Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 32: The Meaning of Family ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last time on Dragon Ball F... At last, Piccolo met his father but things didn't turn out how he wanted to, and now he is forced to fight with him. Elsewhere, Chiaotzu and the others found their match, and they also are fighting for their lives. However, Cell and Frieza defeated Gohan and Xaras, and now they're ready to finish them all off...
-I can't believe that we're actually going to kill them once and for all. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!-Frieza said and laughed happily.
-I guess we do make a good team now don't we?-Cell added.
-Sayonara, losers!-and they both threw their ki blasts towards our heroes, and it connected, making four big holes.
-At last, it's over. The Universe is all ours. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
On Earth, Pan stopped for a moment and realised that something terrible had happened to her family.
-What is it, Pan?-Khitan asked.
-They're gone...-Pan started-I can't feel them anymore. My father and grandpa are dead...even my uncle Goten and Trunks...they've all been killed...-and suddenly, tears began to flow from her eyes.
-You can actually sense them from this distance?
-It's too late now, Khitan...we failed, and now they're all dead. I will never have the chance to tell them how much I love them...even grandpa Goku; that I have forgiven him.
-Don't give up yet, Pan! If the others are still alive, then there's still hope. We just need to ask Shenron to make Friezell mortal again and then the others will have a chance against him. Maybe Uub or even Piccolo can defeat him. I'm sure my father hasn't given up yet. He also will fight him, even if it costs his life. Now come on, let's go!-and so, they continued flying towards Uub's village.
Elsewhere, Number 17 was finishing off the last Branessks with his continuous Super Spin and Kick, decapitating him.
-I'm impressed.-Number 18 added.
-Thanks.-Number 17 replied-I'm sorry we couldn't see each other in better circumstances.
-Well, you could have visited us, you know. You were always welcomed.
-I guess my pride didn't let me to. Sorry.
-Well, you're here now, might as well give me a hug or something.
-Sure.-and they hugged each other-So, who were those creeps?
-Long story...Come, I'll tell you on our way back to Bulma's place.
-Shouldn't we go and see if those kids are ok?
-The'll be fine, now that we defeated the threat. They should arrive at the village any minute now. Come, I would like you to meet my daughter.
Number 17 blushed, but he didn't say a word and followed her sister. Back on New Namek, Piccolo was rather overwhelmed by the Mini Piccolos, but when he realised that Gohan's and Goku's ki disappeared, he became furious. He threw his cape and turbine down and then, a blinding aura surrounded him as if he was preparing to transform into something. But instead, he split himself into two beings, and the other being was none other than NAIL.
-What's this?-King Piccolo asked.
-Meet my brother, Nail.-Piccolo answered.
-You fused yourself with another Namekian?! You're even lower than I thought you were, absorbing a weakling like him. And pray tell me, what will this de-fusion do if you couldn't defeat my real sons when your powers were united? It's rather obvious that now you've become weaker than before.
-Actually, we had the power all along to destroy you. Just that, I didn't want to have all the fun. Now we'll show you what family REALLY means!-and both attacked the Mini-Piccolos, finishing them off, one by one, until none remain-You allied yourself with the true enemy, the enemy which killed my family. I will never forgive you!-then he made a Special Beam Cannon and destroyed his father; the dead body crashed to the ground and so did Piccolo, not by defeat, but by sadness.
-I'm sorry for your loss.-Nail said-I'm sorry how things turned out, but I'm glad you let me set foot on my home planet. To breathe it's fresh air once more and see its wonder with my very own eyes. It brings back good memories. THANK YOU!
-Unfortunatelly, you can't stay separated from me more than thirty minutes, otherwise you will seize to exist.
-I know. But I couldn't ask for a better person to absorb me so, come, brother, let's go and avenge our families, even if it means going down with them.
-It would be my honor.-then they both flew towards Frieza and Cell.




TO BE CONTINUED>>>