Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 11: Secrets Revealed ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Minutes became hours, hours became weeks, weeks became months. Time flew away quickly, and it seemed high school started years ago. Pan was at Xevo's home working together on a project, but they were both quiet. After a long while, Xevo broke the silence:
-Pan, I know that something's bothering you. I've seen you trying to avoid me these last months, I'm not blind. Why don't you tell me what exactly is bothering you? Is it me? Is it my presence? Am I annoying you? Did I do something wrong? Please, tell me?-but Pan didn't respond; she just continued working until Xevo grabbed her arms, when she finally looked into his eyes and started crying-What is it?
-I'm...I'm not like you...
-What do you mean not like me?
-I...I have some capabilities that you...might not understand.
-How come? What capabilities?-Pan didn't respond; instead, she started lifting up in the air, while Xevo looked amazed-Oh, my gosh! Are you wearing Trunks's shoes? Do they actually work?
-No, Xevo. There's no such thing as flying shoes. That was a lie. Everything I told you about me was mostly a lie...
-How come?
-I'm not really a human. Well, I am, but a little part of me is...alien. There, I said it. Happy?!
-More like fascinated.
-What? Aren't you freaked out of my capabilities?
-You mean you have more?
-Well...yea
-What? Please tell me!
-Well...I can shoot powerful energy balls called ki blasts that can do real damage or hurt people or even...kill them.
-Wow!
-And I'm quite strong too...very strong. I studied the martial arts, once I even won The World Martial Arts Tournament when I was only four years old.
-So it was you?
-What?
-I saw you fighting back when I was a kid too. I love the WMAT, my dad once took me there, and I saw a little girl winning it. She beat the crap out of the adults. It was you, wasn't it?
-Yea...
-So, you're Mr. Satan's actual granddaughter. Wow, this is so amazing! How come you never told anyone?
-Well I don't like the publicity and being so famous. I wanted to have my private life, so when I turned eight, I told my grandfather to stop telling the world about my life. Since then I avoided this city until now. That's why no one recognizes me. For everyone else I'm just another girl named Pan, just like Mr. Satan's granddaughter. I hope you won't tell anyone who I truly am!
-Don't worry. I can keep a secret. More like secrets.-they both laughed-So, you said you're part alien? How come?
-Well, my other grandfather is not really from this planet. He's from a planet called Vegeta.
-Really? Wow. It has the same name like Trunks's dad.
-That's because he was the planet's prince.
-Trunks's dad is an alien too?
-Yes, he and my grandpa are so-called Saiyans.
-What are these Saiyans?
-They are powerful warriors, they're only desire is to fight. They train every day just to become the strongest of the Universe.
-Are your grandpa and Vegeta stronger than Mr. Satan?
-Well, to tell you the truth, my grandpa Satan isn't that strong as everyone thinks he is. He didn't defeat Cell back in the old days; it was my grandpa Goku and the others who did. More exactly, my father was the one who killed him.
-You're dad is that strong too? How many Saiyans are on this planet?
-Well my grandpa Goku and Vegeta are the only Saiyans left. My father is only a Half-Saiyan.
-That means that Trunks is a Half-Saiyan too, right?
-Yea...
-So, Mrs. Bulma was telling the truth all along about that outfit for her husband. That explains a lot. She's really not crazy.-they laughed again-Imagine what would the people from the entire world would do if they found out that Mr. Satan is a fraud?
-That's why it's crucial for you not to tell anyone anything. Please, Xevo! Don't destroy my grandfather's carrier. He is a good man, you know...
-Slow down, Pan, I made a promise, and I won't break it. I'm glad you revealed all this to me. That means a lot to me, and at least you won't have to avoid me anymore.-Pan blushed-So...Tell me everything! How strong is your family? What about Goten? What's he then? What happened to the other Saiyans? Please show me your other capabilities!
So, Pan told everything to Xevo and this time, she was telling the truth. She was so happy and relieved that she revealed herself to Xevo, and that he accepted her. They became best friends again and spent more time together. But one day, someone very familiar ruined her happiness. She was watching TV when suddenly someone rang the doorbell. She was the only one home, so she ran to the door to open it. She was so happy that she was whistling all the way to the door, but when she opened it and saw who it was, all her excitement went away, and angry thoughts started invading her mind.
-Hey, Pan! It's me, grandpa Goku! Missed me?



TO BE CONTINUED>>>