Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Trust Me? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - A B/V get-together! Lol, I just love this couple!! They're just made for eachother don't you think? This is pretty much your average B/V get-together, but the ending will be different from your average B/V fic.

Disclaimer: Don't own it.

__________________________________________

~~~~Flashb ack~~~~

"See You in three years guy's! Oh and Bulma? Have a healthy baby!" Goku said as he blasted away into the sky, followed by his son Gohan, and Piccolo.

"What's he talking about?" Bulma said to no one in particular.

"Maybe he's hinting something?" Yamcha said cheerfully, while starring at Bulma.

~~~~End Flashback~~~~

"Yes maybe Goku _was_ hinting something!" Bulma said as she played with the engagement ring around her finger. She was getting married to the man she loved in exactly two months! She has never been so excited in her entire life.

"Woman!" Vegeta's voice yelled out from the kitchen.

"What?!" Bulma yelled as she walked to the kitchen. Upon entering it, she saw Vegeta sitting at the table.

"My name isn't 'woman' it's Bulma, B-u-l-m-a!" Bulma said as she starred into Vegeta's onyx eyes. They were so deep.

"Whatever woman! Just make me something to eat! I'm hungry!" Vegeta yelled again. Ignoring the fact that Bulma had just spelled out her name.

"Argh! You're impossible..." Bulma said as she began taking out some pots and pans, and began cooking for the grumpy prince.

"So...woman, when are you getting married to that weakling human again?" Vegeta asked.

"Don't call him that! He's not weak, and his name is Yamcha! We're getting married in 2 months. What are _you_ going to do once I'm married?" Bulma asked, as she continued cooking.

"Hmph......" Came Vegeta's response.

"I don't trust that human...I have a bad feeling about him." Vegeta informed her.

"Don't say that! He wouldn't do anything to me, he loves me!" Bulma responded. She was enraged. How could Vegeta say that?

Bulma shook her head. She had no clue, as to what Vegeta was going to do once she was married.

'I just hope he'll be ok....No! I can't think like that! I don't even care! The only thing I care about is the fact that Yamcha and I are finally getting married....I can't wait!' Bulma said to herself.

"Woman! You're going to burn my food! Pay attention instead of zoning out!" Vegeta yelled.

"Yes master!" Bulma said sarcasticly as she rolled her eyes. She shoved the plate of food into Vegeta's chest and stomped out of the room.

"Damn woman...." Vegeta said as he began inhaling his food.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma ascended the stairs and entered her room.

"Argh! I can't believe him! There's no way he's going to survive on his own after I'm married. It's actually funny! He's like a spoiled brat! He expects everyone to do everything for him." She lay down on her bed and picked up her phone, with the intention of calling Yamcha.

"Hello?"

"Hi Yamcha! How are you sweetheart?" Bulma asked.

"Oh....uhhh, hi Bulma I'm fine." Yamcha said, his voice a bit low and nervous, sounding as though he was hiding something.

"Ummm, are you busy now?" Bulma asked.

"Well, yes. Kind of, I have a friend over, he's helping me plan my.....bachelor party." Yamcha said quickly. Bulma could here a quiet voice in the background. Was that a woman's voice?

"Ok, than I'll let you go, I'll call later-"

"Ok, Bye Bulma." Yamcha hung up quickly.

"Bye........." Bulma said to the empty dial tone.

'Was that a woman's voice I heard?' Bulma nervously asked herself 'No....no Yamcha wouldn't cheat on me.' Bulma said, reassuring herself.

'No....no he wouldn't so that....' Bulma drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who was that Yamcha?" A woman, whom looked to be in her early 30's asked. She had long bleach blonde hair, and chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh, that was my fiancee." Yamcha said as he sat next to her.

"Oh, so she suspects nothing?" The woman asked.

"Nope! Nothing at all! She thinks that I actually love her! As soon as we're married she'll meet with an 'accident' and die right away, leaving CC in my hands. I'll act as though I'm depressed and lonely. than you'll come along and we'll get married. We'll be the richest people in the world!" Yamcha said as he pushed the girl down onto the bed.

"Why don't you just kill her right before you get married?" The woman asked.

"No....we have to wait. Because after we get married, I'll insist that Vegeta has to move out. If he's there he'll mess everything up." Yamcha answered.

"Oh fine than...." The woman pouted.

"Don't worry everything is written down in that book over there. Our plan, the time I kill her. Everything will be just perfect." Yamcha said.

"That's good....That's very good." The woman said as she pulled Yamcha down for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn woman.....239,632......always in my mind......239,633.......gotta stop thinking about her.......239,3....239,34? Damn woman even messes up my training!" Vegeta yelled as he stop his pushups and stood up.

"Vegeta!" A computer with Bulma's face appeared inside the gravity chamber.

"What woman! Why must you always disturb my training?" Vegeta asked angrily.

"Oh well sorry! But I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to invite you to my wedding! That is _if_ you want to go. But I do want you to be there." Bulma said.

"I have more important things to do than go to your stupid wedding!" Vegeta yelled.

Bulma felt her heart slowly breaking. She didn't know why. but she wanted Vegeta there at the wedding.

"Fine...." Bulma said softly and sadly. The computer screen disappeared again

"She seemed so........sad. Wait a minute! Why do I care?!" Vegeta yelled as he continued his training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Bulma what did he say?" ChiChi asked, as she saw her friend walk back into the kitchen.

"He.....he said that he had more important things to do." Bulma said as she tried to hold back her tears. She didn't even know why she was so sad.

"Hey! Don't cry! He's an idiot anyway. You don't need him there!" Chichi said, trying to comfort her friend.

"I guess you're right." Bulma sighed.

"I am! Now, let's go get your wedding dress. I can't believe you haven't even gotten it yet!" Chichi said.

"Well....I really haven't had the chance. Come on let's go." Bulma said as the pair walked out of the kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamcha approached CC with his cell phone against his ear, he was talking to the same woman he was with when Bulma had called him.

Vegeta, who was walking inside to get a drink, stopped dead when he heard what he was saying.

".....yes I'm at her house now.....She better be home.....Yes darling I know what the plan is....NO! Of course I don't love Bulma! She's a spoiled bitch...You know that! Ok....Yeah, yeah I know. I'll see you later tonight. Yes I love you to....bye." Yamcha hung up the phone, and walked up tot he door, and rang the bell.

"Yes?" A voice said.

"This is Yamcha...Is Bulma there?" He asked.

"No, I'm sorry Bulma went shopping."

"Damn bitch is always shopping...." He whispered "thanks! I'll come back later." He said as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta couldn't believe what he had just heard.

He knew that damn human was bad! What plan was he talking about? He had to find out! But first he had to find that woman and tell her what Yamcha had said....


____________________________________________________ __


A/N - All done! I'm gonna have fun writing this! Please review!