Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Destined Love! ❯ How it started. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Princess Pan(Auther1):Ok this is our first fanfic so if you R&R please be kind.

Princess Bra(Auther2): Hey what's up? P Pan What are you doing?

Princess Pan: DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!!!!

Princess Bra: Why not? It's cool sounding don't ya think?

Princess Pan: NNNOOOOO!!!!!!

Princess Bra: Ok, Ok. Clam down. I won't call you that any more. But then what should I call u?

Princess Pan: You can call me Princess Pan. Just like everyone less.

Princess Bra: Fine.

Princess Pan: Fine.

Princess Marron(Auther3): Hi guy's! Why did you call us here P Pan??

Princess Bra: I thought u said everyone called u Princess Pan ?

Princess Pan: IT'S PRINCESS PAN NOT P PAN!!!!!!!

Princess Marron: Sorrrry. Gosh What's her problem P Bra?

Princess Pan: We're here to write our first ever B/V get together! ^_^

Princess Marron: Hey P Bra is something wrong with P Pan or not?

Princess Bra: Oh nothing's wrong she's just ya know being herself . She's just hot tempered remember. And she's in an evil mood today. Oh and please don't call me P Bra it's Princess Bra.

Princess Marron: Ok. Hey P Pan what -

Princess Pan: WHAT!?!?! HOW COME YOU LISTEN TO HER?!?!?!?!?

Princess Bra : Because she's being nice.

Princess Pan : I can be nice too. But then I'd have to give up being PUURREEE EIVVVLLL!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!(Lighting strikes in the back round)

Princess Marron/Princess Bra: Oookk. T_T

Princess Marron: Are we going to write this story or not?

Princess Pan : YES!! LET'S GET STARTED!! MY EIVL PLAN TO KILL ALL tHE CHARCHTER'S OF DRAGON BALL Z WILL START NOW! HAHAHAHA!!

Princess Bra : Alright. T_T

Princess Marron: We're not going to kill anyone Princess Pan .

Princess Pan: Buuuuttt I want to kill them all.(Don't take it in an bad way I just feel like killing people today.)

Princess Marron/Princess Bra: NOOO!!!!

Princess Pan: PPLLEEAASSEE?!?!?!

Princess Marron/Princess Bra: NOO!! Now let's get started.

Princess Pan: Ok.(Party pooper's)

P.S Princess Bra, Princess Marron and Princess Pan aren't real. I Made them up. Each chappy will have them talking or fighting. But only if you guy's like them let me know.

Ok I don't own Dragon ball Z.Please don't sue me.

Oh ya before I forget please forgive me for spelling mistakes and typo's

OK let's get started. Here goes .Say planet Vegeta(Planet V for short) was never destroyed by Frieza but instead earth was. And just a few years after Kakrott landed on earth. And those who escaped now live in space cloini's. Bulma and the gang are space pirates and Vegeta is a bounty hunter. Oh and did I remember to tell you Bulma and the gang are the most wanted crimals in space and Vegeta is the best Bounty Hunter. Ok let's START!!

How it started.

It was 12:00pm. A little girl with bright blue hair and eyes (A/N:Guess who.)was asleep in bed when she heard some thing move she slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She looked around but saw nothing. "BOO!!" shouted a little boy about the same age as the girl, he had jet black hair that went in all directions and he jet black eyes , he was wearing an orange and blue training gi with a fury brown tail rapped tightly around his waist. (A/N:Oh Yeah Their 8 years old)"Hiya, Bulma what's up!?" He asked as Bulma looked at as if he were nut's. "SHH. Goku you'll wake up my Mom and Dad. What are you doing here it's midnight?" Bulma asked as she rubbed her eyes ,she was still half asleep. "Everyone's up but your family.You have to see what's on T.v." Goku said as he started to pull Bulma out of bed.(A/N: Each cloni has only one T.v and it's in the center of the cloni.) "Ok, Ok Goku just let me get dressed .While I get dressed go wake up my Mom and Dad." Bulma said as she went over to her dresser to get her clothes. In a flash Goku was gone. A few minutes later Bulma was dressed in a light blue jumper and white sneakers. They went to were the T.v. was and on the screen was Frieza he was talking about cloini 8 being blown up and that all inhabits have only three days to leave. Everyone started to panic. After two hour's everyone was packed and ready to go. But getting on one of the space ship's wasn't easy Bulma and Goku got split up from Bulma's parent's and ran into a few other kid's who had been split up from who they were with. Everyone had left but them. Bulma being a genius she found an old space ship, fixed it flew them away from cloini 8 right before Frieza blew it up.

------------------3 year's later on Planet V-----------------------------------

King Vegeta had gotten sick with an heart disease and was slowly dieing . Prince Vegeta would take his father's place as ruler of planet V but he had to become a super saiyan and have a mate. The problem was that no matter how hard he trained he couldn't reach Super Saiyan and the person who was suppose to be his mate was suppose to have crescent moon mark on her left shoulder but he couldn't find her and he was running out of female saiyan's. His father's second in command thought it would be a good idea to send Prince Vegeta into space so that he could train and maybe find his mate. King Vegeta agreed with this, knowing that he only had around 8 years left to live. So Prince Vegeta was sent into outer space. And became a bounty hunter. He was known as the best and was given the name Hunter V.

----------------------------Back to Bulma and the other's-------------------------------------------------------------

Bulma had became known as the Space Fox. Because She and her crew were the best and most wanted already. And nobody even came close to catching them. Bulma was the leader and took care of all the techno stuff, Goku took care of the right gun's on the ship because of his quick reflex's, Krillen who had been one of the other's who had been split up from whoever he was with he had jet black hair that he had just let start to grow he worked in the engine room, Piccolo who was a namek that they met three week's ago was the left gunman, #18 who was a android that's basically just like human work's the navigation system she has blonde hair and light blue eyes and then there's Chichi she was one of the other's one had been left behind she has jet black hair and eyes she's the cook.

--------------------------that's the end of the prologue------------------------

SO what do you think so far? Please R&R. The next chappy will be better I promise. I'm open to suggestion's. Oh yeah I didn't come with the idea by myself I got the main idea from the fanfic Fated Capture by Tetrisx. From FanFiction.net