Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 39: Shepo, the Fused Dragon ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gogeta teleported himself back to the others who were landed on the ground and waiting for him:
-So, what's up?-he asked the others.
-Well...-Gohan started-We were trying to figure out a way to fix all the mess, which occurred today and fast, and Piccolo actually has a plan to do so. Tell him, Piccolo!
-First, I would like you to bring Moori here!
-No sweat.-Gogeta responded and within a minute, he was back with Moori.-So?
-Elder, I have a favour to ask you! I would like you to hand over the Dragon Balls to us, so we could take them to Earth so we may fuse them with the other Dragon Balls and summon a all new powerful dragon to repair all the damage caused today.
-I'm sorry, Piccolo, but going through all this again made me realise that the Dragon Balls should have never been created in the first place. They need to be destroyed! They cause more harm than good.
-Then let us take this burden upon us so you may live peacefully! We will guard them with our lives.
-But you already have seven to guard. How will you manage to protect seven more?
-Leave that to us! Trust me! We will not fail!
-Very well! But of course, they should be gathered first.
-And the Earths' Dragon Balls as well.-Gogeta added.-But leave that to me! Now I can pinpoint any sort of even the weakest ki energy and life force around the entire planet. And the Dragon Balls do emanate some sort of power even by themselves. I shall gather them all by myself. Be back soon!-and after seven minutes, he was already back with the seven Namekian Dragon Balls and after eight minutes, he was back with the Earths' Dragon Balls as well.-So, now what?
-We shell put them all together in two circles, the small ones in the inner one, and the big ones surrounding the little ones.-Piccolo answered.-We will also need Dende.
-Ok.-and with that, he was already back with Dende.-This power is really useful. I wonder if will I be able to use it the same way after de-fusing?
-Now, Elder, give me the power to be able to summon Porunga!-and so Moori did-Now, Dende, you summon Shenron, and I shell summon Porunga in the Namekian language.
-How can you be sure that it will work?-Dende asked.
-I have a hunch it will. Now, let's proceed!-and both he and Dende summoned the dragons.
But nothing happened. The sky remained sunny, the Dragon Balls weren't glowing. Then, they tried summoning the dragons again, but again, nothing happened. They gave it another try and this time, it happened, and an enormous red dragon appeared, which was five times bigger than Shenron and Porunga put together.
-I am the Mighty Dragon Shepo...-the dragon started-Shepo...Hmmm...Now that's a funny name for a fused dragon to have. Just call me "The Mighty Dragon!"
-Oh, great.-Gogeta added-This dragon has a sense of humour.
-My kind of dragon...-King Kai's voice said.
-Anyway...-the dragon continued-I have the power to grand you any ONE wish you may have.
-Only one?!-Gogeta asked surprised.
-Yes, only one. However, that wish may be continuous, that way I shall grant you whatever you say.
-Continuous?
-It means, in one sentence, you may ask as many wishes you want and the dragon will grant it.-Gohan explained.
-Cool. That means, we need to think really careful what to wish for.
-I still can't believe you managed to convince me to give you our Dragon Balls.-Moori said to Piccolo-I still say you should destroy them all!
-So, any suggestions?-Gogeta asked.
After a few minutes of thinking, Gohan decided that he would give it a try:
-Mighty Dragon, I wish that you'd resurrect everyone who lost their lives this day, except the ones who were already resurrected from Hell, create a planet similar to Earth, but thrice as big, somewhere suitable in the galaxy and move the revived persons on that planet, including every race on this planet, except the Namekians, resurrect everyone who died by the hands of Frieza and his henchmen over the years and move them also on that planet! That is all-while everyone remained stunned, especially the dragon.
-I may have said any continuous wish, but this one is really long and confusing. Either way, I will still grant your wish, but after this, you won't be able to summon me for seven years. Give me five minutes!-then the dragon began granting the wishes; after five minutes, Gohan and the others, except Piccolo, Moori and Dende, disappeared-The wishes have been granted. As I said before, it will take seven years for the Dragon Balls to fully recover. But still, you will be able to summon Shenron and Porunga separately, but during seven years you will only be able to summon them once a year. Also, their wish granting powers will have limits, until the seven years are up. Although, the Dragon Balls won't turn into stones, the stars on them will turn black, indicating they are inactive. Furthermore, next time when you summon me, prepare a really good joke that will make me laugh, otherwise I refuse to grant you any wishes. Tell your ancestors my expectation from them! And don't let so many innocent souls to parish cause reviving them is harder than you think. Keep the Universe in peace!-then, the dragon disappeared and all 14 Dragon Balls scattered across the galaxy.
-Have you any idea what power have you unleashed?-Moori asked angrily.
-What's the big problem. Elder?-Dende asked-Shepo only appears every seven years, and we will take all the Dragon Balls back to Earth and protect it with our lives.
-Some day, even hundreds or thousands years away, it will fall on the wrong hands again, as they always have, and then the entire existence in the Universe will seize to exist, and everything will fall apart. That will be the true Apocalipse, and it will be all your fault, Piccolo! Luckily, for me, I won't be alive by then to see the terror that will occur and unfortunately, neither will you.
-I guarantee you, Elder, it won't happen that way!-Piccolo said.
See you guys next time on the final episode of Friezell Saga!