Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future ❯ Chapter 17: Disaster ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z OR ANY RACES, PLANETS, OR CHARACTERS RELATED TO IT. GALDRIA, HEVA, TIRIS, IQUELA, MIURA, ZELLIS, SETH, CLEF, HANZO, TWILIGHT AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS, RACES, OR PLANETS WERE ALL CREATED BY ME.
 
 
Dragon Ball:
Chaotic Future
 
CHAPTER 17
 
Mad God Saga, Part VI
“Disaster.”
 
 
 
Three years earlier…
 
Hanzo entered the dim establishment.
 
All eyes turned toward him as he made his way through the crowded, reeking, smoke-filled bar. With each step, the proud Saiyan warrior had to struggle to refrain from coughing or rubbing eyes that had been dried out by the clogging smoke. The black-clad Saiyan stopped in the middle of the room, looking around and glaring at the bar's gawking clientele. He clenched his gauntleted fists and spat on the ground.
 
“I'm looking for a man named Torin,” he stated flatly, narrowing his eyes further. “I was told I could find him in this dump.” Still no response, though all eyes in the bar slowly turned toward the back corner, and a table where an elderly man sat silently, puffing away at a long, straight pipe. Still feeling chagrined that these cowardly, weak, disgusting people had refused to answer him outright, Hanzo weaved his way through the chaos, stopping in front of the old man.
 
Old is an understatement, the dark-eyed Saiyan warrior thought. The man seated at the table looked impossibly ancient, with thinning, snow-white hair that hung below his shoulders and a face obscured by layers of wrinkles. His cheeks puffed out as he took a long pull from his pipe, and he looked upward, meeting Hanzo's guarded stare straight on. The sinister black-cloaked fighter nearly gasped, for there were no signs of infirmity or senility in the old man's shining orange eyes, which shone with a raw, undisguised power that Hanzo had never felt before.
 
“You are the Saiyan I was told about,” the old man said, again surprising Hanzo with the strength and clarity of his voice. “Please, sit,” he continued, gesturing toward the unoccupied chair directly opposite him. “I am Torin, and it is an honor to finally meet with you, after all I've heard.”
 
“Enough with the pleasantries, old man,” Hanzo snarled, kicking the proffered chair aside. “I was told you had some information for me, regarding a half-breed Hunter.” Torin didn't respond, choosing instead to simply exhale a mouthful of smoke into his unmannerly guest's face. It took all of Hanzo's self-control not to simply obliterate Torin right then and there.
 
“I know of the one you seek,” Torin finally replied, setting his pipe down carefully on the filthy table. “I wonder, though, why you seem to have such a vested interest in this young man. I assume there is some history between the two of you?”
 
“You could say that,” Hanzo answered, crossing his arms over his chest. He tapped one finger absently against his arm as he continued. “Miura and I have unfinished business, though I'd seriously doubt he even knows of my existence.”
 
“Shame on you, for arousing an old man's curiosity,” Torin said with a sly smile. “But don't worry, my young friend, I'll not pry into your business.” He stood up, moaning slightly as he stretched and rubbed the back of his neck. “Here's the information you've been seeking,” Torin said, pulling from within his tattered grey cloak a small disk. “I believe you'll find your quarry and his partner somewhere near planet Tura.”
 
“Tura, huh?” Hanzo said, placing the disk inside his own cloak. “What in the hell would he be doing out there, I wonder?” Finally! he thought, excitement welling up inside him. I'll finally be able to get my revenge! His musing was interrupted by a quiet laugh that emanated from Torin.
 
“You're satisfied, I take it?” the old man asked with a slight smile. “To answer your question, friend, Arius Miura de Galdri and his partner Zellis Ariyadi have been sent to recover a shipment of religious artifacts that was stolen from Tura's Way Station. It's a good place to start your search, anyway.”
 
“And the disk?” Hanzo asked, turning to leave. Another laugh from Torin caught his attention, and he turned to once again face the ancient-looking man. “Well, answer me!” he demanded, not at all happy about being laughed at.
 
“The disk has all of his personal information, including the license number and transmission code for his ship.” Torin returned to his seat and closed his glowing orange eyes, as if overcome by weariness. “You'll have no problem finding him. But if you don't mind my asking, what will you do when the two of you finally come face to face?”
 
