Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 22: Battlefield: New Namek ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episode of Dragon Ball F, Goku and Vegeta have fused once again, but this time using the Fusion Dance, and so they became Gogeta. Will Gogeta be able to resist Friezell until Pan and the others ask Shenron to make Friezell mortal again? Find out only on Dragon Ball F!
Pui-Pui and Yakkon found a bunch of Namekians and slaughtered them all. Elsewhere on New Namek, King Cold met Arlia's former king:
-My word, what hideous creature!-King Cold started-And you are?
-I was once the ruler of the planet called Arlia. Until my race banished me for corruption. Mind telling me who you are and what planet are we on?
-I don't think it's important for you to know who I am. Besides, what good does it do to know the planet's name when soon it will be blown up by my son?
-What?! Why would he do that? Did he blow up my planet too? And what about you? Won't you die as well if he blows up this planet? Do you know a way of the planet?...
-Oh, shut up!-then King Cold shot him with a small ki blast which obliterated him-He was really starting to annoy me with all his questions.-he said to himself, then he continued heading towards the spaceships.
Meanwhile, Uub and Boo arrived where Gogeta and Friezell were...
-Oh, my gosh!-Uub started-These two power levels are way off the chart. Hey, Goku...ah...I mean, Vegeta...ah...need any help?
-No. This is my battle. You two go and finish off someone else! Oh, and by the way, it's Gogeta.
-Oh, ok. But we'll be close by if you'll need our help.-and so he, and Boo took off and headed east, towards Garlic Juniors' henchmen and Number 19.
Friezell looked at those two and fired a purple ki blast at them, but before it connected, Gogeta teleported in front of it and took the blast. However, the blast didn't have any effect on him.
-This should be interesting.-Friezell said and instantly attacked him, so starting another ferocious battle between good and evil.
They were both kicking and punching each other, also catching each other's hits. It seemed they were equally matched. Not far from them, Gohan, Goten and Trunks met Xaras and his troops.
-I'm guessing you guys aren't from around here.-Gohan started-Are you?
-And what is it that gave it away?-Xaras asked-Was it are skin colour? Isn't it green enough?
-So it was you guys who resurrected Frieza and the others?
-I think they were, brother.-Goten cut in with a smirk-Why else would we sense evil ki surrounding them?
-Maybe because they're evil.-Trunks answered ironically.
-I just had about enough of you clowns!-Xaras yelled-If you want a fight then come and get us!
-It will be our pleasure.-Trunks responded and then he, and Goten fused and became SSJ3 Gotenks.
-Ok, Gohan!-Gotenks started-You take that blue ugly one with the horns, and I'll take the rest of them.
-Fine by me.
-Bring it on!-Xaras yelled-Troops, prepare for battle!!!
So, another huge battle started on New Namek. Friezell vs. Gogeta, Xaras vs. Gohan, Xaras's nine henchmen vs. Gotenks. Who will be victorious and who will lose? Find out on the next thrilling episode of Dragon Ball F!