Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 35: Rivalry ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yamcha and Krillin were all over Dozar, especially Yamcha. Dozar hardly had a chance to hit back. Then, Krillin made two Destructo Disks with each hand, and threw them towards Dozar. Yamcha got out of the way while Dozar managed to dodge one Distructo Disk, but the other one cut down his left arm. He became so furious that he began transforming into something...
-Ah, Yamcha...-Krillin started-I think we should leave now.
-He's power level is rising tremendously.-Yamcha added-What's going on, Krillin?
-I think he's transforming into a monster. That's Zarbon's technique. We need to flee, NOW!
But it was too late. Dozar's transformation was already complete. He truly became a ferocious monster, and his left hand became a sharp claw. On Earth, Pan and Khitan were trying to figure out the names of Cell and Frieza.
-I think one of them was called Cefrazer and the other...-but Khitan couldn't remember at all.
-That's the stupidest name you've come up with!-Pan said angrily.
-At least I'm trying!
-Let's see...Friezell...Could it be Friezer and Shell?
-Ask the dragon! Maybe he'll tell us.
-I think he's pretty mad even as it is. I don't want to ask him stupid questions as well.
-I'm getting REALLY impatient!-Shenron shouted.
-See?
Back on New Namek, Raditz and Nappa finished transferring their energies to Goku and Vegeta while Bardock and King Vegeta were filled with blood and barely floating in midair. Luckily, for them, Vegeta and Goku appeared on the scene and Frieza, and Cell were amazed:
-What?! You guys are still alive? HOW?-Frieza asked.
-You guys should have stayed in Hell were you belong!-Goku yelled-Now we'll make sure you'd regret ever coming back to life.-then both, he and Vegeta, started powering up, and they transformed beyond Super Saiyan 3; they both became Super Saiyan 4 with red hairs, red tails and blue eyes.
Elsewhere on New Namek, two rival races met. The Kanassans and the Saiyans.
-Apparently Faith decided for us to have our revenge after all.-the Kanassan leader said.
-Do we know you?-one of the Saiyans asked.
-You may not know us, but we certainly know who you are and what you bastards are capable of.
-And what exactly are we capable of?
-Destroying everyone and everything in your path like ruthless monsters what you are.
-That's us.-and many Saiyans began to laugh-So that means that you weaklings were destroyed by us. I wonder who's elite was it.-then he yelled towards his race-Does anyone recognizes these frog creatures?! Anybody?
-We do...-a voice answered from the crowd, and four persons stepped out and revealed themselves.
-Tora, Fasha, Shugesh and Borgos...Bardock's crew. I should have known. What can I say? Congratulations!- then more Saiyans began to laugh.
-It was a piece of cake, actually. Once transformed into apes, they had absolutely no chance-Borgos responded.
-So, we didn't.-the Kanassan leader added-But now, the tables had turned and this time not only that we'll wipe out you four, but the entire race as well.
-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!-every Saiyan burst into laughs, then Shugesh added-Back then, you couldn't even handle five of us. How could you possibly take down us all?
-Like this...-and then the leader began to concentrate really hard, but nothing seemed to happen: no power-up, no ki blast, no weird transformation, nothing; he was just starring at Shugesh.
-So, are you gonna stare at me all day or are we actually going to fight?
-Fight then...Fight with that girl next to you!
-And what makes you think that I would...-but before he could finish his sentence, Shugesh attacked Fasha without even realizing it, and hit her several times, until she crashed to the ground, wounded.
-Shugesh, what the hell are you doing?-Tora asked.
-Yeah man, what gives?-Borgos asked to.
-It's not me.-Shugesh answered-Something was controlling me. I think it was that creep.-the Saiyans looked all amazed.
-Not laughin' anymore I see.-the Kanassan leader started-You may be stronger than us, but it turns out that we're the strong one, cause we're the one controlling you guys. It's a special technique the Spiritual World provided us.
-If I'm not mistakin'...-Tora started-You can only control one Saiyan per person, which means either way, your way out-numbered. You can't kill us all.
-Wana take that chance and start a war? I know I would. At this point, both races have equal chances of winning. It's all about strategy now. But I hardly doubt you know what the word "strategy" means. So, what will it be?
Does this means another fierce battle, or rather, a war, is about to begin on New Namek? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball F!