Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 38: Mutiny ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, the war between the Kanassans, Saiyans and the Tuffles ended. Also, Friezell was finally destroyed by Gogeta with the help of his old and new friends. But is it all over? Find out today on Dragon Ball F!
Somewhere on New Namek, Pui-Pui and Yakkon were flying happily because they caused so much destruction and got away unharmed. But suddenly, Dozar appeared in front of them and killed them both.
-Hurray! We did it! We won!-Chiaotzu yelled happily.
-Thank goodness, it's finally over!-Kibitoshin added.
-Now to take care of our unfinished business.-Napitz said and teleported himself behind Piccolo and grabbed his neck.-This Namekian was quite a pain in the ass in the past. Let's make him my first victim!
-Napitz!-Gogeta yelled-Cut it out! Don't make me kill you too!
-Napitz, what is the meaning of this?-King Vegeta asked.
-If only you knew what these guys did to us back in the past!-Napitz shouted-They betrayed the entire race by killing us!
-As far as I can see...-Bardock started-They're the ones who avenged us in the first place. Explain yourself!
-Allow me to explain...-Gogeta said and put each hand on Bardock's and King Vegeta's forehead and transferred his memories to them.
-That was rather interesting.-Bardock added.
-Napitz!-King Vegeta yelled-I demand you to let go of that Namekian this instance.
-But...-Napitz tried to oppose, but then he saw that he had no choice, so he let go of Piccolo.
-So, now what will happen?-Bardock asked.
-Isn't it obvious?-King Vegeta asked-Now, with Frieza destroyed, we, Saiyans, will rule the Universe! Now that we've transformed into the Legendary Super Saiyans and even beyond, there's no one to stop us.
-Father...ah...King Vegeta...-Gogeta started-That's not the reason why you've been resurrected, to rule the Universe. You've been given a second chance to redeem yourselves and live in peace.
-Yeah, but who did resurrect them anyway?-Tien asked.
-It must have been Pan and the others. Not sensing out ki anymore must have made them think that we've all died so the only way they could resurrect us all with one wish was resurrecting the Saiyans as well.
-You may be strongest of the Saiyans but living among these Earthlings definitely made you're heart too soft, and that's why you've lost your Saiyan pride as well.-King Vegeta said angrily.-Don't make me call you an embarrassment to our race!
-No, they are not.-Bardock interfered.-They are actually saying the right thing. We, Saiyans, do need to change. As you can see, even your own son managed to realise that our ways and methods were wrong, and eventually it led us to our destruction.
-It has nothing to do with our ways. If it weren't for Frieza, we would already be the rulers of the entire Universe. But now, Destiny decided to give us back what is ours; it was a simple matter of delay, that's all.
-It was a lesson, and you should understand it too! I'm still proud of who I am, but I'm not proud anymore of the slaughtering me, and my crew did for our joy. It sickens me even to think back to those times.
-Then, Bardock, you've become pathetic, just like your son!
-I'm sorry you see it that way, but I'm with them, and you'll have to get through me first if I ever see you invading Earth or any other planet.
-How dare you betray your king?!
-It's just a simple matter of democracy, that's all.
-Don't worry, my king! I'm on your side.-Napitz said.
-Napitz, from this day forwards, consider yourself a member of my family.-King Vegeta said.
-Nevertheless...Gogeta cut in-However you decide, you should know that I won't hesitate destroying our race in the name of peace.
-Traitors! You're all traitors! The day will come when all of us will become Super Saiyans and then you won't be able to stop us anymore! Until then, live in peace as long as you can!-then King Vegeta and Napitz took off and fled away.
-He is right, you know!-Gohan said-If we let them leave, one day our ancestors will have to face them eventually, and until then they'll have enough time to become who knows how much strong.
-Don't worry!-Gogeta responded-They'll come around eventually.
-Excuse me!-Xaras cut in-But that King Kai promised me that you guys would resurrect my home planet and my race. I hope that promise is still vailable.
-Indeed, we have a lot of wishes on our plate make things right. It will be a challenge to carefully think them trough.
-But right now, I have a mission for you, Gogeta!-King Kai's voice said-Dozar is still loose and killing innocent lives. You need to stop him at once!
-On it! Be right back, guys, and then we will continue our conversation!-then he used the Instant Transmission and teleported himself were Dozar was.
Dozar was really enjoying the slaughter, until he flew on an ocean's surface to drown a poor creature; then he saw his reflection in the water and saw the monster he became. He let go of the creature to drown, and mixed memories came back in his head. The real Dozar remembered who he was and became sad and confused of what he has turned into:
-Something's not right.-Dozar thought-The Fusion should have worn off by now and still, we're together. Plus, I don't have control over my body, an entire new entity is in control. What have I become?-and suddenly tears began to flow from his eyes, which Gogeta saw, because he was already near him, which the real Dozar, the one within, realised-Destroy me!-he managed to yell-I don't want to be this monster anymore! I can't even control myself! Put me out of my misery!-but then, the new entity regained consciousness and immediately attacked Gogeta.
Gogeta was rather touched by Dozar's wish and punched him in the face so hard that the spikes on it didn't even cut his hand, instead, they broke on contact. Gogeta managed to steal a glimpse of the monsters' memory and saw how the monster brutally killed his friends, Krillin and Yamcha. Now, enraged, he punched Dozar several times very hard and in the end, he made a Final Kame-Hame-Ha wave so big, bright and strong, like the Spirit Bomb Goku made back in the old days when he threw it at Frieza. After making the wave, he threw it at Dozar from below so he wouldn't destroy the planet.
-Rest in peace!-Gogeta said while the wave completely obliterated Dozar and spun across the space which everyone on New Namek saw, including Moori and the other Namekians from the departing spaceships.
-It's finally over!-Moori said.
But still, there are wishes to be made to make things right again and resurrect the innocent lives which died this bloody day. How will the others manage to resolve the problem in time? Find out only on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball F!