Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 8: The Incredible Heavy Outfit ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, Xevo finally met Bulma. He found out that she was working on an outfit that can weight 1000 times normal gravity for her husband to actually wear, so Xevo thought she was going nuts because what kind of person could possibly be able to wear that. Well, a normal person couldn't, but will a Saiyan be able to handle it? Find out today on Dragon Ball F!
Bulma was working really hard on that outfit. She hasn’t left the lab for days trying to grant her husband's wish. But after five days of not taking a bath, plus hardly sleeping and eating, she finally succeeded.
-Thank goodness it’s finally done!-she said to herself-I can’t even remember the last time I worked so much on only one thing. Boy, Vegeta will be happy when he hears that I’m finished. I can hardly wait to tell him but first things first: I REALLY need to take a bath. The things I sacrifice for that man. But he is my prince.
After a long bath, Bulma went to find Vegeta where else than in the training room. After she opened the door, Vegeta immediately noticed her and stopped from his training:
-Woman, is that bloody outfit ready yet? This room is so lame that I can’t take it anymore! You’ve spent five days in that lab, and I want results!-then suddenly Bulma’s face turned red.
-I sacrificed everything for you!!! My time, my health, my hygiene…I haven’t taken a bath for five days, and this is how you greet me?! You know what? I’m not talking to you until you apologise.-and Vegeta looked at her puzzled.
-Me, the prince of all Saiyans, apologise?-he thought-This is insane. On the other hand, for saying a stupid simple word I might have an outfit that will help me reach SSJ3 and maybe even become stronger than Kakarot.-Sorry.-he finally said-So, is the outfit ready?
-That’s more like it and yes, the outfit’s ready.
-Finally. Give it to me!
-What did you say?
-What?!...Darn! PLEASE!
-Much better. Here, catch!-then she threw it towards him, and he caught it; then he threw down his old outfit and put on the new one.
-Cool, so how does it work?
-Well it’s quite simple. There are two names which activate and deactivate it. If you say, “Vegeta,” it activates, and it becomes super heavy, so be careful. And when you say, “Bulma,” it becomes light again.
-Why did you have to put those stupid names as a password?
-Why, what’s wrong with my name?!-Bulma asked becoming mad at Vegeta again.
-Never mind…so let’s test this baby!
-You might want to transform into a Super Saiyan first if you don’t want to be squashed alive.
-Don’t tell me what to do, woman! I know what I’m doing.
-I was only trying to help. Do what you want! I’ll go get some sleep, and I hope that when I get up, you’ll be still alive.
-Well, you don’t have to worry about that. I’m not the prince of all Saiyans for nothing, you know.-then he flew out of the room.
-When will he ever learn to listen to me?-Bulma asked herself.
Vegeta left West City and headed towards the waste land, when suddenly he met Goten and Trunks.
-Hey, Vegeta!-Goten yelled-Wanna train?-but as soon as he said the word “Vegeta,” Vegeta fell down from the sky to the ground making a big hole. Vegeta was faced down on the ground and couldn’t move a muscle. Goten and Trunks flew down where Vegeta crushed.
-Dad, are you ok?-Trunks asked.
-Grgrmbgrulgmra…-Vegeta grumbled.
-What did he say?-Trunks asked Goten.
-I think he said something about Bulma…-then suddenly Vegeta stood up.
-Holy shit, this outfit is heavy!-Vegeta yelled.
-What do you mean, Vegeta?-Goten asked, then suddenly Vegeta fell down to the ground again, making the hole deeper.
-Father are you alright? What’s going on?-Trunks asked.
-Grgrmbgrulgmra…-Vegeta grumbled.
-Did he say Bulma again?-Goten asked Trunks-then Vegeta stood up once again.
-You idiot!-Vegeta yelled at Goten-Stop saying my name, or you might kill me next time!
-What?-Goten asked amazed, then Vegeta took off and flew away from them rapidly.
-Please tell me that you know what just happened here!-Goten said to Trunks.
-I’m not sure, but I think it had something to do with the words “Vegeta” and “Bulma.”
-What’s that supposed to mean?
-Beats me.
Vegeta was very amazed at the result of his wife work.
-This outfit is incredible.-he thought-With this outfit, I can’t fail to become the strongest warrior in the Universe. Soon Kakarot, I will become Super Saiyan 3 and after that I’ll become much stronger than you once again, like when we first met.
So we leave Vegeta dreaming of becoming the strongest of them all. But will his dream come true? Find out only by continuing reading Dragon Ball F!