It was Hanzo's turn to laugh this time, as he made his way toward the exit. Before leaving, the dark-haired Saiyan looked over his shoulder at Torin, who remained seated with his eyes closed, absently rubbing his temples.
 
“When I finally do find Miura, I'm going to kill him,” Hanzo said, grinning maliciously as he clenched his fists. “Yes, when I find my dear little brother, I'm going wipe his existence from the memory of the universe.” The Saiyan warrior began laughing as he left, oblivious to the expression of smug satisfaction that crossed Torin's aged features.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Hanzo sat alone in the darkened control room.
 
As it always did, drinking had brought back troubling memories for the weary Saiyan warrior, though at least this time those memories hadn't included his nightmare years as a slave to those who had taken him from his home. Those were dark times for Hanzo, and to this day the memory of his tail being forcefully removed haunted him, though he'd never admit such to anyone else. He had noticed that Miura, too, had been separated from his tail, which wasn't surprising, considering the fact that he had been raised among the Galdrians. Probably removed it at birth, Hanzo thought. His mind turned back to those fateful days when he had finally managed to track Miura down, after years of fruitless searching…
 
What a fool I was then, he thought, reaching for the bottle of strong Galdrian liquor that rested on the table beside him. How could I have been so blinded by foolish desires of revenge? How ridiculous, to wish vengeance on someone whose only crime was to be born to a race of murderers. He took a long swallow, sighing contently as a warmth spread through his body. At least I knew my father, even if only for a short time. Miura didn't even get to meet him, or his mother. The warmth brought on by the alcohol was slowly replaced with cold rage. Damn all Galdrians to hell…
 
“Hanzo?” a soft, feminine voice asked from the control room's entrance. Zellis stood silently just within the room, barely able to make out her former partner's half-brother in the dimly lit chamber. Noticing the half empty bottle that sat at his side, Zellis walked purposely forward, taking the seat across from Hanzo's. “Mind if I join you?” she asked, gesturing toward the drink.
 
Well, maybe not all Galdrians, Hanzo corrected himself with a barely perceptible smile. “Why not?” he replied, sliding the bottle toward the young noblewoman, whose normally beautiful features were now clouded by grief and sorrow. Poor girl, he thought, studying the Galdrian's pale and drawn face. This is the second time in less than two months that she's had to mourn the loss of her brother…
 
“So,” Zellis began after taking a long, deep swallow of the amber colored liquid. “I suppose your little quest for revenge is over now, huh?” She slid the bottle toward Hanzo, who snatched it up and helped himself to yet another drink. “What will you do now?”
 
“You're mistaken, my Lady,” Hanzo said, his voice lacking the usual sarcasm that accompanied his use of Zellis' title. He remained silent as he let the alcohol course through his blood, smiling as the familiar warmth crept through him once again. “My thirst for vengeance has yet to be quenched, you see.”
 
“No, I don't see,” the green-haired noblewoman responded before swallowing another mouthful of the intoxicating Galdrian drink. “Miura's dead, Hanzo. For good this time. You can't possibly have your retribution now, you know.”
 
He caught the bottle as it was once again passed to him, furrowing his brow in disgust as he found it empty. He shrugged and tossed it over his shoulder, ignoring the sound of broken glass that followed. He stood up from his seat and made his way to control room's exit, stopping momentarily to gaze back at Zellis, who sat with her head bowed over the table.
 
“No, Zellis,” he said, eyes flashing with rage as he recalled his last two encounters with Tempest. “My lust for vengeance isn't sated yet. It's merely found a new target…”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Once again, the travelers came face to face with a disaster.
 
Valdis, capital city of the Galdrian Empire, was barely more than a heap of rubble, and the northern horizon, which was typically broken by the silhouette of the palace, now provided an unobstructed view as far as the eye could see. Dozens of dazed and sorrowful people staggered about, vainly searching the remains of the city for any fortunate survivors.
 
