Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Deeper Meaning of Pain ❯ I Can't Stand You ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Deeper Meaning of Pain
By: ReiChan

DiSCLAiMER: I don't own DBZ/GT, if I did I wouldn't be writing this disclaimer.

AUTHORESS' NOTE: Sorry for the wait...to those of you who waited.

Crystal: Of course you can write a song for this! I wouldn't mind putting it into the story! I also wouldn't mind you writing a similar story. :] I'll think about making this a romance...and if I ever need ideas I'll tell you. :]

Saiyans-Princess: I'm continuing! Thanks bunchies for the review! :]

Chapter 2: I Can't Stand You

---
Living Room: Pan's House
---

"What do you mean I can't go over to Trunks' house?!" Pan screamed.

"I said NO Pan! No! No! No! No! No!" Gohan retorted.

"It's just Trunks'! I went into space with him, dammit! We're friends!" Pan yelled, jumping up and glaring at her father.

"Don't look at me that way, Miss! And don't talk to me like that! You don't know what that bastard could do to you! He might touch you!" Gohan yelled back, jumping up and pointing up the stairs.

"No! I refuse! I'm just going to a friends house! Why are you being so damn hard?!" Pan exclaimed, stomping her foot on the floor.

"Room Pan! Room NOW!" Gohan yelled, still pointing to the stairs.

"What the HELL is your problem?!" Pan screamed, running up the stairs and slamming the door to her room.

"Don't you think that was a bit harsh hun?" Videl asked, walking down the stairs from their room.

"No." Gohan said flatly.

"It's only Trunks', not like Vegeta won't stop anything before it happens." Videl sighed.

"I can't believe her! Yelling at me like that! She should be grunded!" Gohan yelled.

"Calm down, calm down." Videl said, hugging him.

---
Meanwhile: Pan's Room
---

"I can't believe him! Who does he think he is?" Pan growled. Pan picked up her phone and dialed Trunks' number.

"Hello?"

"Trunks. I'll be there in about 5 minutes." Pan said.

"I take it they wouldn't let you come?" Trunks asked.

"No. But I don't care. I'm coming over anyway. And I'm spending a couple of nights there. I can't stand it here." Pan spat.

"Okay, I'll give you the same room and tell my family not to say a thing, kay?"

"Thanks so much Trunks. I don't know what I'd do without you." Pan stifled a sob.

"Look, just come over already so we could talk about it." Trunks smiled.

"Okay." Pan replied, putting the phone down and gathering some clothes.

"I'll show them. They can't stop me." Pan said, angrily, to herself.

"Bye. I hope you change." Pan spat, standing at the window and looking around her room before blasting off.

---
Meanwhile: Living Room
---

"Maybe I should apologize. I mean...maybe I was a bit harsh." Gohan sighed.

"That's the man I married." Videl said, smiling.

"Thanks." Gohan said walking up the stairs. Gohan sighed once he reached her door.

"Pan I'm--" Gohan gasped, as he opened the door to her room. Only to find his daughter wasn't there.

"What's wron--" Videl asked, running up the stairs and looking into Pan's room.

"Noy here, AGAIN?!" Gohan yelled, running into her room rummaging through her stuff, looking for a note of some sort.

"Nothing, no note..." Videl sighed.

"I can't believe her!" Gohan yelled, opening her closet only to find it empty. Videl walked next to him, yet all she could do was gasp.

"No clothes! No note! She ran away again, dammit!" Gohan yelled, running out of her room.

"Where could she be?" Videl asked worriedly.

"I bet she's at that bastard's house." Gohan said before flying off to Capsule Crop.

---
Capsule Corp. House: Trunks' Room
---

"Hey Trunks." Pan said, flying through Trunk's window.

"Hey Pan. I told my mom, dad and Bra. And you know where your room is." Trunks said, ruffling her hair a bit.

"Thanks Trunks." Pan said walking to the door. "Oh and here." Pan said, turning around and tossing him the blade.

"Thanks Pan." Trunks said, hugging her before leaving her on her way.

"Your welcome." She whispered, as she left. She walked all the way down to the corner of the house, and down some stairs. All the way down to her underground room. She unlocked the door, and walked in. Tossing her bag into her closet, she locked the door and flopped down on her bed.

"This is my home. This is the only place I can be with someone who understands. Someone who cares." Pan sighed, into her red satin pillows. Glancing around the room, she smiled. Her room was painted black with only a red tinted light in the middle of the ceiling. Her bed was a round queen sized bed, with red satin sheets. And he closet had red beaded curtains. On top of her TV, she had red candles. And next to the TV was a box.

Pan walked over to the box and opened it. She rummaged through all the things inside. There were old stuffed animals, clothing tags from around the galaxy, and other memoriable things. She took out a plushie and hugged it. Trunks had given it to her one night they were at the Carnival. Pan sighed, and took the plushie with her to her bed. She laid herself under the covers and stared at the ceiling. She knew Trunks would come sometime that night. He always did when she was there. All she had to do was wait.

---
Meanwhile: CC Living Room
---

"Where's my daughter?!" Gohan exclaimed, bursting through the door.

"Oh? Gohan! Hey, what's up?" Bulma asked, walking out of the kitchen to greet him.

"I said, Where's my daughter?" Gohan said, glaring at Bulma.

"Pan? I haven't seen her in weeks. How's she been? Is she okay?" Bulma asked nervously, shivering under his glare.

"You mean, you don't know where she is?" Gohan sighed, he couldn't get mad at Bulma, she didn't do anything.

"I don't maybe you could ask Trunks." Bulma suggested, getting up and calling Trunks over the intercom.

"Trunks, hun, you have a visitor." Bulma said sweetly.

"Okay mom, coming down." Trunks replied, walking out of his room and down the stairs. He knew it was Gohan. Trunks sighed, I guess I'll have to keep lying to him.

"Hey Gohan!" Trunks said, putting a smile on his face.

"Don't 'Hey' me Trunks. Where the HELL is my daughter?" Gohan glared at Trunks. Sending shivers down his spine.

"Look, Gohan I don't know where she is. All I did was talk to her on the phone a couple of hours ago, and you know that." Trunks replied, putting his hands up defensively.

"I don't believe you." Gohan said, taking a step toward Trunks. Trunks backed up.

"Gohan! No violence! If you harm one hair on my son's head, I'll!" Bulma said jumping up and blocking Gohan.

"You'll what?" Gohan said.

"I'll make sure you'll never be able to work somewhere good again." Bulma glared at Gohan, almost daring him to do something about it. Gohan looked at her determined blue eyes, and sighed.

"I guess, I'll be going then." Gohan said, turning around and walking out the door. Once gone, Trunks sighed.

"Trunks. I know you're only looking out for Pan, but keeping her from her own family, isn't that a bit harsh?" Bulma said, looking at Trunks.

"Mom, you have no idea what they do to her over there." Trunks replied, turning and walking up the stairs to his room.