Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 30: Multiple Fusion ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last time on Dragon Ball F, another battle started between Gohan and Cell, and Xaras and Frieza. Back on Earth, Number 17 made a last minute entrance and saved her sisters' and friends' life.
-Thank you, 17.-Number 16 said.
-No sweat.
-Pan, Khitan! Go get the Dragon Balls! Me and my brother will take care of these two.-then she looked at the two remaining henchmen.
Pan and Khitan didn't oppose. Actually, they were very relieved that they got an unexpected help. They took off and headed towards Uub's village, but because of their injury, they couldn't fly very fast.
-It has been a while since I fought.-Number 17 said-You should have left with them, I can take care of these two by myself.
-Don't be so sure.-Number 18 responded-I've noticed that these two haven't really fought much. They are holding back something; I think these two have a trick up their sleeve and are more dangerous than they seem.
-You're quite right my dear.-one of the henchmen stated, the one who resembled with Jeice-My friend, and I have been working on a special technique called Multiple Fusion. Come on, Axar, let's show these folks our awesome technique!
-Right on, Branos!-the other one responded.
Both of them made four more of themselves and each Branos fused with each Axar, thus making five new identical warriors.
-Now that's one hell of a technique.-Number 17 said.
-Why, thank you.-one of the fusioned warriors thanked-And the best part is that the counterparts which the originals made are, I mean were, as strong as the originals, so now you'll have to fight with four more Branessks.
-What's that?
-I think it's the name of the fused warriors.-Number 18 answered.
-Cool. At least, it will more interesting this way.
-Attack!-one of the Branessks yelled, and all five fused warriors attacked our heroes.
Meanwhile, on New Namek, Gujei and Baarec were chasing some Namekians when they met Tien, Chiaotzu and Kibitoshin.
-Well, well...-Baarec started-Finally some worthy of our power. Now we can try out how strong we really are.
-Don't get so cocky.-Tien said-What makes you think you're actually going to defeat us?
-This...-and Baarec hit all three of them almost at the same time.
-Damn, he's fast!
-And this is nothing yet.-Gujei added, then he powered up, concentrated really hard and when he closed his eyes, the time froze.
All three of our heroes, including Baarec, were standing in the same position like before Gujei closed his eyes. Tien and his friends looked amazed while Baarec was smiling. However, Gujei couldn't see all this, because if he'd open his eyes again, time would go back to normal, so he memorized the location of his enemies, made three ki blasts and threw them towards our heroes. Then he opened his eyes and saw that the blasts connected, the others didn't have any chance dodging them, because time was stolen from them. They literally did not know what hit them.
-Tien, what's going on? Where did those blasts come from?-Kibitoshin asked.
-I'm not sure.-Tien answered amazed.
Elsewhere, Gohan and Xaras weren't doing so well either. Gohan couldn't hold on to his Super Saiyan 3 form anymore, so he was getting beaten up by Cell. Xaras tried his best too, constantly healing himself during the fight, but Frieza didn't give him enough time to heal himself completely, plus Frieza was five times stronger than him, so Xaras too, was getting beaten up. Not far from the battleground, Goku was trying to get up, but it was really hard for him. He looked at the others' fighting, and he was proud of his son, but he knew he wouldn't last long. Then he looked at Vegeta, who was lying faced down:
-Vegeta, do you hear me?
-Yes, Kakarot, I hear you.
-Do you have any strength left in you?
-Well, some...I'm pretty beaten up. I guess I'm getting old for this. In the past, when I was in worse shape than this, I would STILL get up.
-We will need to fuse again...somehow...-but then he fainted and fell down.
-You don't say...-Vegeta managed to say, then he too fainted.
Our heroes seem to be overwhelmed by the power of their enemies. It seems evil has won this time. Don't miss the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball F, when Piccolo finally meets his father!