Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 13: Xaras's Past ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, Frieza's henchmen landed on New Namek. What do they really intend to do? Find out today on Dragon Ball F!
The leader of the squadron took a look at his scouter:
-So the Dragon Balls are all scattered. You four...-and he pointed towards his four troops-You'll stay here and guard the ships. The rest of us will go to search each one a Dragon Ball. After that we'll meet back here, and then we'll go after the seventh ball together.
-But sir...-a red skinned man started who looked like Jeice from the once Ginyu Force-Why don't we gather all the Dragon Balls and summon the dragon here?
-Do you know how to talk Namekian?
-Ah...
-Well, do you?
-Ah...No, sir.
-Then one more stupid question and I'll see fit that Lord Frieza allows me personally to kill you for your stupidity.
-Understood, sir!-then the leader and the other five henchmen took off and headed six different ways.
A few days have passed since Goku went back home. Since then, he visited Master Roshi's home and Bulma and the others as well. Goku found out of Vegeta's new outfit and asked Bulma to make him one too. Pan, however, completely avoided his grandfather. When she wasn't in high school then she was in her room or hanging out with Xevo.
Once, Pan got really hungry, so she went down into the kitchen to grab a snack but not before making sure that his grandfather wasn't around. She opened the fridge and started grabbing some snack.
-You know...-her mother started from behind which surprised Pan cause, she didn't notice her-You can't avoid him forever.
However, Pan didn't look around, she just closed the fridge and went up in her room. Meanwhile in Hell, Frieza and the others were getting prepared for the big event. Dr. Gero and Babidi were very nervous:
-So, Lord Frieza...-Babidi started-I see that this is actually going to happen. May I ask what is your big plan, I mean who will wish us out of here?
-I'm glad you asked, and I would be more than happy to tell you. You see, I always knew the legend of the Super Saiyan. Even though, I was very strong back then, still one foolish Super Saiyan managed to defeat me. Luckily, father healed me and made me even stronger, and afterwards, I decided to head to Earth to eradicate all remaining Saiyans, especially the Super Saiyan called Goku. But before I went to Earth, I made a back-up plan, just in case, and my back-up plan was Xaras.
-Who's he?
-He was my third-best henchmen, after Zarbon and Dodoria, excluding the Ginyu Force. He has a unique capability to talk with the dead telepathically. I told him that if even by the slightest chance I would not make it back alive, he would gather my top henchmen and train themselves until they would become as strong as me and then steal the Dragon Balls from the Earthlings and revive me.
-Well, that certainly took long enough. Why wait so much?
-Because I knew that if I couldn't make it, then they wouldn't have had a chance in their current strength against the Super Saiyan either.
-Well, they still don't.
-Yeah, but now they've found the Namekians new planet, and they'll steal the Dragon Balls from them.
-Interesting plan. So, what's his story, this Xaras?
-He wasn't much strong when I first met him but he, and his race had special abilities which even I didn't quite understand. They were peaceful but very intelligent, just like the Tuffles were. They believed in two gods, Hiera and Xas, who protected them and gave them these special abilities. Although, I didn't believe in these invisible forces, but I somehow knew that this planet could be a threat to me. Only once, I was on that planet and then strange, inexplicable things happened while I was there, as if the planet itself didn't like my presence. Later, I decided to destroy the planet but not before taking one of them at my side. I chose Xaras, the best of the best. I forced him to become my henchmen, otherwise I would destroy his planet.
-But you destroyed it anyway...
-Exactly. But not right after. Once I sent him away on a mission, and then I destroyed it. Of course, I told him that it was a meteor shower, it works every time. HA-HA-HA! But when I told him what happened, he became outrageous, he lost his mind, and became so furious that he lost control and destroyed a whole planet without even a blink. Then I saw his true power, and I decided to increase it, which happened in a very short time. He almost surpassed Dodoria only in a few months. He became ruthless and cold, just like the Saiyans were. I must admit that he was and still is one of my favourite henchmen. He never let me down. He contacted me a few months ago and said they were ready. All they have to do now is to find the Dragon Balls and whoa-la. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
It seems Frieza's plan might actually work. Now it's only a matter of time until Xaras and the henchmen gather the Dragon Balls and make their wish. But what will the wish exactly be? Find out next time on Dragon Ball F!