Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Krillen ❯ Get It? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Get it?


Marron skipped along the beach, her laughter ringing over the gently rolling waves.  Her golden pigtails bounced under her brightly colored hat and her flowery dress wrapped fluttered in the breeze.

“I still don’t understand,” Krillen said, scratching his head as he watched his daughter.  She stopped, picked up a shell and squealed with delight.

“Honestly, Krillen,” 18 said.  “You’re so dense.”

“I don’t get it either,” Roshi added, “but it sure looks fun.”

“Just explain it again,” Krillen pleaded.

“I’m not explaining anything.  If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.”  18 walked down to the shore and pointed something out to her daughter.  Marron laughed and began searching through the grass at the base of the tree.

Krillen sat on the step next to Roshi, his chin in his hand as he tried to work through the perplexing situation.

“So let me get this straight.  A rabbit lays colored eggs in hidden places all over the island.  So Marron has to find them before they hatch?  I’m not eating any egg laid by a rabbit, hatched or otherwise!”

“Didn’t you hear the part about chocolate?” Roshi reminded him.  “I’d even give a chocolate rabbit egg a try!”