Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 27: What Goes Around, Comes Around ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Somewhere on Earth, a town was completely destroyed. The remaining people were screaming and running for their lives from Friezell's henchmen whom were killing them during their search for the bodies of Number 18, Khitan and Pan. Under the town, down in the sewers, Number 18 and the others were still alive but badly injured.
-We need to do something!-Pan whispered.
-In these conditions we don't stand a chance against those monsters.-Number 18 responded.
-I guess we have to look the bright-side of the things.-Khitan started-At least they're still searching for us and not heading for the Dragon Balls. We still have some time to think of a plan.
-It's hopeless. We need help, we can't do it on our own.
-Well sorry, but all the Super Saiyans are on Namek right now-but suddenly, they realized that they weren't alone; someone was closing in-I hope it's a Super Saiyan.-Khitan said sarcastically.
-Who's there?-Number 18 asked-Show yourself!-then she started charging up a ki blast.
-Wait! Wait! Don't shoot me!-a familiar voice shouted, then the ki blast's light revealed the identity of the hidden person.
-Yajirobe? What are YOU doing here?-Pan asked.
-I came to see if you're still alive, that's what. I saw those guys beat the crap out of you...
-They beat the crap out of us because they were too many, not because they were stronger than us.-Number 18 cut in madly.
-Anyway, I saw you making a last minute escape during the crash of that skyscraper into this place, so I came and brought you some Senzu Beans.
-I guess you ARE good for something after all.-Number 18 said with a smirk.
-Good job, Yajirobe! Thank you!-Pan shouted happily.
-Well, thank my wife, because she's the one who forced me to come here.-Yajirobe responded-If it wasn't for her, I would still be at Bulma's having a nice supper.
-Tipical.-Number 18 said and after eating a Senzu Bean and recovering her strength, she continued-Now get out of here so we could finish our business, unless you want to be buried alive!
-Nah, I prefer having children with my wife rather than die. See ya!
Up in the town, the henchmen were preparing to leave when suddenly Number 18, Pan and Khitan appeared in front of them.
-And where do you think YOU'RE going?-Number 18 asked with a smirk.
-But how is this possible?-one of the henchmen asked in wonder-You should all be dead!
-Don't think so.-then she, Khitan and Pan attacked Friezell's henchmen.
Back on New Namek, Friezell was extremely pissed off because how things turned out for him:
-DAMN YOU, SAIYANS!-then he attacked Gogeta with all his power, but this time, it was he who couldn't even touch his adversary. Gogeta easily teleported out of Friezell's way and then again, again and again Friezell decided to use the Instant Transmission technique, and this time, his punch made contact but to no avail. Gogeta didn't even flinch. Instead, he punched back Friezell so hard that he crashed badly to the ground, making a huge whole.
It seems that luck is on our heroes side for now. But for how long? Find out only by reading the following episodes of Dragon Ball F!