Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 28: The Truth ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pan, Khitan and Number 18 were holding their ground and fighting as best as they could, but they were still out numbered and losing energy rapidly. Gogeta however, didn't have any problems at all against Friezell. He was killing him repeatedly in many different ways he could think of.
King Cold was still heading towards Xaras's space pods when suddenly he saw MORE giant bugs heading his way. They noticed him immediately and started asking question after question, which King Cold thought was the last straw:
-I had just about enough of you giant bugs! How much are you on this planet anyway? DIE!-and without any hesitation, he blew up the confused Arlians-I hope I won't have nightmares with them.-he said to himself, and then he continued his search.
Elsewhere, Buu and Uub found Garlic Junior's henchmen and Number 19, but during their flight there, they even found the Cell Juniors, and they easily defeated them all.
-Now let's go and see how's Gogeta doing! I think he's going to need our help.-Uub said.
-Right.-Boo agreed and they both headed back to Gogeta.
Gogeta was so busy killing Friezell over and over again, that he didn't realise that he was losing energy while Friezell wasn't.
-Ok, Friezell...-Gogeta started-Time to show you my ultimate technique: FINAL KAAA-MEEE-HAAAA...-but before he could finish, the Fusion wore off, and Gogeta became two persons once again and so did Friezell; however, both Goku and Vegeta had their tails back again.
-Damn it!-Goku yelled-Not now!
-Kakarot!-Vegeta started-We need to re-fuse again!
-Not this time.-Cell cut in and attacked Vegeta.
-Sorry, but I died too many times for one day.-Frieza said and attacked Goku.
Both Goku and Vegeta were fighting at their maximum, but they lost too much energy while they were fused, and now they could only transform into SSJ1, so Cell and Frieza had no trouble beating them. Xaras was still watching the great battle not far away:
-This battle has more turn of events than anything I ever saw before.-he thought-Maybe I should join the fight and help Lord Frieza out.
-Xaras, you need to help those Saiyans if you ever want to see your loved ones again!-a voice said in Xaras' head.
-Who is this?
-I am King Kai from the Other World and...
-And what are thy orders, "my king?"-Xaras responded sarcastically.
-HA-HA! Now that's a good one.-King Kai laughed, but then he got serious again and continued-Xaras, I know that you're hurt, and you feel alone, but you should know that you're fighting on the wrong side.
-And what do you know about me?
-I know you went insane when you found out what happened to your planet, to your loved ones, and that you believe that a meteor shower destroyed your planet, but that's not true. It wasn't a meteor shower, it was Frieza himself who destroyed it.
-No! You're lying! Why should I believe you? I don't even know who you are!
-Think, Xaras! Your race was far more intelligent than any other race in the galaxy, so tell me then, how could they have not noticed the meteor shower in time and prevent it destroying the planet? Come now, Xaras! We both know that it couldn't have been a simple meteor shower that destroyed your planet; it would be too easy. Your Gods wouldn't have allowed it. Unfortunately, they weren't strong enough to stop Frieza.
-My Gods...
-They're still out there, you know; their entity is yet where your planet was. Waiting...waiting for the planet to be reborn, and those Saiyans can help you accomplish that. They can bring back your planet and your loved ones too.
-They can?
-Yes, with the help of the Dragon Balls. You had the opportunity to do that as well, but your anger clouded your mind, and instead you brought back to life the one who started this all. But you still have a chance to make things right, so I'm asking you: will you help those Saiyans to re-fuse, so they can finish this mayhem once and for all or will you allow Frieza to destroy even more innocent lives and rule the Universe? May Xas and Hiera help you decide well!
Not far from Xaras, Cell and Frieza have beaten-up Goku and Vegeta really bad. They were about to finish them off.
-So, Saiyans, any last words?-Frieza asked.
-Well, Vegeta...-Goku started-I guess this is it...we did our best. Let's hope the others will find a way to kill these scum bags.
-It...was...an honor...to fight aside you...Kakarot.-Vegeta managed to say.
-Me too...
-C'mon, Frieza, let's finish these guys off before I pucke.-Cell said and both, he and Frieza, started making one big ki blast and were preparing to throw it at the Saiyans, when suddenly someone from behind hit both with a small ki blast, and it was none other than, GOHAN.
-You sons of bitches! You leave my family alone! I won't let you hurt them anymore! You should have stayed in Hell cause I will make sure that you'd wish you stayed there!-and then he began transforming into a Super Saiyan.
The whole planet began to shake, and Gohan's golden hair started growing and growing, until it reached down on his back. Gohan's anger pushed him to transform into a Super Saiyan 3, but he was barely holding on to this form. Gohan was giving everything he had to buy even more time for his daughter and the others to reach the Dragon Balls, but how much can he hold on? Find out next time on Dragon Ball F!



(Explanation: If you wonder, why did Gohan suddenly turned into a Super Saiyan, well the answer is quite simple: if you thought that he trained less after the Cell Games, then after Boo's defeat, he hardly trained at all; he was too preoccupied with his students in the university. So, he just simply lost his potential given by Elder Supreme Kai. Now, he can transform into a Super Saiyan again, thus being able to achieve Super Saiyan 3. It will also be explained later in episode 45 by him, when Trunks asks him the same thing).