Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 26: Gogeta's Final Transformation- SSJ4 ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last time on Dragon Ball F, Gogeta went through an unusual transformation: he transformed into a giant red furred ape. Will this transformation make any difference against Friezell's power? Find out today!
Moori and a bunch of Namekians arrived at some spaceships and left the planet. Elsewhere, King Cold was still heading towards Xaras's landing spot. He was jumping over the cliffs when he saw the giant insects from the planet Arlia:
-Not more bugs!-he said disgusted.
-Who are you? Are you from this planet? Can you tell us where we are or how we got here?-the new king, Atla asked.
-You bugs sure ask a lot of questions. Unfortunately, I don't have time to kill you all but take my advice and leave this planet as soon as possible.
-But how?
-Do as I do: find some spaceships and leave!
-Where could we find some spaceships?-but King Cold knew that if he'd tell them about the pods, they would surely follow him which he didn't want cause he was disgusted enough seeing so many of them in one spot, so he pointed to the opposite direction-There I saw a few spaceships. Try there!
-Then how come YOU didn't take one by now and leave?
-You guys are really annoying with your stupid questions! I have some business to take care of first. BYE!-then he took off and flew away.
-What should we do, Lord Atla?-one of the Arlian soldiers asked.
-Although, I don't trust that guy, I do sense that this planet is in danger; I can sense a lot of evil. Plus, we all felt that terrible earthquake earlier and who knows how much time we still have until something really bad happens. We will go where that guy told us to and hopefully, we would find enough spaceships for us all.
-But what about the troops you sent...?
-This planet might be a lot bigger than our was. We can't wait for them and put our entire races' life in danger. However, I will send them a telepathatic message to turn back, and if we do find those spaceships, we'll wait for them as long as possible.-so, the Arlians headed south to find a way off the planet.
Elsewhere, the giant ape was causing massive damages to the planet. He was destroying everything in his path, as he was shooting pink energy balls not only from his mouth, but with his hands too.
-Looks like this stupid ape will do the job for me.-Friezell started-Too bad, I really wanted to destroy a planet today but there'll be plenty of other planets in the Universe to destroy.-but before he even realized it, the ape shot Friezell with an energy ball, killing him, but luckily for Friezell, he was immortal, so he came back to life-Damn, this monkey is insane!-he yelled-I'd better fly far from him cause even though I'm immortal, apparently I die for a moment and then come back to life, which is rather strange. I thought being immortal means not dying at all, but it seems that's not how it works. And I don't enjoy dying.-so he flew away.
Not far from Friezell, Xaras was watching Friezell and the ape between two narrowed cliffs:
-Wow, these Saiyans are insanely strong.-he thought-Not even Lord Friezell can defeat that guy. Even I was lucky defeating two Saiyans on my own with my tricks. What luck indeed.
Elsewhere, Gohan was still paralyzed, but he was beginning to recover slowly. He felt what was happening and tried contacting Gogeta telepathically:
-Dad...dad, can you hear me? C'mon dad, I know you're in there...Please, you have to stop destroying the planet, or you'll kill us all. Dad, listen to me! I know you have the power to stop this madness, I believe in you, father! Stop it now!!!-and suddenly, the giant ape stopped destroying the planet.
-What's going on? Why did he stop?-Friezell asked while Gogeta recognised Gohan's familiar voice and started remembering who he was and what his mission was-Oh no! If that ape remembers who he is, then he will come after me. I have to cut his tail off.-and so, he made a purple energy disk and cut Gogeta's tail off, but nothing was happening; Gogeta didn't transform back to his normal self like he supposed to do-What the...?!-Friezell shouted amazed.
But after a few moments, something strange happened: a red aura appeared around the ape's body, and he started shrinking. This wasn't a usual transformation: clothes appeared on him and when he turned back, he had red hair, yellow and black eyes, a red tail and a red aura was surrounding him. Now Gogeta's transformation was complete; he transformed into a Super Saiyan 4.
-Nooooo!!!-Friezell yelled, but it was too late for him because now, Gogeta was five times stronger than him.
However, Friezell is still immortal. How long will Gogeta manage to hold on to this form? Find out on the next thrilling episodes of Dragon Ball F!