Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 29: Comeback ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, Xaras found out the truth about his home planet from King Kai. The fight between Gogeta and Friezell made another turn as the Fusion wore off. Frieza and Cell were about to finish off Goku and Vegeta, when an unexpected person made a last moment entry: it was Gohan, who, inraged, managed to transform into a Super Saiyan 3, but he's barely holding on. Our heroes from Earth, Number 18, Khitan and Pan, are also barely holding on. How long can our heroes continue to fight? Find out today!
Pan and Khitan were seriously injured. Number 18 was holding on, but there were four more henchmen left.
-Had enough?-one of the henchmen asked.
-You can't scare us.-Number 18 answered.
-Let's see if you can still survive this.-and each four of them made a big blue ki blast and after that, they combined the four blasts making a really big one-Sayonara!-and they shot it at our heroes.
-It's over.-Number 18 thought and she closed her eyes when suddenly, someone appeared in front of her and her friends, blasting the big ki blast right back at the henchmen, two of them dying; when she opened her eyes, she saw that the person saving them was none other than her brother-17...-she managed to say.
-Long time no see, sis.-he said.
Back on New Namek...
-Looks like we have another Super Saiyan trash to take care of.-Frieza said smiling.
-Oh goody, more fun.-Cell responded.
-I don't think so.-Gohan said, and he was about to attack them when suddenly, someone shot Frieza from behind pretty hard.
-Frieza!!!-Xaras shouted-You son of a bitch, you lied to me!-the dust cleared, and Frieza looked at him amazed:
-What the heck are you talking about?
-You lied to me, you dirty scum bag! You lied to me! It was you who destroyed my home planet, you big fucking liar! It was you!!!
-And who the hell told YOU that?
-Don't deny it, you creep! Don't you dare deny it! I know the truth. It was there in front of me the whole time, but I let my anger blind me, to consume me, but no more. Now I've finally opened my eyes and see what I've become. I've become an embarrassment to my race, I let them down. But I will avenge them even if it is the last thing I do!
-Foolish, creature! I don't know how you found out the truth, but I don't even care now. Now that I'm immortal and invincible, I don't need you anymore. But let me ask you something! If you knew all along that it was me, what would have you done? Tell me!-but Xaras didn't know what to say; even though he knew the truth, he wouldn't have been able to kill Frieza either way, so it wouldn't have mattered-I made you who you are today.-Frieza continued.
-You turned me into a monster!
-The monster was inside you all along. I just awakened it for you, that's all.
-I will never forgive you.
-I had high hopes for you, but you've done your part, so I don't need you anymore. Too bad, though.
-C'mon, Frieza!-Cell started-Let's fuse and kill these guys once and for all-but Frieza didn't want to fuse with Cell ever again; he found it disgusting and just the thought of it made his skin crawl.
-I don't think there's any need for that. One of them is barely holding on to his Super Saiyan 3 form, and the other is no match for us, while Vegeta and Goku can't even move, so it's futile to fuse.
-I guess you're right.-Cell said a bit disappointed.
-So, are we goin' to talk here all day or are we going to fight?-Gohan asked, then he turned to Xaras-I hope this means you're on our side now.-and Xaras nodded-Then, to attack!-and he attacked Cell while Xaras attacked Frieza.
-You're going down, Frieza!-Xaras yelled.
-In your dreams, Xaras!
-You're history, Cell!-Gohan yelled.
-Not this time, Saiyan!
And so the fight continues. Join us next time too on Dragon Ball F!