Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter Of A Warrior ❯ Let The Training Begin ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Seven - Let The Training Begin

The next morning, Sakura went downstairs to find Krillen, #18, Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks all still asleep on the sofa. Sakura sat down on an armchair opposite them, and looked at Vegeta, surprised at how happy and peaceful he looked, asleep with his family.

Bulma suddenly woke up and jumped. The top of her head hit Vegeta's chin hard, Vegeta yelled, waking Trunks, Trunks began to cry, stirring #18, and she rolled over on the sofa, falling off and dragging Krillen, whose T-shirt she had been clinging to, off the sofa with her. Vegeta glared at Bulma. "I got to sleep three hours ago." He said, still staring at her. "I would appreciate it if you didn't do that again, because, as much as I don't want to see you killed, if you do it again, I will be unable to stop myself from throwing you through a wall!" With that, he picked up Trunks and walked into the kitchen, his stomach grumbling. A typical Saiya-jin trait. Bulma muttered something about him being the one to rest his chin on her head. Sakura laughed and followed Vegeta into the kitchen for breakfast. The rest of the household joined them later.

* * * * *

Later that day, the entire squad of Z warriors met outside Gohan's house. Piccolo was the one holding the little meeting. "OK guys." He said, looking at the group. "I'm gonna do a little one-to-one training, but I haven't decided which one of you guys is going to be my sparring partner. If you want to train with me, just step forward and I'll choose somehow." Everybody stepped forward, even, to Piccolo's surprise, Vegeta. "Okay, tough decision. I want to train with someone strong," he said, hesitating as he thought it over "But I don't want to train with someone so strong they'll flatten me, so Gohan, as a Level 2 Super Saiya-jin, I think that eliminates you. No offence, but I don't want to die just now." Gohan stepped back, and Piccolo looked over the group. "Right, I think I'm gonna regret this, but I think I'll pick Vegeta." Vegeta smiled, and stepped towards Piccolo.

"Where are we going to train, green bean?" Vegeta asked Piccolo, his usual irritating grin on his face. Piccolo scowled.

"Don't call me that." He growled at Vegeta, obviously regretting his decision already. "I think we'll train at my place for a while, before going to train for a while in about a hundred times gravity or something. How's that?"

Vegeta nodded. "That's fine with me."

"See you guys." Piccolo said to the rest of the Z Warriors. "Vegeta, come with me." He flew up into the air, and Vegeta followed him towards the Guardian of Earths plateau.

Gohan suddenly turned to Sakura. "So," He said to her. "Do you want to do some training?" She nodded, and she and Gohan also flew off.

* * * * *

"Right," Gohan told her, as they entered a big, white room with several items of training equipment in it, and a large machine in the middle. "This is a special training room. It can multiply the gravity in this room by hundreds times the Earth's natural gravity. Have you ever been inside one before?"

Sakura nodded. "Yeah, Vegeta took me in one the first time I met him. We went in twenty times gravity. I've never been in any higher."

Gohan looked at her. "Okay then, we'll start at twenty-five times gravity, and then work our way up." He walked up to the machine in the middle of the room, and pressed some buttons on a keypad. A number on a screen increased immediately from one to twenty-five. It felt a little strange to Sakura at first. Sakura could barely move for the first few moments. It was as though somebody was trying to bury her alive by pulling her through the ground, and the only thing she could do was fight.

She and Gohan began to fight. She attempted to deliver blows to Gohan's face, but he blocked every one of her kicks and punches. Sakura was strong, and so was Gohan. Sakura jumped up, and landed in the corner of the room. She raised her arms high into the air and, as she had with Furiza several years before, and performed another series of brilliant forward flips, plunging her feet into Gohan's stomach. Gohan flew back several feet and crashed into the wall. He looked up at Sakura in shock, a small trickle of blood coming from his mouth. "OK." He said walking over to the machine and pressing some keys. "It's time to go up to fifty."

Gohan and Sakura continued fighting for several hours, and were soon up to over two hundred and fifty times normal gravity, and Sakura had become much stronger than she had been just hours before. Gohan looked at Sakura and smiled. "I'm impressed." He told her, his blonde hair, blue eyes and bulging muscles standing out against all of his features, because they were not usually there. He was a Super Saiya-jin Level 2. This meant, that he had not only exceeded the maximum power level of an extremely strong first class Saiya-jin, but that of the legendary Super Saiya-jin as well. This, Sakura had never thought possible of a Saiya-jin of his class, especially not of a half human. Gohan looked at her. "Ever heard of the Kame-Hame-Ha?"

The next few hours of their training was spent teaching Sakura a very powerful energy attack called a Kame-Hame-Ha. Sakura had some difficulty summoning enough of her energy for the Kame-Hame-Ha, but she soon mastered it, and after their training was complete, the floor of the room was damaged beyond repair. Sakura and Gohan's energy attacks had been pulled down to the ground by the increased energy in the room, and their power had destroyed the floor. By the time they finished their training, it was, once again, very late.