Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 31: Piccolo Meets His Father ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pan and Khitan were flying as fast as they could to Uub's village.
-I could sure use a Senzu Bean right about now.-Khitan started.
-Tell me about it.-Pan added.
-What a reunion this was...
-It's all grandpa Goku's fault!
-How come?
-He wasn't careful enough to take care of all the bad guys, and now they resurrected all HIS enemies. He neglected everyone, including ME!
-I think you're being too hard on him. He couldn't have possibly foresaw all this, and if he could have, I'm sure he wouldn't have allowed it to happen.
-How do you know? You've hardly met him.
-But my father told me all about him: how he's kind, pure hearted, always cheerful, sometimes very clumsy but a very good, reliable person. Not to mention, the strongest of them all. And meeting him today didn't prove otherwise.-but Pan didn't respond, instead she started to gain speed over Khitan, who obviously noticed that, so he gained up to her and changed the subject-So, how's Bra been doing? I didn't have the chance to talk with her much Does she have a boyfriend or something?-then suddenly, Pan started to smile.
-Don't tell me that you like her...
-Well, she is cute...-but then, the cat got his tongue and couldn't continue his sentence, being blushed.
For a minute, Pan forgot all about her grandpa and the mission, and she giggled to herself, but then she remembered again, and they both continued flying without saying any word. Elsewhere, Number 17 and 18 managed to kill two Branessks out of five, but Number 18 was exhausted.
-18...-Number 17 started-Get some rest while I'll take care of the rest.
-Alone?
-Don't worry. I've been holding off my true power most of the times.
-You mean the times rescuing me.
-Well, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but yes, then.
-Whatever. Just kill those sons of bitches fast so we could go home, I'm really tired.-then she flew down to the ground and sat on a stone.
Number 17 started powering up and a white-bluish aura surrounded him. His muscles tightened and grew bigger and then, all of a sudden, he attacked all three Branessks at the same time as if he split himself into three different beings.
-Nice.-Number 18 added.
Back on New Namek, a bunch of Namekians arrived at some cliffs where they had hidden some spaceships a long time ago so they could escape the planet in dangerous times. But the spaceships were gone.
-Damn it!-one of them yelled-Someone must have taken our ships!
-I'm not surprised.-another one said, who was on top of a cliff-Look how many they are!
And every one of them flew on the top of the cliffs, only to be surprised at the view: on every side of the planet, there were different beings, races, who were looking for answers on the planet, all of them migrating to some point.
-So many have lost their lives by the hands of the Saiyans. I can't believe we're friends with some of them.-a Namekian said.
Elsewhere, two Namekians finally met, father and son, King Piccolo and Piccolo Junior.
-You lousy, good-for-nothing son!-the father started-How could you? How could you betray me like that and befriend with the enemy?
-You never gave them a chance. These Earthlings are more than meets the eye. They're special in more ways than you could ever imagine and because of them, I found out who I am and where I belong. We're home, father, doesn't that mean anything to you?
-On the contrary, it DOES mean something. Now I have my own race to worship me as I deserve.
-Why can't you see things how I see them?!
-Because I can feel that Kami is in you, he blinded you and changed you to be good.
-No, father, he didn't. I became this way long before I reunited myself with him.
-Then you're no son of my anymore.-and then he powered up, and he spat ten eggs from his gut, which crashing on the ground caused them hatch instantly, and ten Mini-Piccolos came out of them-These are my real sons. Now, children, attack the one who betrayed me, attack Kami-Piccolo!!!-and so they did.
Piccolo was surprised of how fast they were, he wasn't prepared for battle yet, so he received more hits than he should have. Tien and the others were overwhelmed by the situation too.
-Let me try!-Baarec said and then he put his hand on Gujei's shoulder and when Gujei froze the time, he wasn't affected, he could move freely while the others couldn't-This is so fun! What should I do to these guys?-then he approached Chiaotzu-I shall start with this little guy here...
-Just hurry up, so I could open my eyes already!-Gujei shouted.
-Yea, yea...-Baarec nodded, then he started making a large ki blast when, all of a sudden, Chiaotzu teleported himself behind him and put his finger on him, paralyzing him-What the...-Baarec managed to say.
-What's going on?
-This little brat is immune to your time freeze and now he "froze" ME! Do something!!!
-But how is that possible?
-I can freeze people too, you know...-Chiaotzu responded-I can't freeze time itself, but somehow I'm not affected by your power.
-You sneaky, little devil!-Baarec yelled-You faked yourself just so you could surprise me.
-Now unfreeze my friends, you bastard!-Chiaotzu yelled to Gujei-Or I will kill him!
-Fine...-Gujei said and then he opened his eyes, and the others started moving again-Now let go of him!
-Tien...-Chiaotzu started-That guy can freeze time. You must not let him concentrate, or he'll freeze you guys again!
-I'm on it.-he said, then he attacked Gujei, who shot a ki blast at Chiaotzu, which connected, thus Baarec could move again while Chiaotzu fell down.
-Chiaotzu!-Kibitoshin yelled, but suddenly he got punched in the stomach by Baarec while Tien was trying to hit Gujei, who seemed stronger and faster than him.
Elsewhere, Gohan and Xaras were lying down on the ground, unconscious, and so were Goku and Vegeta.
-See?-Frieza started-I told you we didn't need to fuse again to beat these guys.
-Yeah well, let's finish them off before anyone else interferes.-Cell added.
And so, they started making four energy balls with each hand and directed them towards our heroes. Can anyone save them now? Find out only on Dragon Ball F!