Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 10: An Evil Plan ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gohan was a great teacher in one of the finest universities in Satan City. He taught literature, and all of his students liked him. In fact, everyone knew that Gohan was also the Great Saiyaman and many times during class, he helped the cops to fight crime, catch bad guys and save the day. One day, however, the principal called Gohan into his office:
-Good day, Mr. Tagimuro!-Gohan said politely.
-Good day to you too, Mr. Gohan. Please have a sit!
-Thank you.
-Mr. Gohan, I’m a man who prizes time very much so I will cut to the chase. I know that you have two jobs, one being a fine, educated teacher whom students like extremely much, which is quite rare these days and two, being a super hero with capabilities which everyone dreams of having. I know that saving people’s life and those in need is a very good thing, and it takes a lot of courage and responsibility. Even I would like to do such things, but I’m just a principal and my duty is to maintain this university and make the best decisions for its students. I understand that people need men like you whenever they're in danger, but that’s the job of the police. Your main job is to teach, and unfortunately that’s not what you’ve been doing lately. I tested your students one day when you were away catching bad guys and found out that they didn’t have any clue solving the questions, and they will have a big exam ahead of them soon, and they’re not prepared as they should be. In conclusion, I’m sorry, but I’ll have to ask you to choose between being a hero and continue teaching.-Gohan looked at the principal amazed, but he knew that he was right.
-I understand, Mr. Tagimuro. I know that I’ve been reckless with my students lately, and I would like to make it up for them. I promise I’ll never again leave during class when there’s an emergency.
-Good. I hope you made the right choice. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do.
-Of course. Thank you, Mr. Tagimuro! Good day to you, sir!
-Good day, Mr. Gohan!
Gohan shut the door behind him, took out his cell phone and called his wife, Videl, to tell her the bad news. Elsewhere, in Satan City at the Orange Star High School, Pan was sitting in the canteen all alone while having lunch. Suddenly, she realised Xevo sit down next to her table:
-Are you alright, Pan?
-Sure. Why do you ask?
-Well, you haven’t said a word since we’ve been at the Brief's family. Plus, I kind of noticed you’ve acted kind of weird there too. Is everything ok?
-Why wouldn’t it be?
-It seems you’ve been avoiding me since then as if you’re hiding something from me.
-Well, you’re wrong! We’ve only known each other for a few weeks. How could you even know how do I usually act or how do I feel?!-then she took her lunch and sit elsewhere.
Meanwhile, in Hell, everyone was training really hard, for some reason.
-What a bunch of idiots!-Babidi said-Their training so hard and for what? We’re never going to get out of here so what’s the point?
-From what I heard...-King Kold started-My son has a plan to get us out of here.
-Really? And how will he do that? Unless those so-called Dragon Balls make their way here so we could gather them and whish us out of here, I don’t really see any other way out of this place.
-Foolish wizard!-Frieza yelled out of nowhere and suddenly appeared near Babidi-For your information, I DO have a plan for getting us out of here and should you know it does involve the Dragon Balls. In fact, you should be begging me to resurrect you as well.
-Nonsense!-Babidi yelled back-What’s the point being resurrected if we can’t defeat those Saiyans and their friends who protect Earth even with their lives? By now, they're a lot stronger even with our combined powers.
-Not that you have much power. And you’re right. We will combine our powers, we shall use the Fusion Tehnique like some of they do. They will be very surprised, I assure you. We all saw them doing it without those earrings so it shouldn’t be hard. So brace yourself Babidi, cause soon Hell will break, literally. Those foolish Saiyans and those weakling Earthlings won’t even know what hit them. Soon, everyone in the Universe will know the wrath of Lord Frieza. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
Does Frieza really have a plan to resurrect him and the others who have been defeated by Goku and his friends? Will it actually work? Find out on the next exciting episodes of Dragon Ball F!