Zellis collapsed to her knees, tears springing instantly from her eyes as she took in the full fury of the destruction around her. She wrapped her arms around herself as she began to shiver, pressing her forehead to the ground as her body was wracked with sobs of anguish. This is my nightmare, made real! she silently screamed, keeping her eyes clenched shut, as if refusing to look upon the disaster would make it all go away.
 
Trunks, Clef, and even Hanzo found themselves struggling to maintain their composure as the mournful cries of survivors cut through the otherwise silent evening. After a moment, Clef assisted Zellis to her feet, holding the trembling noblewoman close as the four battle-weary travelers wended their way through the chaos, moving steadily toward the palace; or, rather, toward where the palace had once stood.
 
Eventually, the companions reached a massive, seemingly bottomless crater that occupied the former site of Galdria's royal palace. Not a single stone remained from the once beautiful structure, which had in and of itself been a small city. Upon taking their first staggering steps toward the edge of the tremendous depression, a cry of disbelief sounded from within a small circle of survivors that stood silently off to the side.
 
“Zellis!” Elysia shouted, rushing toward her friend and throwing her arms around her, tears of relief streaming down her dirtied face. “Thank God you're alright! We'd thought you were all dead, after that monster came here!” The two young women wept in each other's arms as Clef, Hanzo, and Trunks stared at one another in utter shock.
 
“How could he have beaten us here?” Hanzo asked, quietly enough so that only his two companions would here. “I thought our ship was one of the fastest in the Galdrian fleet…”
 
“Isn't it obvious?” Clef asked, shaking his head. “He didn't use a ship!” When his comment met with dubious expressions from both Hanzo and Trunks, Clef elaborated. “Think about it! With the amount of power that Tempest possesses, do you really think that something as trivial as a flight through the vacuum of space would even affect him?” The sarcasm in Clef's voice was clear, but the point was well taken.
 
“When I went back in time to warn everyone about the androids, Goku had learned a technique called the Instant Transmission,” Trunks said, almost to himself. “It allowed him to cover vast distances, even through space, by simply focusing on a distant point of energy and willing his body there.” The Saiyan Prince shook his head in disbelief as he went on. “He's the only one I've ever seen use that technique, until now…”
 
“Perfect,” Hanzo responded, his face assuming a grimace as he spat upon the ground and clenched his fists. “So not only is he immeasurably powerful, but he can instantaneously move from place to place?” He simply shook his head and walked a short distance away as Clef echoed his earlier statement.
 
“Just perfect…”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Several of the survivors gathered within a hastily erected shelter.
 
Miraculously, Elysia wasn't the only one of Zellis and the others' comrades to have survived the devastation wrought by Tempest. Dorian, Gabriel, Rika, Twilight, and Seth were all seated quietly within the makeshift shelter, none of them looking the worse for wear. After a few moments of bittersweet reunion, Clef, Trunks, Hanzo, and Zellis sat down among their shaken companions, and Dorian filled them all in on what had occurred.
 
Six days earlier, a being of immense power had appeared on planet Galdria, and immediately began laying waste to the cities that surrounded Valdis. Thousands of people were killed before the remaining population fled to the capital city's emergency underground shelters. Eventually the unknown destroyer reached Valdis, where he proceeded to completely obliterate the entire palace, leaving not even a trace that it had ever existed, other than the immense crater left in its absence.
 
By this time, Dorian, Elysia, and the others were doing their best to keep the people of Galdria calm, though they were all certain that this mysterious and powerful being meant to eradicate all of them. Instead of destroying the underground bunkers that sheltered Galdria's panic-stricken people, however, the unidentified assailant ceased his assault. In a voice loud enough for all of the hidden Galdrians to hear, the being identified himself as Tempest, and declared that, even though he knew where everyone was hiding, he would not kill anyone else.
 
“He said that his name was Tempest, and that he was only here to deliver a message,” Dorian said, voice weary with emotion. The old Prince shook his head and closed his pale blue eyes, as if doing so would permanently rid his memory of the terrible destruction that surrounded them. “Can you believe it?” he asked as his son placed a hand on his trembling shoulder. “All of this… this chaos was nothing more to him than a means of conveying a message…”
 
“Dorian,” Clef started quietly, casting a worried glance toward Hanzo and Trunks. “What message? What was Tempest trying to say?” The warrior from Namek stood and looked outward from the makeshift shelter's doorway, settling his gaze upon the place where the palace had once stood. “Why go through all of this trouble?” Dorian didn't answer, however, and it was Rika who spoke for him.
 
