Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 33: Saiyans United ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Somewhere on New Namek, Kibitoshin and Chiaotzu were being beaten up by Baarec while Gujei was too fast for Tien to hit. Tien got so mad that he used his Multi-Form technique, making seven more of himself, four of them attacking Baarec and four attacking Gujei. Now Kibitoshin and Chiaotzu were taking a short rest while thinking a way to help Tien in combat. The four Tiens which were fighting Baarec had a hard time to manage even just to hit him.
-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!-Baarec laughed-It's really useless, you know. Not only, that I'm faster than you, but I also know your every move and technique you have, thanks to this scouter which the good doctor upgraded.
-What doctor?-Tien asked amazed.
-I think it's name was Gero, I'm not sure. He implemented all of your and your friends's moves and techniques into our scouters so you don't stand a chance.-and he kicked the Tiens so hard that they all crashed to the ground.
-But does your doctor know my technique?-a familiar voice asked from Baarec's behind, taking him by surprise; it was Kibitoshin, who put his hand on Baarec's shoulder and transported him to another planet, leaving him there.
-Where did you took him?-one of the Tiens asked.
-To the darkest planet in the Universe where hideous creatures live. Not even he can escape from there.
And so, Baarec found himself in total darkness where he made an energy ball, so he would be able to see. But something surprised him from behind and snatched him, causing him to lose the energy ball, and so it became dark again. Baarec got so scared that he just couldn't focus his ki to escape, while more things grabbed him and tore him apart.
Back on New Namek, the other four Tiens started to have an advantage over Gujei, who got so mad that he froze all four of them at the same time, without closing his eyes.
-I can freeze people too, you know, without freezing time itself.-Baarec said-Now die!-than he made an energy ball from his mouth, but then Chiaotzu flew into him with his head; then Tien, seeing an opportunity, emerged back to himself and punched Gujei with all his power so hard, his punch went through his chest-Damn you all...-he managed to say, spilling his guts out, then he crashed on the ground and died.
Meanwhile, Cell and Frieza were celebrating their victory over the Saiyans. Two persons appeared at the scene, surprising them.
-Now what?-Cell asked, then he and Frieza turned around only to see Uub and Boo.
-Look! It's that freak who killed the "great" wizard Babidi.-Frieza shouted, laughing.
-Oh, gee. Whatever should we do?-Cell asked sarcastically.
-I think we should avenge him. It's the least we could do for the poor wizard.
-You guys will never defeat us!-Uub yelled-I won't let you to rule over the Universe, I won't fail my mentor, and I won't allow you to make fun of my friend!!!-then he attacked Frieza so fast, that Frieza didn't even have the chance to blink, so he got punched in the face, causing him to bleed.
Boo also charged Cell but he couldn't surprise his opponent like Uub did. Not far from them, we see two persons putting on the ground the bodies of GOKU, GOHAN, VEGETA and XARAS. And the persons were none other than RADITZ and NAPPA. They made a last second entrance and saved the three Saiyans and the creature before the energy waves hit the ground. Then Nappa slapped Vegeta, waking him up.
-What...what's going on?-Vegeta asked amazed, then he locked up and saw the one, whom he killed so many years ago-Nappa? What are you doing here?!
-Don't ask me, it was all Raditz's idea. All I know is that I saved you so you owe me, you traitor.
-Raditz, what is the meaning of this? Why did you guys save us?-Vegeta asked Raditz, who meanwhile woke up Goku and his son.
-Although we do have some issues to take care of between us, it's rather obvious that first we need to take care of someone who really deserves to die. Finding out that Frieza was the one who obliterated our home planet REALLY made me despise him. And knowing that me and Nappa don't have a chance against him, especially now that he's immortal, we decided to join forces with you guys...for the moment.
-But don't forget, after we're done with him, you guys are next.-Nappa added.
-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!-Vegeta laughed-And how exactly are you planning to kill us when both of you can't even kill Gohan here?
-With Fusion of course. Plus, we can also transform into Super Saiyans.-Nappa responded.
-So? Me and Kakarot can do it too, and we're 10 times stronger-and Nappa blushed, but then he "struck back."
-Don't worry, we'll have our chance. We'll also use the Dragon Balls and become immortal. Then you really won't stand a chance. Anyway, let's not forget that right now, you are all under our mercy. We could easily kill you now and leave Frieza to rule the Universe; we could find a place to hide and live on without worries.-Vegeta became enraged.
-Calm down, Vegeta!-Goku cut in-Otherwise Frieza and Cell will find us. Anyway, thanks brother.
-Hmph...so now we're brothers....-Raditz said.
-I hope we can be, after all this is over.
-Don't think so.
-Anyway, you guys made a good decision saving us.-Gohan added.
-Yeah well, you should be 10 times stronger than your father, but apparently someone didn't agree for you becoming a true Saiyan.
-Yeah, but either way I am stronger than you even without having the need to kill the week.
-Anyway...-Xaras cut in surprisingly-Now what? We still can't defeat Cell and Frieza, and unfortunately, I'm all out of energy. I can't heal you guys, nor myself.
-It's simple.-Goku responded-Raditz and Nappa will transfer their energy to me and Vegeta. And you to my son. If you have anything to give, we'll need it.
-One thing is saving your asses, but giving my energy to the likes of you?! No way!-Nappa said pissed off.
-Shut up, Nappa!-both Vegeta and Raditz said at the same time.
-Ok, you guys, ready?-Goku asked.
-Yes.-both Raditz and Gohan answered.
-Fine.-Nappa added.
So Raditz, Nappa and Gohan turned into Super-Saiyans and started transferring their energy to Goku and Vegeta. At last, there's still hope to save the Universe. Find out the outcome on the next exciting episodes of Dragon Ball F!