Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 24: Xaras's Tricks ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pan, Khitan and Number 18 were flying towards Uub's village where Goku left all the seven Dragon Balls. They were about to leave a town when they came across Friezell's henchmen.
-Who the hell are you?-Number 18 asked.
-Well, we might ask the same question...-one of Friezell's henchmen started-But I think we already know the answer. If you have the ability to fly, then you must be related with Lord Friezell's enemies, which means you're after the Dragon Balls as well. Well then, you will have to pass us first.
-Finally, my first real battle!-Khitan said excited, then he charged and punched the henchmen, who was just talking, in the nose, causing him to bleed.
-Darn kid!-the henchmen cursed-Troops, attack!-then all the troops attacked Khitan and his friends without hesitation.
Pan, Khitan and Number 18 were overwhelmed, but they held their ground and fought with all their might. Back on New Namek, Gotenks killed four more henchmen so that leaved two more to go. Gotenks was getting pretty exhausted, but he wasn't about to give up. However, the other two henchmen were even more exhausted.
-Let's see how dumb these guys really are.-Gotenks thought, then he started making a Kame-Hame-Ha wave-KA-ME-HA-ME...-and before saying, "HA," he yelled: "Ghosts, attack from behind!" while the two henchmen looked behind frightened, and in that second, Gotenks fired the wave at them; one of the henchmen noticed the wave in time and dodged it, barely, but the other one wasn't lucky enough-Well, at least this time it's going to be a one-on-one fight.-Gotenks said and transformed back to his normal self, not being able to maintain his SSJ3 form.
Gohan however, seemed to be on top of things. He was pretty convinced that he had Xaras in his hands because Xaras was injured very badly.
-So, Xaras, any last words?-Gohan asked.
-Only this...-Xaras responded, then he rolled his tongue out like a chameleon at Gohan's eyes and made them so sticky that Gohan couldn't open them anymore.
-You son of a gun!-Gohan yelled.
Even though, Xaras was badly wounded, he was smiling. Then he flew behind Gohan and bit his neck like a bat, which started paralyzing Gohan's body. Gotenks was just finishing off Xaras's last henchmen, when he saw that Gohan was in danger.
-Gohan!-he yelled, which made Xaras let go of Gohan and flew away; Gohan fell down on the ground, and Gotenks flew next to him:
-Are you alright?-he asked.
-Go...Gotenks...-Gohan started-Tell my father that ...I'm sorry that I failed him.-then he became completely paralyzed and couldn't move a muscle.
-Gohan!!!
Elsewhere, Gogeta was being beaten up badly by Friezell and there wasn't much he could do. Pan, Khitan and Number 18 hold the key to Friezell's defeat but right now even they are in danger because of Friezell's henchmen. Will our heroes find a way to defeat the evil which is upon the entire Universe? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball F!