Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Trunks ❯ Lifestyles of Trunks ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lifestyles of Trunks


Welcome to Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous! I’m Robin Leach and today we get a glimpse into the life of the world’s richest man and most eligible bachelor Trunks Brief.

Trunks is head of the multimillion dollar Capsule Corp. and grandson of dyno-cap inventor, Dr. Briefs. His parents are known for their reclusive lifestyle on their self-contained compound where no paparazzi have ever managed to enter. His sister, Bra, is famous for her major shopping sprees and extravagant parties.

Here we see Trunks’ home-away-from-home a posh penthouse apartment in Paris. Just look at this magnificent collection of fine art and decor. Bra commissioned to have the apartment remodeled by a team of popular designers, and stays here with her brother whenever she’s in town.

This priceless collection of astronautical paraphernalia and souvenirs, such as these rare stones and minerals, shows his passion for space. These automatic balcony doors and skylights were also specially designed by his grandfather.

Although Trunks refused an interview, we can tell he is a very complex and private individual. Somehow, he has managed to remain unmarried all these years. Quite the devoted bachelor!

Until next time, may you all have champagne wishes and caviar dreams.