell one of the other women. This will be my opportunity to discipline her. She has been such a bad girl. I can't wait to wring an apology from her lips.

I wait patiently for the building to empty out for the night. Soon an eerie silence descends over the office and I make my way to her. The empty corridors echo with my footsteps and I can feel anticipation heat my blood. Finally, we are going to be together.

I pause at the door and look in to see her at her desk. The lamp light makes her look pale and drawn. She has looked rather haggard today, but when she sees me I am sure she will feel better. She hasn't noticed me yet, and I move stealthily closer to her.

He head jerks up just as I reach her desk, her eyes wide. For a minute, disappointment gleams in her eyes, but she quickly hides it away. Did she think I was him? That bitch, I will show her.

Her brow furls in confusion as she stares at me. "Aren't you that guy from down in accounting?" She asks. "What are you doing up here?"

Rage blooms in my chest and without warning I leap on her. For a minute she is too startled to react and I grab her around the neck pushing her to the floor. As we fall she starts to struggle, but my hand around her throat prevents her from screaming.

I land on top of her and I use my weight to pin her to the ground. I straddle her bucking hips and I feel my groin harden at her movements.

Her small hands wrap around my wrist and she tries desperately to claw at me. I lean down to kiss her soft lips, but she reaches up and with her sharp nails and scratches me down my cheek. I howl with outrage and I punch her in the face. I feel satisfaction as I see blood run from her nose and over her swollen lips. I hit her again and again until she stops struggling.

She moans softly as I reach down to tear open her blouse, freeing her perfect breasts. I hear her whisper a name, but it is not mine. I grab her by the hair pulling her up so I can hiss in her face.

"Learn your place bitch." Her blue eyes are wide with fear as she shakes her head in denial.

"Her place is by my side." I hear a rough voice from behind me. I turn to face the new threat, but all I see is a flame haired demon. I open my mouth to scream, but I am enveloped in a burning light.

His Pov

I am training when I feel her ki start to fluctuate. I don't know what is happening to her, but I know she is in trouble. Without hesitation I fly to her building and race to her office. I arrive to see another male daring to put his hands on my woman. She is bloody and naked to the waist. I know that he will kill her if left unchecked.

Here is your chance to be rid of the woman. Turn around and walk away.

As the words echo in my head I hear the Onna utter my name in a shuddering whisper, calling me to save her. The man leans down to hiss at her. "Learn you place bitch." Anger swells inside of me and I react without thinking. "Her place is by my side." I say before blasting him to the next dimension.

I walk over to look down at the onna. She is beaten but not broken. She stares up at me, relief shinning in her eyes, before coldness settles in them.

"Why did you save me? You could have been rid of us both if you had just walked away." She asks impassively, though it must hurt to speak with her lip split like that. I don't answer her and instead I pick her up, cradling her against my chest.

I fly back home and place her in her bed gently. I leave the room to retrieve my suave, some hot water and a rag. When I return I see that she has thrown her clothes in a crumbled heap in the corner of the room and changed into a clean nightgown. I sit on the bed next to her and begin to bathe her wounds. She winces but does not cry and I feel pride at her actions.

As I apply the salve to her face, I ask myself why I saved her. But the question is redundant. I know why. I can not see her hurt. I will not see her hurt. She is the one being in the universe that I care for. She has become a guiding light in my dark soul and without her I would become lost. What rubbish, but I know it to be true.

I thought before, that you could not reclaim honor once it was lost, but now I wonder if maybe I can reclaim it a piece at a time. By caring for this woman and protecting our brat, maybe I can become the man that I want to be. I thread my hand in her hair and she watches me carefully as if reading my mind through my eyes.

"You will keep the brat." I state. She merely nods that she will.

"I would stay and train it." I say, but this time she does not nod, but just stares at me with an unfathomable look.

"If you would have me." I feel the lump of flesh that is called my heart clench. If she turns me away, I will go without question. I will obey the will of this weak woman, because I can not compete with her power.

"Yes, I would have you." She says softly and I feel a burst of emotion inside of me. Is this what happiness is?

I drop my forehead down on hers and stare deeply into her eyes.

"You are mine, Bulma." My words are a demand clothed in a silken caress.

"Yes, and you are mine, Vegeta." Her words are just as binding.

I lie next to her and pull her against to me, close to my heart. My mate, my brat, my home. For the first time in twenty years I sleep without dreaming.

The End