“He wanted this to be a warning for some acquaintances of his,” the young human woman whispered, as if by speaking too loudly she would inadvertently summon Tempest back to finish the job he'd started. “He said: `Let this be a warning for two arrogant Saiyans, a foolishly valiant Namekian, and a pathetic excuse for Galdrian nobility.” She looked up at Hanzo, Trunks, Clef, and Zellis, who were seated on the other side of the shelter. “I guess Tempest doesn't want you guys getting in his way anymore…”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Elysia watched the sunset alone.
 
How strange, she thought with a faint smile. Before, the palace blocked out most of the sunset, but now… Soft footsteps from behind caused the black-haired Princess of Galdria to look back over her shoulder.
 
“Am I interrupting something?” her brother said as he approached, the golden-light of the sunset casting a faint glow upon his silvery hair. When Elysia shook her head, Dorian placed his arm gently around her shoulders. “I thought that perhaps we could talk.”
 
“About what, brother?” Elysia asked, her voice firm and unwavering, which surprised the former Heir. “Do you have something on your mind, or were you just worried about me?” She smiled up at him, and again he was amazed to find no trace of grief in her soft pink eyes.
 
“You're taking all of this rather well,” he said, raising an inquiring eyebrow. “I mean… about Arius, and the palace, and, well… everything.” When his younger sister turned her face away from him, Dorian thought he had said the wrong thing. “Elysia, I'm sorry—”
 
“Sorry for what?” she interrupted, walking closer to the edge of the deep, foreboding pit that now occupied the palace's former site. “Dorian, why don't you just come right out and say it, huh?” She turned and glared at him, but only for a moment before her expression became comforting again. “Why is everyone so worried about me? I just don't understand…”
 
“Elysia, you've lost your fiancée, and our people are suffering,” Dorian exclaimed in surprise. “Why are you burying all of your grief inside, when you should be letting it out?! If you don't come to terms with this, it will eventually become too much to bear.” He walked toward his little sister and embraced her, kissing her forehead softly. “I don't want to see you become bitter…”
 
“I'm afraid you have it all wrong, brother,” Elysia murmured, closing her eyes and resting her head against Dorian's chest. “I can't grieve for Arius, not any more.” She could feel the old Prince preparing to protest, so she continued quickly, pulling away from him and walking slowly along the edge of the crater. “I've lost him three times now, did you know that? And each time I've mourned for him…”
 
Dorian remained silent, realizing that what Elysia was saying was more for her own sake than for his. He crossed his arms over his chest and watched as his younger sister gazed upward toward the night sky and the first few stars that now shone dimly above. It was some time before the Galdrian Princess continued.
 
“The first time was when my ship crashed on Earth,” she murmured, barely above a whisper. “I was sure that I'd never see Arius again, and I wept for days. You remember that, don't you?” she asked, looking over her shoulder toward Dorian. When he nodded, she spoke again, as if to herself. “When we left Earth to return home, I was filled with relief, I was sure that he'd be here waiting for me… But Galian lied and told me that Arius had been killed in the Gelnika accident.” She shivered slightly, and Dorian was unsure whether it was due to the cold night air, or to dark memories best forgotten.
 
“That was the second time,” she finally said after a moment of quiet contemplation. “The second time that I'd mourned losing him. But against all odds, he came back, Dorian.” She closed her eyes and smiled, remembering their miraculous reunion within the halls of the imperial palace, which no longer existed… “But, I guess it wasn't meant to be after all, because I was forced to lose him a third time, after he died on Tiris.”
 
“Elysia,” Dorian began, not entirely sure about his next words. “This isn't the same, and you know it.” He approached his sister and gently took her into his arms. “He's not coming back this time, my dear. Nothing we do can ever bring him back to us, don't you see that?”
 
“You don't understand me, brother,” Elysia said, voice filled with steely determination. “That's not why I refuse to mourn for him now. I know he's not coming back, you needn't worry about that.” She pulled away from the old Prince, looking up into his face and startling him with the power of resolve that shone in her glowing pink eyes. “I refuse to mourn because doing so won't bring him back, Dorian. Like you said, nothing will. But the energy I'd waste in grief can be put to a better purpose.”
 
