Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 3: Help from Papa? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, high school started for Pan and Bra, and Pan met a boy named Xevo and both seemed to like each other, but they were to shy to say anything. Plus, they became work partners as well and will have to start making projects and working together, or they'll receive bad marks from physics. Will Pan find a way not to be shy anymore around Xevo and the other way around? Find out today on Dragon Ball F!
School day ended and now Pan was flying home alone. She refused Marron and Bra to hang out with them saying she wasn't feeling well. Chi-Chi and Videl were washing the dishes while talking about Goku and the others as well.
-So, are you mad at Goku for not visiting anymore and being away for so long?-Videl asked.
-No...-Chi-Chi started-I'm not mad at him. I'm used to not having him around. I know he loves us, his family, but we're kind of his second priority. His first priority is keeping the Earth safe from evil forces and bad guys. That's why he went to train that boy, Uub, because he knew that with a proper training that boy would become very strong, and afterwards, he can also become a protector of the Earth like the others, like Vegeta, Piccolo, our sons... First, I didn't understand why he left us AGAIN and back then I was really mad at him, but now I know that he's where he's supposed to be.
-Yeah...But Pan really misses him. I can see that, even though she doesn't want to talk about it. And I'm afraid to let her go to look for her grandfather wherever he is. I mean for all we know he could be on another planet. And she hates me for that...
-Don't worry, Videl. She doesn't hate you. She hates Goku for letting her alone and not visiting her anymore like he promised to. I just hope he has a good reason for not visiting us anymore, or I'll never cook him a meal for the rest of my life. And he likes my cooking more than...even me-they both laughed, as suddenly, Pan came in:
-Hi, mama, grand mama!
-Oh, hi Pan!-Videl greeted her-How was your first day of high school?
-It was pretty awesome, I guess. We have a really mean physics teacher; he lectured us on our first day. Can you believe that?
-Wow, he really does seem mean.-Chi-Chi added.
-So where are the others?
-Well, your father is somewhere in the forrest training with Goten and Trunks.-Videl responded.
-Cool, I'll go watch them. See ya!
-Wait, don't you want to eat first?-Videl asked, but by the time she finished, the door was already shut.
Gotenks was charged up to SSJ3 and attacked Gohan from back. Gohan, however, sensed him just in time to avoid his punch. Gohan teleported himself out of Gotenks's way above him and banged Gotenks in the head with both of his hands, and Gotenks fell on the ground.
-Ouch, that really hurt, you know!-Gotenks shouted.
-And what are you going to do about it?-Gohan asked with a smirk.
-I'll show you!-then Gotenks used his Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack and white ghosts came out of his mouth-Attack!!!-he yelled and all ten ghosts charged at Gohan.
Gohan tried to shoot them down with ki blasts, but he only managed to hit one of them. After that, he flew into the woods and tried to zig-zag them and shot more ki blasts, this time hitting more than one ghost. He kept shooting them until only one remained. The ghost was only several inches away from Gohan and Gohan couldn't shoot him nor teleporting from its way. Suddenly, a pink ki blast appeared out of nowhere, and it hit the ghost, causing the ghost to explode.
-Who was that?-Gohan thought but he had no time to answer that question cause Gotenks attacked him by surprise and punched him in the stomach, then kicked Gohan in the balls and banged him to the ground. He was preparing to shoot Gohan with a big energy wave, but then Pan came to the rescue and kicked Gotenks in the head, throwing him through a tree.
-Hey, that's not fair!-Gotenks said.
-Well, you had my papa out numbered. Do you think that's fair?-Pan asked with a smirk.
-Yeah but...-and then the Fusion wore off, and Goten and Trunks became two different persons once again.
-Nice job, Pan!-Gohan said eventually.
-Yeah but, that's cheating!-Goten said being pissed off.
-We would have beaten you Gohan if it weren't for her, and you know it!-Trunks added.
-Actually, you wouldn't have...-Gohan responded.
-What?!-Goten and Trunks asked altogether-How come?
-Well, first of all, you were holding back, you didn't treat me as your enemy. Secondly, you were fooling around as always, you're never serious.
-Well, that's Gotens fault; he's always fooling around, just like his father!-Trunks yelled being mad at Goten.
-Don't blame me! You wanted to tease him, not me!
-Well, I think Gohan is the non serious here. Plus his cheating!-Trunks said rapidly, being blushed.
-Yeah, you're right.-Goten rapidly agreed-Let's go, Trunks! Let's train with you're dad. I mean his always serious, it'll be great to train with him.-and they flew away as fast as possible, while Gohan and Pan looked at them confused.
-Well, that was weird.-Pan said after a few seconds.
-That sure was.-Gohan added-Anyway, thanks for rescuing me back there. I think that they really had me there. I guess I've gotten soft as well, not training as much as I should. Boy, my dad would be so disappointed if he were here.
-Anyway...-Pan cut in wanting to change the subject-I met a boy today at the high school, and I was wondering...
-Ah...Don't you think you should talk about this with your mother? I mean...
-No dad, I mean sure, she would give me tons of advices but from her point of view, and I want to know how a boy of my age thinks. Maybe you can tell me how was it when you first met mama, what emotions did you have, how did you act when you were near her, weren't you shy and stuff like that. I want to know what are boys made of so I wouldn't blush the next time I meet him.
-Ah...sure, why not?
As we leave Gohan telling her daughter what are boys made of we can only wonder will Pan be ready the following day to meet his new boyfriend, Xevo, again and not blush or will they be so shy that they won't even say a word to each other...again. Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball F!