Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 7: Xevo Meets Bulma ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, Pan took Xevo to the Capsule Corporation, so Xevo could meet Bulma, but things didn't go that well as Pan hoped. Pan didn't realise that by bringing Xevo there might cause him to find out Pan's secret. Will her secret be revealed? Find out today on Dagon Ball F!
-Hi, Trunks!-Pan started fast-We were just looking at your album. Anyway, I would like you to meet Xevo, my new classmate.
-Hello!-Trunks greeted Xevo-Still, I don't quite like the idea of you coming into my room whenever you want. I do need my privacy, you know.
-Sure, no problem. Sorry, it will never happen again. Come on, Xevo! Let's go find Bulma!-however, Xevo was quite amazed by Trunks's entrance.
-What's with you?-Trunks asked Xevo.
-Dude, how did you fly in like that...without any ship?
-What do you mean? I flew in all by myself.
-What he means to ask...-Pan cut in-Is that with what did you fly in?
-Huh?!-Trunks looked at her with a strange look, then he figured it out-Oh...well...I...with my shoes...yea, flying shoes...
-Wow, can I try?-Xevo asked amazed.
-Ah…Sorry, pal. We’re still testing them, and it could be quite dangerous too, but let me make you a deal: if it passes the tests, I’ll send you the first pair before selling them. Ok?
-Awesome! Thanks!
-Good. Well, it was nice meeting you, but I need to take a shower. So, if you don’t mind…
-Oh…ok Let’s go, Xevo!-Pan said.
-Bye, Trunks. It was nice meeting you.-Xevo shouted.
-Bye.-Trunks yelled, then he closed the door rapidly-I really should put a lock on the door.-he said to himself.
-Wow, this day is so exciting!-Xevo said-And the best is yet to come.
-Yeah.-Pan agreed sarcastically.
They finally arrived at Bulma's laboratory. She was there alright.
-Hi, Bulma!-Pan said.
-Oh, hi Pan!
-Sorry for disturbing you, but I brought a huge fan to meet you.
-Don’t worry. I was thinking to take a break anyway. How’s high school?
-It’s cool, so far. I would like you to meet Xevo.
-Hello.-Xevo started-I’m Pan’s boyfriend.-then she suddenly blushed and so did Xevo too.
-Nice to meet you, Xevo. So, you're interested in science as well?
-Yea, I truly admire your work, and your fathers work too, very much. I’m sincerely sorry for your loss. He really was a good man.
-Yeah, he was… I’m glad that even teenagers like my work. That means I’m not aging.
-No way, I think you look great for your age, very beautiful; it seems you're not aging at all.-Bulma blushed-I just met the rest of your family. They seem great, especially your son, Trunks, who promised me a pair of flying shoes.
-Flying what?-Bulma asked amazed.
-So…-Pan cut in-What are you working on?
-Oh…I’m making an outfit for Vegeta that can weight 1000 times normal gravity, so he could train harder. But unfortunately, I can’t make it work, for some reason. But I’ll figure it out.
-1000 times normal gravity?!-Xevo asked amazed-How can anyone wear such heavy clothes? It would crush him immediately.- but Pan cut in again just in time.
-And that’s why Bulma can’t make it work because if she would, then Vegeta couldn’t wear it anyway.
-Not at first, but…Bulma started.
-Ok, Xevo. Let’s leave Bulma alone so she could work in peace.-and she started pulling Xevo with her.
-But there’s no need for you to leave…
-Bye, Bulma!-Pan yelled-I’ll tell mother you said hi to her!
-Goodbye, Mrs. Bulma!-Xevo yelled too-I hope we meet again and be able to talk more.
-But I’ve got time for that right now!-she yelled back, but before she could finish, the lab door closed-Guess not...-then she continued working like nothing happened.
On the way out, Mrs. Brief invited Xevo and Pan for some cookies again, but they refused her once again telling her they had to study. "On Friday?"-she asked, but they were long gone. Pan and Xevo were walking on the street, and the sun was setting down.
-Hmmm…-Xevo started-I wonder why Mrs. Bulma is making that outfit. I mean no one could possibly wear it. So why go to all the trouble inventing it?
-Well, you know inventors: they’ll invent anything, just so they could become famous and be the first to invent it.
-Yeah, but she’s already famous. Why waste time like that? I guess she is really aging…mentally at least Oh well, at least her son is a great inventor. Just imagine me flying to high school with those shoes.
-Yeah, imagine that!
That was a close one for Pan. She should really be more careful if she wants to keep her secret a secret from Xevo, but how long will she be able to lie to him? Find out on the next episodes of Dragon Ball F!