Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 23: Friezell's Defeat, or not? ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gogeta was receiving more hits than Friezell. He decided to teleport behind him but when he did, Friezell did an unusual thing with his tail: he enlarged his tail just like how Cell used to do before absorbing Number 17 and 18, but instead, this time, he made a big purple ki blast and shot it at Gogeta, who barely dodged it.
-Now that was unexpected.-Gogeta said in wonder.
-Want some more?-Friezell asked, then he started shooting more ki blasts at Gogeta.
Gogeta had a bit of a problem dodging them cause they were coming at him extremely fast. However, Friezell had another surprise for him. He started shooting ki blasts with his hands too. Now Gogeta was really in trouble. He knew he wasn't strong enough to deflect them, so he had to somehow dodge them all at all costs. He flew away from them into the ocean but the ki blasts made big holes below the water, and the waves pushed Goku into a big rock, causing him to hit his head so hard that he fell unconscious. But that wasn't enough for Frezell, because he made a large black energy ball and threw it in the water which made a massive explosion causing a huge earthquake. Everyone on the planet stopped their current activities for a few minutes because of the earthquake.
-I hope Gogeta is alright.-Uub said to Boo not far from the fight.
A bit further from Friezell, Gohan and Gotenks were also involved in a big battle. Gotenks was transformed into a SSJ3, but he still had trouble dealing with nine henchmen at the same time so he "made" some help for himself. He used the Super Ghost Kamikaze attack and made nine ghosts, which looked like him. The henchmen were amazed, but still decided to attack. Three of them made contact with the ghosts and exploded. Then the remaining henchmen, realizing the ghosts's power, shot them down with ki blasts.
-Party poopers.-Gotenks said unhappily not being able to at least kill most of them.
Elsewhere, Gohan was fighting with Xaras...
-Not bad for an ugly creature.-Gohan said with a smirk.
-You Saiyans are truly great adversaries.-Xaras responded-But just that you should know that I am protected by two Gods, and I also have a lot of tricks up my sleeve.
-You don't say. I'm curious what you've got cause, up until now, I'm not impressed and just that you should know, up until now, I was just toying with you, trying to figure you out because I've got to hand it to you, you're pretty strong for a creature.
-You're bluffing!
-Am I?-then Gohan grabbed Xaras's two horns, started spinning very fast, then he threw him far away and shot him with a Kame-Hame-Ha wave.
Elsewhere, in the ocean, Gogeta was still unconscious, and he was having a bad dream. He saw Friezell destroying many planets until he reached Earth. In the dream, Gogeta was a ghost and couldn't do anything to stop Friezell from blowing up the Earth along with his loved ones. Friezell was laughing hard and was very excited of the fireworks. Then Gogeta woke up, realizing he was running out of air, he swam out rapidly.
-I'm surprised you're alive.-Friezell remarked.
-Well, I won't let you destroy the Universe just for your amusement.-Gogeta responded.
-I'll decide which planet to spare and which to destroy; after I get rid of you, there will be no one to stop me.
-We'll see who gets rid of who!-then Gogeta got really angry and attacked Friezell pretty hard, injuring him.
Gogeta was all over Friezell, hurting him badly and in the end, Gogeta punched him in the stomach so hard that his arm went through Friezell's stomach. After that, he made a ki blast in Friezell's stomach and shot him making a big whole. Friezell was fatally injured and was filled with blood but before he would die, his injury disappeared like nothing happened. Gogeta was quite shocked, and Friezell was a bit too.
-I guess this proves that I'm really immortal.-Friezell said eventually.
-Damn it! I can't believe I had him, and he just recovered.-Gogeta thought-If only Shenron would have made him mortal by now, all of this would be over.
-Ready for round two?
-Not really...-Gogeta answered but just as he finished his words, he got banged by Friezell's tail, and everything went black.
Gogeta might not last long against Friezell in this rate. Hurry up, Pan! The whole Universe in depending on you! Find out what will happen next time on Dragon Ball F!