Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 36: The Juniors ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A war was about to begin between the Kanassans and the Saiyans, but none of them had the courage to attack first. Both sides were afraid of the loses, even the mighty Saiyans. For the moment, both races actually thought of making peace, but suddenly, two ki beams from each side were shot simultaneously, thus causing the war to start. No one knew who shot them, but they attacked each other anyway, by reflex. The Saiyans didn't transform into giant apes yet; they thought they would have a better chance being themselves. Either way, the Kanassan leader was right; both sides were winning and losing.
Elsewhere, Yamcha and Krillin were in trouble too. The beast, in which Dozar transformed into, was no longer Dozar. It had a complete new personality, a personality of a monster, hungry for blood and slaughtering. Krillin and Yamcha were so scared that they forgot even to breathe. But Yamcha didn't give up; he attacked the monster with all his might, but to no avail. The monster didn't even flinch. He just stared at him with his blue eyes and smiled. This time, Yamcha got really scared. He couldn't even punch him in the face cause it was filled with spikes. So he realised, it was useless even bothering, so instead, he tried to escape. But the monster had other sinister plans; he instantly caught up to him and sliced him in half with his claw.
-YAMCHA!!!-Krillin yelled, but now it was his turn to suffer the same faith; the monster teleported behind him and bit his head off.
Blood splashed down in the water, and the remaining body drowned in the sea. The monster was actually enjoying chewing the head while blood drew out from his mouth. Of course, all this was being watched by different hidden races. Some of them were spotted by the beast, so the slaughtering continued.
Far from the slaughtering, Cell and Frieza were scared once again by the outcome of the battle. They could not believe that once more, they were in disadvantage. Cell contacted Frieza telepathically:
-Frieza, we cannot let them fuse again, or we're really toast. Even now, the chances are in their favour. But don't worry, I have a plan. But for that, we're the ones that need to fuse first.
-And how are we going to do that?
-Yet again, leave that to me.-so he made 7 Cell Juniors rapidly.
-Not this trick again!-Vegeta added.
-He's planning something...-Goku started-Their nothing but distraction.
-No dah...
-Sorry, father, for not having the time to catch up, but we'll do that, just as we finish these two off.
-No sweat...-Bardock managed to say-Just that I want you to know that I'm proud of you.
-Me too, my son...-King Vegeta added-You truly are the prince of all Saiyans.
-There won't be any Saiyans left if we don't hurry and kill them now!-Vegeta responded, and he burst right at the Cell Juniors with Goku right behind him.
It was easy for them to take care of the Cell Juniors, but that left enough time for Cell and Frieza to fuse. Once again, Friezell was born, but this wasn't enough. He started making even more Cell Juniors, but this time, he even made Frieza Juniors as well. And they were popping out right after another with their numbers increasing rapidly. 20...45...78...100...123...It seemed he could do it forever and make as many Juniors as he wanted to, but suddenly, something happened. He lost his strength, and he even almost fainted. He landed on the top of a cliff and bowed down, trying to figure out what just happened to him.
Little did he know, that meanwhile, Pan and Khitan felt his enormous ki and asked Shenron once again to make him immortal, even though, by then they found out the names of Cell and Frieza from Dende, whom they contacted telepathically. This time, Shenron didn't have any trouble granting their wish.
-Could it be that I'm mortal again?-Friezell asked himself-Could my men have failed me and not destroyed those Dragon Balls? There's no other explanation. Damn them! But no matter. By now, I have enough Juniors to keep them busy until I regain my strength and destroy this planet once and for all. Then, I'll head to Earth and wish myself back to immortal. There's no way I can fail.
-Goku, quick!-King Kai yelled which everyone heard-Friezell has been wished back to mortal, and he's weakened too. Now's your chance to end this. Do it now!
-Easy for him to say.-Vegeta cut in.-Look how many they are! They're way over 100. This is insane. We can't even perform that stupid Fusion Dance.
And Vegeta was right. The Juniors were all over them, and they barely had time to defend themselves. There's a slick chance to end all of this once and for all, but now our heroes are way overwhelmed by many miniatures of Cell and Frieza, who are strong as a Super Saiyan 2. How will this all end? Find out on the next thrilling episode of Dragon Ball F!