Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 37: Unity and Forgiveness ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The war between the Saiyans and the Kanassans continues as more and more lives pass by to the Other World. But to make things worse, the Tuffles arrived at the scene and decided to help the Kanassans against the Saiyans; they also have been training in the Other World, and became somewhat stronger. The Saiyans were actually thinking of transforming into giant apes for somehow to stop this bloodbath, until a familiar voice made everyone to stop for a moment.
-Everyone, listen to me!!!-King Kai shouted-I beg of you, end this madness and stop killing each other! This war is meaningless! Don't you see? You all have been given a second chance to live, you should forget the past and move on, start a new life! For ones, this is the opportunity to continue where they left off, for others, this is the chance to redeem themselves, ask for forgiveness and start a new way of life, without killing.
-But once again, they're the ones who started this war!-one of the Kanassans yelled.
-No way, you frog faces did it!-one of the Saiyans yelled.
-What does it matter? The Saiyans must pay for their crimes, and this is the opportunity we've been waiting for to kill them, otherwise they'll kill us!-one of the Tuffles yelled.
-Don't let your hatred cloud your judgment, Tuffles!-King Kai interfered-Once you were a peaceful race too, don't you forget that. Plus, all of you are so filled with hatred and revenge that you couldn't see the two persons which really started this war. Even now, they're among you, hiding and laughing their butts off. Find them and then decide what to do with them! However, decide wisely, cause your decision may hold the key to redemption!-meanwhile, the two responsible persons have been found, and they were Yakkon and Pui-Pui, who by now, wheren't laughing anymore; they were very scared of how the others might decide-Can you find it in your hearts to forgive these two pitiful creatures and let them go or do you think killing them will resolve everything and bring back the ones you lost today?
The remaining Tuffles stepped out from the crowd and left the bloody place, some of them in tears for their lost loved ones, while the others very sad and touched by King Kai's words. The Kanassans did think of finishing them off, but something in their hearts told them that they killed enough for one day, and they decided to never again use their abilities for revenge, only in defence. The Saiyans, however, were hard to convince. Almost every one of them wanted a piece of the two creatures and have their revenge for their lost comrades.
-So, what are you asking of us?-Borgos asked-To change our entire lifestyle, to change who we are?
-I know that your pride is at stake...-King Kai started-But for once, forget about your pride and think clear!
-This is insane!-many Saiyans yelled-Why should we change? We should kill these bastards for what they've done!
-If you truly want to kill someone, then I can tell you the name of the person who really deserves to die.
-Who?-Shugesh asked.
-None other than FRIEZA...
Then, everyone remembered of Bardock's warning, of how many of them laughed at him when he told them that Frieza was going to destroy their planet. Shugesh, Tora, Fasha and Borgos also remembered being betrayed and killed by Frieza's henchmen. All of them become really enraged and demanded King Kai to tell them where that tyrant is.
-Unfortunatelly...King Kai started-He's far away from where you guys are, but even as I speak, your king, Vegeta, and some other Saiyans are struggling to destroy that tyrant once and for all. At least, they're killing for a right cause.
Many Saiyans started thinking about what King Kai said. In the end, they let Yakkon and Pui-Pui flee away, who did without hesitation, but little did they know, that they were doomed anyway. Meanwhile, Goku and Vegeta were thinking a way to fight off the Cell and Frieza Juniors. Bardock and King Vegeta were also trying to help, but they were to weaken. But little did they know, that help was on the way. Suddenly, Gohan, Napitz, Uub, Boo and Xaras appeared near them fully recovered.
-But how...?-Goku asked amazed.
-Luckily, Xaras managed to heal himself, then he healed the rest of us as well.-Gohan answered.
But then, more help arrived. Kibitoshin brought Tien, Chiaotzu, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks with him.
-Now we're talking!-Vegeta added-You guys go ahead while me, and Kakkarott fuse ourselves!
And so it happened. The others all attacked the Juniors, Goku and Vegeta became Gogeta while Friezell watched hopelessly. The Juniors were being destroyed one by one while Gogeta appeared in front of Friezell.
-Give up, Friezell!-Gogeta said-It's over, and you know it! Don't make me destroy you!
-You would actually leave me to live?
-Well, a part of me would, but the other part is very eager to destroy you. Decide fast, before I lose control!
-How dare you mock me?!
-I can do whatever I want because I can blast you off in a sec!-but after Gogeta finished his sentence, to his surprise, Friezell instantly enlarged his tail and sucked him in.
-Father!!!-Gohan yelled.
-The fool!-Friezell said-I guess I forgot to tell him that now I can absorb humans too, just like androids.-and then he became insanely strong, his muscles grew bigger, and a red aura surrounded him.-Now nothing can stop me!HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
The others managed to finish off the Cell Juniors, and now they were looking at Friezell amazed and worried. Friezell was still laughing when something within him made him stop. His stomach began to hurt, his whole body began to tremble and shake; pain surfed through his entire body, and now he was yelling in agony:
-What is going on with me? What's happening?-his body began disintegrating and eventually, he exploded.
The dust cleared, and everyone saw Gogeta floating in midair. Everyone was happy cause the battle was finally over. But is it all over? Join us next time too on Dragon Ball F!