Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 6: Meeting the Briefs ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, it was Xevo's birthday and Pan wanted to surprise him by bringing him to meet his biggest idol’s daughter, Bulma. Pan doesn’t realize how wrong things could go; if she’s not careful, Xevo might find out the truth about her. Find out today what surprises await her and Xevo on Dragon Ball F!
The two guards let Pan and Xevo in the mansion.
-Wow, this place is huge and awesome!-Xevo said in wonder.
-Wait until you see the lab.-Pan responded, while suddenly, Mrs. Brief came out of nowhere.
-Wooh...Hi, Pan!-she greeted the kids-How are you? And who is this handsome boy?
-Hi, Mrs. Brief! I’m fine, thank you. This is my boy…classmate, Xevo.
-Hi! It’s nice to meet you, Mrs. Brief.-Xevo said.
-It is so nice to meet you too…you must be Pan’s boyfriend. You’re so cute together.-Pan and Xevo both blushed-Would you like some cookies? I backed them this morning…
-Some other time.-Pan cut in-Actually, we’re here to see Bulma. Can you tell us where she is?
-Where else? In her lab…She’s been working on a new invention. Unfortunately, she’s been losing her patience more and more often lately.
-Wow, I wonder what she's inventing this time?-Xevo asked wondering-Come on, Pan, let’s go find her. See you later, Mrs. Brief!-then he grabbed Pan's hands, who blushed, and they ran away.
-I sure hope so!-Mrs Brief yelled back-What nice kids.-she said to herself, then she walked away.
Xevo kept running and pulling Pan with him until suddenly he stopped.
-Mrs. Brief is really nice, but she talks too much, and sometimes she’s really annoying.-Xevo said after catching his breath.
-Yeah...-Pan added-But how do you know?
-I read a lot about her in a magazine called “Cancan.” I once read that they named her a “happy maniac."
They both laughed. Suddenly, they heard a big noise. It sounded like a bomb went off, and it was coming from a room near them. They ran over there to take a look. They wanted to open the door, but the door has been opened from the inside. It was Vegeta, who came out, and he had some bruises on his body, and his clothes were ripped off.
-Oh, hi Vegeta!-Pan said.
-Good day, M…Mr. Vegeta!-Xevo said frightened, while Vegeta looked at him with a serious face.
-And who might you be?-he asked.
-My name is Xevo, I’m…I’m Pan’s classmate. I came to see Mrs. Bulma, sir.
-Well, don’t let me stop you…-then he closed the door behind him and went towards the bathroom.
-Wow.-Pan thought to herself-This is Vegeta’s training room. This doesn’t look good. Come on, Xevo, let’s go!
-But…-Xevo started, but he didn’t have time to continue cause Pan pulled him with her.
They continued heading towards the lab. While walking trough the corridor, Pan was acting like a tour guide:
-So, this is Bra’s room and over there is Trunks’s room. He’s a genius too.-she said.
-I know. Do you think he would mind if we looked around?
-Don’t think so.
They both entered the room. The room didn’t look unusual; it looked like a usual room for a normal boy with a bed for two persons, a TV, a computer, a balcony which was opened, some posters on the wall with singers, rafts on the wall filled with books, a closet door and a DVD player connected to the TV.
-Nice room.-Xevo said.
-Look, here’s a photoalbum. Wanna see?
-Sure.
They both sat down on the bed and started looking at the album, when suddenly, Trunks flew inside through the opened balcony:
-Hey!-he yelled-What are you doing in my room?!
-Where did he come from?-Xevo shouted in wonder and being a bit scared.
"Well, this meeting is sure not going well."-Pan thought and by now she was regretting ever having the idea of bringing Xevo there, but it was already too late. How will this meeting end? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball F!