Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 40: Continuing from Where Left Off ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gogeta and the others were on the new planet which Shepo created, more exactly in a swamp. But everything was huge; the trees, the animals, even some of the insects where the size of a fully grown dog. Not only the planet was thrice bigger than the Earth, but every living thing in it. All the known animals and plants were evolved as if 200 million Earth years have passed. Nothing was the same, and everyone was very amazed.
-This place is so perfect for training.-Gogeta said excitedly.
-It is truly wonderful and fascinating...-Gohan said-It's a completely new Earth begging to be explored. The research I can do here...this time, I'm the one who wishes to be immortal or at least be 20 years younger.
-Well, maybe some other time. First, I have to talk to the locals of this planet. Be back soon!-the Gogeta teleported himself to the Other World where King Kai was.
-Gogeta...-King Kai said.
-I need your help, King Kai. I need to talk to everyone on that new planet and explain them the situation. They must be really confused.
-I'm sorry, but that planet is too big for me to communicate with. But maybe, Grand Kai can help you.
-Ok. Thanks.-then he teleported himself to Grand Kai, who was "busy" listening to rock music.-Grand Kai, I..
-I know, I know...-he started-I may look like I'm doing nothing important, but actually, I know everything that has happened to you guys, up until now. I'm really proud of you, sunny. Ah...I mean, both of you.
-So, can you help me talk to the planet's new inhabitants?
-I'm not a GRAND Kai for nothing, you know. Put your hands on my shoulder!-and so Gogeta did.
-"Greetings everyone! My name is Gogeta, and I'm currently half Saiyan and half Earthling. But more importantly, I'm a living being and a friend who's here to explain what has happened to all of you and what lays ahead. At some point, all of you have died, maybe again during this day, but now, all of you have been resurrected. Why have you died, you ask? Because of the existence of pure evil, hatred, revenge, the need to dominate others, the simple joy of killing, to be the ruler of some things you don't even have a right to. Everyone of you died because of these things or at least one of these things. You died innocently and in wain, but now you have been given a chance to continue where you left off; almost, at least. A giant planet has been created for you all to live together and in peace. And that goes double for the Saiyans. I'm warning you guys to stop being yourselves and change for the sake of good, or I will have no other choice than to destroy you. Live in peace and happily with each other. Of course, you may leave the planet if you want. But I beg of you, no more destruction and killing. There won't be a third chance. I wish you the best!"
-I must say that was quite a touching speech.
-Thanks, Grand Kai. Take care! And I promise I will be here on the next tournament.
-I'll be waiting for you!-but Gogeta was already gone.
Back on the newly created planet...
-So...-Xaras started-Do you think my Gods are here too?
-I believe so.-Gohan answered-Have faith, Xaras!
-Thank you...friend. Won't you be staying to explore the planet with me? It will take me some time until I find my race.
-Sorry, but I made a promise to never again leave my students by. However, I will come as soon as the exams are over.
-Ok. Take care!-then Xaras took off.
Gogeta appeared out of nowhere along with Yamcha and Krillin. After that, he took everyone home to Earth. Everyone was waiting for them at Bulma's except for Pan and Khitan. It was a moment of joy for everyone. They were all hugging and kissing each other. Well, almost everyone. Gogeta teleported himself and Uub to his village. When Pan saw Gogeta, she ran happily towards him, even though she felt a little awkward when she hugged him, but nevertheless, she was crying with joy.
It seems that everything turned out great for our heroes and for millions of other innocent and not so innocent lives. But it is certainly not over yet. Great adventures are ahead for Goku and his friends, and especially for Pan. Don't stop reading cause more episodes are yet to come! See you next time on Dragon Ball F!