Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 4: Lies and More Lies ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, Pan asked her father some "advices" so she wouldn't blush the next time she meets Xevo but will these advices help? Find out today on Dragon Ball F!
After a long walk with her father, Pan went up in her room to think things clear:
-Why is this happening to me? This never happened to me before. Why do I blush around Xevo? Why? I guess my dad wasn't much of a help. Sure it was nice to hear how he and mama met and fell in love but how can I tell Xevo that I'm a freak with super powers with the ability of flying and shooting ki blasts? Not to mention I'm a lot stronger than any normal human. And why do I feel so weird when I'm with him? It's like my heart is about to explode, and I can't think clear...or say a word to him. Could this be love? Love at first-side? I wonder if he feels the same way...
On that night, Pan couldn't sleep well because of these questions. The morning came rapidly and Pan suddenly realised that someone knocked at her door:
-Pan, are you awake?-Videl asked-Hurry, or you'll be late for school, honey!-while Pan suddenly opened her eyes.
-Oh no!-she thought-I broke that stupid clock. I wonder what's the time?-and she looked at her watch, only to see it was already 7:41-Oh boy! I'd better hurry up or I'll be really late.
It was 7:52 when Pan left the house. She took off and burst through the clouds as fast as she could. When she reached the high school, she landed on its roof, so no one could see her, and reach to her classroom faster.
-Well, this is familiar.-she thought and ran down the stairs to her classroom.
It was 8:04 when she entered and luckily, the teacher wasn't in yet. She sat next to Bra, who asked her why was she late but the teacher came in, and everyone became silent. The day passed away quickly, and Pan hasn't even thought of Xevo because she was busy making new friends. So another day went by, then another and another, until Friday came when they had physics again. Xevo sat next to her:
-Hi!-he said.
-Hello. H...how you've been?
-Fine. Thanks. And you?
-Great.
Then silence. They didn't know what else to talk about, but Pan was determined to get to know him better so even though she was blushing, she continued:
-So, where do you live?
-Ah... Not far from here. Why?-and then he shot his mouth regretting that he ever asked that.
-Why?-Pan thought to herself-What kind of a question is that?
-So...-Xevo started after a few minutes-Where do you live?
-Oh... I live far from here, in fact, I'm not really from this city. I live at Mount Paozu.
-Wow, that is indeed very far. So, you need to get up really early in the morning to get here.
-Actually, I wake up at 7:00 and still have time for breakfast at home.
-So what, you fly here?-then Pan realised she made a huge mistake, but luckily, she had an idea.
-Well, actually I do. I mean, my parents are so rich that they gave me as a birthday present my personal mini flying jet.
-Cool. But, where do you land that thing?
-Ah...Well, on the high school's roof.
-Really? Does the principal allow such a thing? I didn't know that. I actually know a few rich kids, and the principal doesn't allow them to do such a thing, and they have jets too. Well, some of them...
-Well, the principal actually knows my father for a long time now. You see, my father graduated at this very same high school.
-Awesome. So like father, like daughter, eh?
-Yea.
Pan and Xevo didn't have much time to talk because the teacher came into the classroom, but after that, they continued talking in the breaks. Although, Pan wasn't exactly honest towards Xevo, but at least they made enough courage to talk to each other. But how long can she keep lying to him? Find out on the next exciting episodes of Dragon Ball F!