Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Piccolo ❯ Piccolo Pudding ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Piccolo Pudding


“But Nameks don’t eat,” Dende argued. “We only need water to survive.”

“I’m not talking about surviving. I’m talking about enjoyment.”

Dende never thought he’d ever hear that word coming out of this powerful warrior’s mouth. Never even believed Piccolo thought about anything other than fighting, let alone enjoyment.

“Just try it and you’ll see,” Piccolo urged.

The young guardian looked skeptically at the bowl’s contents. It was green with brown swirls; very unappetizing even to someone who never ate. He took a small amount on the spoon and placed it on his tongue.

An explosion of taste filled Dende’s mouth and his eyes flew wide in amazement. Piccolo laughed as he gorged himself on the entire bowl, relishing every bite with barely contained ecstasy.

“That was wonderful!” Dende said with a sigh of contentment. “I never knew I could enjoy eating so much! Does all food taste like this?”

“No. Kami came across the ingredients before he became guardian, but never made it for fear of . . .”

“Piccolo? Why is The Lookout spinning?”

Piccolo watched the younger Namek fall to the floor, unconscious. He shrugged and licked the last bit of his special pudding from the bottom of the bowl.