“What purpose is that?” Dorian asked, honest curiosity getting the better of him. “I'm afraid I don't understand, Elysia.” Silence again, punctuated only by the soft, distant weeping of sorrowful survivors. “What do you have in mind?”
 
She narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists, a look of fearless tenacity overtaking her usually serene features. Dorian felt a chill pass through him when his sister spoke, her voice sounding cold and determined.
 
“What I have in mind,” she said quietly, “is revenge.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Zellis shivered in the cold night air.
 
The cemetery was empty now, except for her, though she knew that within days all of that would change. She sat upon the ground in front of Miura's headstone, watching the flickering image of him and Elysia as it shifted slightly from side to side in the light breeze.
 
“What can we do now?” she asked, unsure whether the question was directed toward the shade of her deceased brother, or to herself. “You're gone beyond our reach now, Miura.” A wave of grief surged through her as she clenched her eyes shut, unwilling to shed any more tears for those she'd lost. “And… And Kirien's gone too, did you know that?” The crater where the palace had once stood, burned permanently into her memory, came to mind. If the palace was gone, so too was the portal between universes, and there was no way for the Genjin ambassador to return to Galdria.
 
“She promised that she'd bring help,” Zellis sighed, voice soft as fragile glass. “Hanzo and Trunks aren't strong enough to beat Tempest, which means that Clef and I stand even less of a chance…” But we still have to try, don't we Miura? she thought, remembering her adopted-brother's selfless sacrifice on Tiris. You knew how strong he was, but it didn't stop you.
 
It was then that Zellis felt something within herself rise up, completely taking the place of her fears and doubts. A new power seemed to course through her veins, and she stood to her feet, unmindful now of the chill air that had caused her to shiver before. Fists clenched, and jaw set in an expression of determination, Zellis left the cemetery behind her.
 
It was time to leave the past behind, and to let the dead finally rest. It was time for her to rejoin the world of the living, and to focus on one thing and one thing only…
 
Vengeance.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Trunks stood amid a void of white emptiness.
 
Eyes closed tightly in concentration, the purple-haired Saiyan warrior did his best to focus on the battle ahead. But wait, he thought as confusion momentarily took over. What battle am I preparing for, I wonder? His eyes snapped open, and he gasped in shock as he looked down at the clothing he wore: tight blue jumpsuit, white gloves and boots, and a vest of strong Saiyan armor, manufactured by his mother in preparation for the upcoming conflict against…
 
Cell, Trunks realized with a start. But how is this possible? No, this can't be real… A sudden spike of energy from behind caught the half-Saiyan's attention, and as he turned to face whatever, or whoever, was there with him, Trunks nearly fainted from shock.
 
“Well, are you going to just stand there all day, or are you going to do some training?” a rough, cold voice asked as Trunks' vision swam. Shorter than himself by nearly a head—though the height difference was compensated by a tall crown of dark brown, almost black hair—and clad in clothing similar to Trunks' own, there was no question in the young Prince's mind who this man was. Dark eyes narrowed as Trunks continued to stare open-mouthed, unable to comprehend what he was seeing.
 
“Fa… Father?” the teal-eyed warrior asked, trying to ignore the tremors that ran through his body. “What's going on here? I… I don't understand.” Vegeta, Saiyan Prince and father of Trunks, placed a hand on his son's quaking shoulder. Almost immediately the tremors stopped, and Trunks felt a calm overtake him. “I know this place,” he said softly, staring out at the endless expanse of white nothingness.
 
“I should hope so, son,” Vegeta replied with a smug smile. “The Time Chamber, where we can get an entire year's worth of training in only one day.” He took a few steps forward, not bothering to look back to see if Trunks followed. “This is where you need to go, Trunks. It's the only way for you to get strong enough to defeat your opponent.”
 
“My opponent?” Trunks asked, once again feeling a rush of confusion. “You mean Cell, right?” He walked along beside his father for a moment, feeling slightly uncomfortable at the silence that seemed to separate them like an invisible barrier. “Or, do you mean Tempest?”
 
