Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Trunks ❯ Trunks' Night - 1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Trunks’ Night -- 1


Trunks looked around his bedroom, but couldn’t tell what woke him. His teddy bear nightlight showed his toys were the same and his curtains shut tight against the darkness outside.

He tried to lie down and close his eyes, but still had the feeling something wasn’t right. The more he thought about it, the more certain he became there was something under his bed ready to attack.

Tears filled his eyes and his heart pounded as he crawled out of his small bed and raced down the hall to his mother’s room as fast as his slippered feet could carry him. Just as he was about to crawl under the covers, he noticed she wasn’t alone. His father was there, too.

Trunks debated what he should do. He was afraid of waking his father, but even more afraid of being alone. As carefully as possible, he crawled between the backs of the two sleeping adults.

Instantly, he felt safe and secure. His parents were a protective wall against anything that may try to harm him. Snuggling down deep, he fell fast asleep.

-------

“What is he doing here?”

“He probably had a nightmare. Doesn’t he look so happy sleeping here?”

“Humph.”