Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 5: Xevo's Birthday ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, Pan and Xevo finally made guts to talk to each other, but Pan decided not to tell him the truth about herself having super strength and other super abilities, so she told him some "small" lies. What other lies will she tell Xevo and how long will it be until Xevo finds out the truth? Find out only on Dragon Ball F!
It was still Friday, and Pan was flying home from school. She was thinking about that boy, Xevo, whom she had a crush on. After physics, they started to get along and talked as much as they could during breaks. She found out many things about him; Xevo loves science, and he enjoys making experiments. His biggest dream is to become a great inventor just like Mr. Brief was, Xevo's biggest idol. He always wanted to meet Mr. Brief in person, but the guards never let him in because Mr. Brief was already sick and lying in bed, and he needed rest. In the end, he passed away and Xevo was really devastated when he found out because for him, Mr. Brief was like a mentor, a grandfather who he never met. And soon it was his birthday, so Pan had a great idea to surprise him.
One week later, she arranged a meeting with Xevo in a cafeteria. After eating some cake which Pan ordered and paid for, she blindfolded Xevo and took him somewhere. When Xevo took off the blindfold, he was very amazed. They were standing in front of the Brief's compound.
-Wow, Pan! I don't know what to say...
-No sweat! Let's go in so you could meet Bulma.
-But the guards won't let us in just like that; she's probably very busy...
-Don't worry about that! And the guards WILL let us in because I know Bulma personally.
-Really?
-Sure. Her family and my family know each other for a very long time. You have no idea what they've been through all these years. Plus, I can come and visit them whenever I want. Observe!-then she walked towards the guards and greeted them-Hi Mr. Murayaki, Takamoto!
-Hi, Pan!-the guards saluted.
-So, is Bulma home?
-Sure, come on in!-and they opened the gates.
-See?-and she turned towards Xevo.
-Wow, Pan, you're the best!-Xevo said, and Pan turned away blushed.-I can hardly wait to meet Ms. Bulma, the daughter of the greatest inventor ever lived. I bet she's as good as her father was.
But how will this meeting go? Not only, that Xevo is about to enter in one of the world's smartest family's house but one of the world's strongest family's house too. Find out what will happen on the next thrilling episode of Dragon Ball F!