Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Different Days ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ.
 
Chapter 4
 
Gohan hummed happily as he devoured an enormous snack in the kitchen and thought over his next plan of action.
 
Hmm…He really hadn't expected Bulma to ban him from pulling any pranks on Yamcha. That really took a lot of potential fun out of his visit.
 
Hmm…
 
Oh well. Bulma had said nothing about pulling pranks on everyone else in the house, so he was pretty sure he could put his creative mind to good use during this visit.
 
He was sure that after a few pranks everyone would appreciate the genius of his work. After all, it wasn't everyday that he pulled out all the stops to make life a living hell for everyone else at Capsule Corps.
 
Nope. Instead it was only every other week.
 
When he'd asked if he could stay with the Briefs more often his mother had mentioned something about everybody's mental health and had left it at that.
 
He didn't really understand that one, but he could deal with it. At least he was here now; that was all that really mattered.
 
Now…What kind of horrendous things should he do to everybody while he was here? He had lots of options, but he didn't want to do anything mediocre. It had to be fabulous, it had to be stupendous, it had to involve…
 
Vegeta.
 
Gohan grinned evilly, his mind working feverishly. Yes, that would work. If he pulled pranks on Vegeta, everyone would recognize his superior work. Not only was it extremely hard to pull a prank on Vegeta, since the Saiyan Prince was so paranoid, but it was dangerous as well.
 
Last time Gohan had pulled a prank on Vegeta he had been forced to hide on the opposite side of the planet for more than a week.
 
Not the most enjoyable memory of his life. It was one thing to go camping for a few days, but it was quite another to hide from a homicidal Saiyan while you were doing it.
 
But, no matter the risks, it would be worth it. Any prank pulled on Vegeta would be worth every second that Gohan spend in hiding.
 
Gohan frowned, tapping his fingers on the table. What should he do first? He could always start out with a classic prank, something to put Vegeta on edge, but somehow that didn't feel right.
 
Hmm…He'd just have to think about it for a little bit.
 
And when he finally did come up with something, Vegeta would be in for the surprise of his life.
 
Gohan grinned. He couldn't wait.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Vegeta pause mid-punch as a strange sensation swept over him. He'd never thought that he had any sort of psychic abilities, but at that moment he had the strangest feeling that someone was plotting his doom.
 
Vegeta snorted, firmly putting an end to his foolish thoughts. There was no way that someone was plotting anything against him. No one would be that idiotic, he was sure of it. He was the Prince of all Saiyans for goodness sake!
 
But if someone was out to get him, well…he would take care of it.
 
He was, after all, the most powerful Saiyan on the planet. He could handle anything.
 
That is, he hoped that he could.
 
 
End of Chapter 3! Please review!!