Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ The Fight Against Raditz ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sayain Saga Chapter 2
 
After making an alliance with Piccolo though only temporary Goku using the dragon radar locates Gohan and his three kidnappers. As Goku lands he notices that there is a space pod behind Raditz and Gohan in locked inside.
“Raditz let my son go!” Goku's voice has lost its calmness.
Raditz laughs at Goku and his green friend, “I can't say that I will do that brother, you see Kakarot you haven't fulfilled your part of the deal.”
“Then I will just have to fight you for him.” Goku and Piccolo take their stances.
Kai walks up to Raditz and with a nod he and Tai charge at the new alliance.
Kai quickly maneuvers behind Goku and kicks him in the back but Goku pushes of the ground with his hands and lands back on his feet. Goku then charges at Kai and punches him in the face making him turn enough for Goku to land a spinning with to the back of his neck and drop him to the ground. Kai quickly stands and fires a blast of blue energy that covers Goku and sends him crashing to the ground. Goku stands back up and remove his weighted shoes and armbands.
“Like that is really going to make a” Goku suddenly disappears from sight.
Goku reappears behind Kai and with his hands together slams his fists into Kai's back launching him thirty feet away. Goku takes his stance and begins to say something but Kai can't hear it. Goku thrust his hands forward and with a loud roar a nearly blinding blue and white beam strikes Kai dead center in the chest launching him all the way back to Raditz's feet.
Meanwhile Tyler has Piccolo on the ground and puts his hands together and an orange ball begins to appear just in front of his hands. Suddenly from behind a green fist strikes him in the face and Piccolo stands up revealing his ability to stretch him limbs. Piccolo puts his hands over his head and fires a dark reddish orange wave of energy and blows Tai back to Raditz as well.
“You two are completely worthless aren't you!?” Raditz back hands Kai in the face, “Now get up, we're not done here.”
Kai and Tai both stand up there bodies bruised and battered from fighting against two opponent with more than twice the amount of fighting experience.
Goku calls out to them, “Why are you doing this!?”
Tai looks at Kai then calls back, “We are Sayains this is what we were born to do.”
Goku clenches his fists at his sides making his knuckles turn white, “You were born to kidnap innocent children, kill people, that is what you were born to do!?”
Kai and Tai both put there heads down pondering what Goku had just said.
Raditz charges at Goku and Piccolo, “Shut up, stop confusing them!!!”
With a powerful kick Goku drops back to the ground and then Raditz delivers a karate chop to Piccolo that severs his forearm from the rest of his body. Raditz then kicks piccolo in the face launching him backwards.
Raditz picks up the arm, “Excuse me has anyone seen my arm HAHAHA you can't miss it, it's green!” Raditz throws the arm at Piccolo who is scowling at Raditz. “Why so blue green man, it is because you're powerless to save your friend of because you're just plain ugly?”
With a grunt a new arm grows from what is left of his arm, “Maybe you'd like to take back what you just said.”
Goku slowly gets back to his feet just as Piccolo fires his “special beam cannon.” The blast catches Raditz by surprise but he still dodges most of the blast, it only destroys his shoulder guard on the armor he is wearing.
“Darn it I missed!”
Goku runs over to Piccolo, “Can you fire off another one of those?”
“It would take time to gather the energy; I would need at least five minutes.” Goku nods and charges at Raditz.
Goku dodges a punch and connects wit his own but Raditz quickly counters with a knee to the stomach that drops Goku to the ground again. Raditz goes to stomp on Goku but he rolls away from it and catches Raditz's tail.
Raditz suddenly falls to the ground even his voice sounds weak, “How did you know?”
Goku smiles and laughs, “Did you think I wouldn't know about your tail? Now you are going to pay for all the wrong things you've done.”
“Please brother, I beg you let me go, I will change I promise you.”
Piccolo shouts at Goku while charge his energy, “Goku don't believe his it is just a trick he was going to kill your son!”
“Please brother, please show me mercy.”
Goku releases his tail and Raditz quickly gets to his feet and slugs Goku down to the ground and begins to stomp on him.
With every stomp Goku lets out a louder and more pain filled scream, “Did you really think I was telling you the truth, now I will stomp the life out of you prepare to die!”
Suddenly Raditz's scouter begins to beep and the pod containing Gohan explodes and he lands on the ground in front of Kai and Tai.
“You two stop that boy!”
Kai and Tai don't move towards Gohan they just look at Raditz and shake there head no.
“Stop it, LEAVE DAD ALONE!!!!” Gohan suddenly flies at Raditz with extreme speed and crashes right into the center of his chest dropping him to the ground almost completely unable to breathe.
After a minute Raditz stands back up and readies an energy blast aimed right at Gohan. Raditz fires the blast but Kai quickly rams himself into Raditz making the blast less accurate and Tai catches Gohan and moves him away from the explosion.
Raditz stumbles back cursing Kai and Tai but Goku quickly runs up behind him and puts him in a bearhug submission.
“Piccolo my ribs are broken! HURRY!!!” Goku struggles to keep Raditz from moving.
“I'm almost there Goku hold on!” The energy at Piccolo's finger tip continues to spark and flicker.
“Hey Kakarot look, we're both going to be history if you don't let me go right now.”
“No way, you are going to pay for your actions!”
Piccolo whips his hand forward and releases a beam with spiraling energy around it. The blast connects and goes through Raditz and Goku.
As they both lay dying Raditz looks at Piccolo, “You think you've won, there are two others that will be here in a year's time. They are both stronger than me.” Raditz weakly turns his head and looks at Kai, “You have made your choice now, you must deal with it.”
As goku dies Piccolo promises to make a warrior out of his son to prepare for the coming threat of two more Sayains. As he picks up Gohan he looks at Kai and Tai and with no more than a “hmph,” flies away with the crying baby Sayain.