Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Vegeta/Trunks ❯ Training ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Training


“No, no, NO!”

The boys could see an angry red aura surrounding Vegeta as he stormed into the backyard.

“Wha-what’s wrong?” Trunks asked.

Vegeta ignored him and went straight to Goten. “Who the hell taught you to fight?!”

Goten visibly cowered before the powerful man. He looked over to his friend, but found no help there. Trunks was nearly as afraid of Vegeta as he was!

“N-nobody,” he answered. His cheeks burned red, too embarrassed to admit to this warrior that his only fighting teacher had been his mother.

“Figures,” Vegeta mumbled. “The savior of the earth doesn’t even train his own brother.”

The Saiyan stared down at the boys with a frown. He had trained Trunks, but knew the boy was not qualified to teach such a weapon as Kakarrot’s son was sure to be. Without the basics, he was liable to hurt something – or someone.

With a grumbled sigh, he picked the two boys up by the back of their shirts and carried them to his gravity chamber. This was going to cut into his own training time, but he could see no alternative.

“But, Dad!” Trunks complained. “I already had my lesson today.”

“So? You’re having it again,” Vegeta said, resetting the gravity for the boys. “We’ll start with the basics. Give me 100 pushups and 100 squats.”

“I can’t count that high,” Goten said.

Vegeta covered his eyes and took a deep breath to control his temper. This was going to be harder than he thought!