“What a foolish question!” Vegeta exclaimed, casting a disapproving glance toward his only child. “Your opponent is whoever you are currently struggling against, you idiot! If you don't even know who you're fighting, how can you ever hope to win?!”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
He awoke with a gasp of surprise, drenched in sweat.
 
Only a dream, he thought, running a hand back through his long, sweat-soaked hair. But it was so… so real! He sat up slowly, pulling his blanket around him more tightly as the cold Galdrian night air seemed to seep through his skin. Suddenly, recognition hit him like a physical blow, causing him to jump to his feet. The Time Chamber, of course! Why didn't I think about it before! Thank you, Father!
 
The young Saiyan Prince exited the small hovel where he and his companions had bedded down for the night, watching in wonder as he witnessed his first Galdrian sunrise. Colors that he had never seen in all of his life danced across a sky of milky-golden dawn, casting a shimmering glow upon the ruined city around him. It was then, for a fleeting moment, that Trunks thought he could hear his father's voice beside him again.
 
“Trunks, you can defeat this adversary of yours. You are my son, a descendant of Kings, and a member of the proud Saiyan race. You will prevail, Trunks. Though the battle will be terrible, you will prevail.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Preparations were under way.
 
After listening to Trunks' plan, Hanzo, Clef, Zellis, Gabriel, Dorian, Rika, and even Elysia had agreed to accompany the half-Saiyan back to his home, planet Earth. Seth and Twilight would remain on Galdria to assist in the reconstruction, and to help Elysia's chosen leader maintain law and order.
 
Tallein was the middle-aged—being nearly one hundred years old—Captain of the Imperial Household Guard. He had been the one to rally the remaining soldiers loyal to Gilliam during Galian's attempted takeover, and he was the one whom Elysia had turned to during this time of need. Like any faithful warrior, Tallein said nothing negative about his Princess' desire to leave her people after such a catastrophe, feeling instead that she had some reason of her own. It was Elysia's own business whether or not she disclosed that information to a mere soldier like himself, after all.
 
As the ship was readied, Tallein and a handful of Galdrian warriors escorted Elysia, Dorian, and Gabriel to what was left of the capital city's spaceport. Zellis, Clef, Hanzo, Rika, and Trunks were already waiting for the Galdrian royal family's arrival, and they were forced to keep a straight face as Elysia and her escort soldiers arrived. Before the travelers could board the small, lightning fast Galdrian spacecraft, Tallein spoke.
 
“Lady Zellis, Prince Trunks, I am entrusting the lives of my Princes and my Princess to your esteemed selves.” He cast a suspicious glance at Hanzo, who didn't even see fit to return the half-glare. “I trust that there will be no… incidents to place their lives at risk?” he asked, ignoring the wind as it blew through his long, indigo hair. Shining silver eyes that seemed to glow from within his pale face narrowed a little more as the sudden gust of wind grew even fiercer.
 
“Everything will be fine, Captain,” Elysia reassured, gesturing for her companions to board the ship ahead of her. “And I expect to find the city at least partially rebuilt when I return, alright?” She cast a warm smile down upon Tallein and his soldiers, thankful that she had been blessed with such loyal subjects. “Please don't worry about me, I'm in very good hands.”
 
As the Princess finally entered the spacecraft, her façade was let down, and her expression of warm confidence was replaced by cold resolve. She knew very well that where she was going, she would be anything but safe. It doesn't matter, she thought to herself as she took a seat beside her brother. If we fail this time, no one will be safe. Tempest must be stopped. And soon…
 
To be continued…
 
­-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
 
In the next chapter:
 
Trunks and the others arrive on Earth, where they hope to gain more power by training in the Time Chamber. Upon arrival, however, the warriors feel a frighteningly familiar power level. Has Tempest followed them?
 
Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future
Chapter 18
Mad God Saga, Part VII
“Trump Card.”
 
 
 
“DRAGON BALL: CHAOTIC FUTURE” CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT FANFICTION.NET, POJO.COM, AND DBZDIMENSION.COM
 
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE “CHAOTIC FUTURE” HOMEPAGE AT:
WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/CHAOTICFUTURE