Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 25: Last Chance- A Fake Moon ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The town was almost completely destroyed. Khitan, Pan and Number 18 managed to kill more than 15 henchmen, but they paid dearly for that, because they were beaten up really bad.
-We need to retreat!-Number 18 yelled.
-But what about the Dragon Balls?-Pan asked desperately.
-Now!!!-Number 18 ordered, and they flew down into the remaining town's skyscrapers.
The henchmen flew after them, shooting them with ki blasts, but Number 18 and the others managed to dodge them. The chase was short because one of the skyscrapers started crashing down, and it seemed it crashed on Number 18 and her friends.
-Huh, idiots!-one of the henchmen said.
-Let's make sure they're dead.-another one said and they all started shooting ki blasts at the town, destroying it completely.
Back on New Namek, Xaras used his special ability on him: he had the ability not only to heal others but to heal himself too. But just then, Gotenks appeared in front of him.
-You son of a bitch!-Gotenks yelled-You almost killed my partner!
-And I would have if it weren't for you.-Xaras responded with a smirk.
-I'm going to kill you!-then Gotenks transformed into SSJ1 and attacked Xaras.
They were fighting extremely fast for a normal person to be able to see. But Gotenks didn't realise that his opponent was getting stronger than him, because during the fight, Xaras was healing himself. Gotenks was receiving more and more punches and in the end, Xaras kicked Gotenks in the stomach so hard that he crashed to the ground. The dust cleared, and Gotenks wasn't a Super Saiyan anymore.
-Looks like I am the one who's doing the killing today.-Xaras said, and he blew up Gotenks with a big ki blast.
Not far from Gotenks, Gogeta wasn't doing very well either. He was filled with blood, and he wasn't a Super Saiyan anymore.
-I hope you realize now that it was a foolish thing to do to oppose me.-Friezell said.
-No, this can't be.-Gogeta thought-I can't lose. If I lose now, the others won't stand a chance. Oh no. I can't feel Gohan's ki anymore. Nor Gotenks'. This can't be happening! How could Friezell and the others have gotten so strong? I guess the thought of avenge give them unimaginable strength. And now they even joined forces. The others can be defeated by my friends, but they can never defeat Friezell, even if he IS mortal. They need more training, and Friezell will destroy everything before they could even have a chance. This time, he won't underestimate us. He will blow up this planet along with everyone on it and then there won't be anyone to stop him. I have to buy more time for Pan, I have to get stronger somehow, I have to transform into a ...-then suddenly, Gogeta knew what he had to do; so he started making an energy ball which Friezell found amusing:
-Don't tell me you're going to attack me with that little thing.-he said-Surrender! It's obvious you don't have much strength left. Why bother?-but Gogeta didn't throw the ball towards Friezell; he threw it up in the sky-You missed big times. I think you're so badly injured that you can't even aim right. Tell you what! Let me put you out of your misery.
However, Friezell didn't know that while he was making fun of him, Gogeta had already begun to transform. Then suddenly, Friezell realized what Gogeta was really up to, and he was seriously pissed off not noticing it earlier. He started shooting ki blasts rapidly at Gogeta, but it was too late because Gogeta managed to transform into a giant red furred ape.
-Damn that Saiyan monkey!!!-Friezell yelled-I can't believe he tricked me like that. Damn him!!!
Gogeta went through a bizarre transformation: he transformed into a giant red furred ape. What does this transformation mean? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball F!