Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Park ❯ In The End ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Well, I hope you liked the prolouge! Here's chapter 1!

Chapter 1

Bulma watched on drearily as the rain continued to pour down outside her bedroom window. It had been pouring since three in the morning and since it was a Friday, she had had to walk to school in this mess. Suddenly a lightning bolt flashed across the sky and Bulma let out an "EEP!" and hid under her bed. That's how she found the same radio she had had since age ten and had lost somehow. She plugged the plug in and turned the knob until she found a popular station that all of her classmates listened to.

"...and now, here's Dragon Park with their first song, In The End!" The DJ announced.

'Dragon Park, hmm? They must be good if they're on this radio station,' Bulma thought. She turned the volume up louder and listened.

//It starts with

One thing/I don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

keep that in mind/ I designed this rhyme

To explain in due time

All I know

Time is a valuable thing

Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

watch it count down to the end of the day

The clock ticks life away

It's so unreal

Didn't look out below

Watch the time go right out the window

Trying to hold on/ but didn't even know

Wasted it all just to

Watch you go

I kept everything inside and even though I tried/ it all fell apart

What it ment to me/ Will eventually be/ a memory/of a time when

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

And lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter//

By this point Bulma was very interested, especially in the lead singer's smooth, deep voice. She smiled and continued to listen.

//One thing/ I don't know why

Doesn't even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind/ I designed this rhyme

To remind myself how

I tried so hard

In spite of the way you were mocking me

Acting like I was part of your property

Remembering all the times you fought with me/ I'm surprised

It got so [far]

Things aren't the way they were before

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore

Not that you knew me back then

But it all comes back to me

In the end

You kept everything inside and even though I tried/ it all fell apart

What it ment to me/will eventually be/a memory/ of a time when I

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

And lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I put my trust in you

Pushed as far as I can go

And for all this

There's only one thing you should know...//

Bulma was almost in a trance at this time. His voice...

// I put my trustin you

Pushed as far as I can go

And for all this

There's only one thing you should know...

I tried so hard

And Got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

And lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter//

Bulma pouted when she realised the song had ended. She called her two best friends, Chi-Chi and Eighteen, to tell them about the group she had just heard. She also got out her laptop and searched for info on Dragon Park. Finaly, Chi-chi and Eighteen answered their phones.

"Hey girls, guess what group just finished singing on the radio?" Bulma asked. She almost shrieked with joy when she found a page that seemed to be working.

"Umm......Good Charlotte?" Eighteen asked, naming Bulma's most favorite group...well, up until a few minutes ago, anyway. Bulma saw that a pic of the band was loading and sat there, waiting patiently.

"Nah, it's gotta be Evanescence," Chi-Chi said, referring to one of her other favorites. The page finished loading and Bulma gasped. The one with ebony black-colored haor that stood up as if a flame and onyx eyes..........

"Umm, B-chan? You still there?" Chi-Chi asked. Bulma had stopped talking and it was very concerning...

"Oh.....my.....gosh! He is a major hottie!" She screamed. Eighteen and Chi-Chi covered their ears.

"Who is?" Eighteen asked. She wasn't very interested in guys, but hey. She was curious. Bulma told them the name of the website and they both went to it. They saw the picture and drooled at two different guys- Eighteen over the one with no nose aor hair and Chi-Chi over the carefree-looking one.

"He sure is..." they mumbled absentmindedly. All three teens were silent as they stared at their dream men. Then, thunder crashed again and Bulma eeped. She scrambled into her big closet and shuddered. Chi-Chi and Eighteen were laughing.

"You need to learn to get over that fear of yours, B-Chan. It'll scare the guys away," Chi-Chi siad while laughing. Bulma just sighed and stared at the Dragon Park picture. Somehow, she knew that someday she would meet him......but how?