Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 34: Yamcha's Revenge ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, it turned out that Goku, and his friends didn't die by the hands of Cell and Frieza after all. Two unexpected Saiyans, Nappa and Raditz, made a last second entrance and saved their lives, plus, they decided to join forces with our heroes, for the moment, so they could destroy Frieza and Cell. But will this unity work? Find out soon enough only on Dragon Ball F!
Somewhere on New Namek, a battle was over and another was just starting. Krillin and Yamcha finally met their opponents, and Yamcha was thrilled that he could finally have his revenge. Both landed, and in front of them were standing Dozar and many Saibamen.
-At last, someone worthy to kill.-Dozar started-I was getting bored with these creatures, I even killed a few of them, but for some reason, they didn't leave me; they actually worship me which I can't explain why.
-Maybe because of your "beauty."-Krillin said sarcastically.
-Yeah well, I'm not as beautiful as I was but certainly this Fusion has its advantages. For example, now I have enough strength to kill both of you without much effort.
-We'll see about that!-Yamcha cut in-But first, I would like to take care of these green things, and then you will have all of my attention.
-Whatever. Just be quick about it!
And so it happened. Yamcha was indeed quick about it...very quick. The Saibamen didn't stand a chance. Although, they were spread wide, it seemed that Yamcha was all over them at the same time. It was rather obvious that he was much stronger than all of them put together, that's why Dozar's expression remained the same; he wasn't amazed at all.
-Good job, Yamcha!-Krillin congratulated him-I'm guessing you waited for this for a long time and destroying so many of them makes the feeling even greater.
-You have no idea. But now, let's get serious! I'm sensing that with this guy, things won't go as smooth.
-Tell me about it. I'm really too old for this. I'm not like the Turtle Hermit to fight hundreds of years, but I will do what I can to help out.
-Shell we start?-Dozar asked-Or do you still have something else in mind first?
-Actually, for the first time in a long time, I'm excited like Goku is before a battle. Let's start!
Yet another fierce battle started, and both sides seemed equally strong. This time, Dozar couldn't help but notice that his opponents were stronger than he expected, especially Yamcha. On Earth, Pan and Khitan finally arrived at Uub's village. They briefly explained to the villagers who they were and what they came for. Luckily, the villagers recognised Goku's resemblance in Pan, so they believed them and took them to the Dragon Balls. There they summoned Shenron and once appeared, they asked him to make Friezell mortal again.
-Unfortunately, this person, Friezell, does not exist.-Shenron said.
-WHAT?-both Pan and Khitan asked amazed.
They realised that the Fusion must have been worn of, and now they were separate once again. But they who? They couldn't remember the names of Cell and Frieza, and the dragon was getting impatient.
-This can't be happening!-Khitan shouted-Not after everything we've been trough! Now what are we going to do?
-Well, of course, we need to remember those names fast but meanwhile, we should resurrect the others.
-And how will we do that? We can only resurrect two persons the most.
-Yeah, you're right. Plus, both grandpa Goku and Vegeta were already resurrected once.
-But what if...
-Yes?
-What if we resurrected all the Saiyans, that way, Goku and the others will be resurrected as well.
-Khitan, you're a genius. Of course, the others won't quite like the idea, I mean, the Saiyans were nothing but brutal animals but hopefully, they won't mind.
-Oh, wait, I forgot. Shenron cannot resurrect people who died more than a year.
-Don't worry. I heard that Dende fixed that problem after Kid Buu's death.
-Ok, then. Eternal dragon, we wish that you'd resurrect the Saiyan race!
-Finally...-Shenron added-It shall be done.
-And our second wish...-Pan continued-Is to move the resurrected Saiyans to the planet called New Namek! That should even the odds a bit.
-I am still granting your previous wish, but it shall be done as well.
-Meanwhile, we have time to remember the names of those bastards.
-I might have some ideas...-Khitan responded.
Back on New Namek, Boo was lying on the ground unconscious while Uub was fighting with both Frieza and Cell. Unfortunately, for him, he couldn't handle both at the same time, so he too lost the fight and fell on the ground, barely alive.
-I guess these two were the last best fighters left on this planet.-Frieza said.
-Actually, two more are headed this way. It's the Namekian Piccolo and another unfamiliar person. But it will take some time until they'll get here.-Cell added.
-Let's finish these two until then.
-Did you notice that we are being watched?
-Of course we are, we were the whole time. Don't forget that this planet is crawling with "insects" from all over the galaxy. Just look around!
And so they both looked around and saw that in every corner of the planet, different creatures were watching them amazed and confused. None of them had the courage to approach the two powerful warriors, they were either hiding behind the cliffs, rocks, trees or some even under the water or behind the clouds.
-This is rather creepy.-Cell admitted.
-Don't worry! Soon, they'll be all dust.-Frieza said and just then, both got hit by two big energy waves from behind and the persons who shot them were none other than BARDOCK and KING VEGETA.
-WHAT?! YOU TWO? How the hell are you guys alive again?-Frieza asked madly.
-You actually thought that you could get away so easily, now didn't you?-Bardock asked-I know that my son destroyed you once, but apparently you just couldn't stay dead. Well, guess what; we couldn't either.
-You Saiyans are truly pissing me off! No matter what I do, I just can't get rid of you. You just keep coming back. To Hell with you all!!!
-Now, now, Lord Frieza.-King Vegeta started-You wouldn't want to have a stroke...not before I finish you off.
-You mean we...-Bardock added.
-HA-HA-HA-HA!-Frieza laughed-I don't see the rest of the Saiyans anywhere near so how pray tell me will you two do that?
-Like this.-Bardock answered and both, he and King Vegeta, powered up and transformed into Super Saiyans.
-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! I'm sorry to disappoint you two, but you're kind of late by transforming into that old legend.
-Frieza!-King Vegeta started-You in slaved my race, treated us like trash and when you needed us no more, you destroyed us along with our planet. You shall never will be forgiven! And now the time has finally come to pay for your crimes.
-Enough with this chit chat!-Bardock cut in-It's payback time.-and then he attacked Frieza with all his might, but unfortunately for him, he couldn't surprise his enemy as much as he liked too. King Vegeta wanted to attack Frieza too but Cell interfered with his plans and attacked him, leaving him no choice than to fight with Cell. Not far from them, Gohan was wiped out, and he had to sit down to rest. He barely had power left to stay conscious.
-How much longer do we have to keep this up?-Nappa asked upset.
-We're still not ready.-Goku answered-We need more power.-then he looked at Xaras-Hey, ugly!-then Xaras looked around madly-Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Anyway, how are Uub and Boo doing?
-Not good. Actually, they're almost dead.
-What?! Then who are Cell and Frieza fighting with?
-Actually, they're fighting with two Saiyans.
-Saiyans?!-Vegeta asked surprised.
-But Goten and Trunks are dead...-Gohan managed to say.
-Then who are they fighting with?-Goku asked.
-Well, they both have golden hairs.-Xaras responded-Plus, they both resemble you two.-then he pointed at Goku and Vegeta.
-What?! Can it be really them? Our fathers?
-No way! That's awesome!!!-Goku shouted.
Don't you dare miss the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball F!



(Explanation: Although neither in the anime, nor in the manga, it is never explained why Goku and Vegeta never visited their dead fathers, in fact, they might have, but never been shown. Well, in my version of the story, King Yemma placed the Saiyans nor in Heaven, nor in Hell, but rather created them a planet similar to Planet Vegeta on the Other Word, so they could continue their training forever. There, they could also see what was going on in the living world).