Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DragonBall Real World ❯ Invasion ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

@),~`~,~I don't own DBZ, or Starwars, and all the songs in this fic

Epilogue.

King Vegeta sat back in his throne a satisfied smirk playing upon his lips, the body of the dead guard bleeding on the floor. He had enjoyed killing the useless guard but his peoples problem hadn't died with him. His people had exhausted the food supply on Vegetesai months before, and his scouts still hadn't found a suitable farming planet yet. But it was close. He could feel it. Suddenly a guard burst into the room.

"King Vegeta! We found it!" He yelled.

Part 1. Invasion

Kat

`Remember Kat, Its more scared of you then you are of it, so just bat it away.' I reached out about four inches away from the spider that had made its home on the bar of my bike. 'You can do this, you can do this' I chanted reaching farther, I was just about to swat it when it moved its leg, I jumped back squealing. "I can't do this." I yelled then tripped on a rock and fell, landing on my butt.

"Are you ok?" My sister asked poking her head out the door. "I heard some yelling."

"Yes I'm fine." I snapped, then in a much calmer voice. "I've decided to walk to the store instead of riding my bike tell mom ok."

"Oooookaayyy." She said looking at me like I was some kind of weirdo.

I waited for her to go back inside before I got up, dusting my butt off I turned to the spider. "You may have won the battle but you will not win war. Mwahahahahahaha." Maybe my sister is right maybe I am some kind of weirdo.

Toma

"Captain Toma, We are entering Chicyuu's atmosphere now." I barely heard the pilot as I looked out of the porthole at the blue planet below. It was really nothing like my own planet and I had no idea how we were going to grow any nutritional food on that stupid orb floating in space.

Kat

I walked out of Taco John's with a bag full of churros and tacos. Lunch of champions.

Toma

"We will be landing in about two hours, sir" The helmsman said.

"Very good. Now get back to your post." I growled. I didn't want to do this. Why was I always stuck doing the kings dirty work for him? I could've been training, and improving my skills rather than invading some helpless planet. Filled with disgusting creatures that probably didn't have ki above ten. Suddenly a small, evil smile played across my lips.

"Helmsman. Prepare the troops." I yelled. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad trip after all.

Kat

"WOO, HOO" A couple of guys yelled at me out of their car." SHAKE THAT THING." I rolled my eyes and gave them an inappropriate gesture.

"%$@!&" They yelled just before they sped away.

"Losers" I said to myself. I put my shopping bags on the ground and stretched my arms and back. Oh, that felt good. I pick the bags back up and started home again. My house was still a few blocks away but already I could taste that ice-cold lemonade, eat the rest of my tacos and listen to my idiot sister talk about her idiot boyfriend.

I was walking along peacefully when I heard screams behind me. I turned to see what was wrong, and I saw a young girl being chased by a huge man. They ran right past me. I would have helped the young girl but something kept telling me to go home. I started running. By the time I reached my house my lungs felt as if they would burst. I turned the corner of my driveway only to see it get blown up. The force of blast knocked me back onto my butt, but I got right back up and ran towards the flaming piece of wood. I fell to my knees, tears blurring my vision. I heard laughter behind me, so I turned and I saw a guy wearing saiyen armor. He had three guys standing behind him all of them were laughing.

"You." I said through clenched teeth." YOU!!!" I screamed then I jumped up and flew at him. He looked shocked for a second then he easily batted me away. I ran at him again this time getting a few punches and well-aimed kicks in.

"Enough." He said." I grow tired of this inferior being."

"INFERIOR" I yelled." YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I JUST ABOUT KICKED YOUR BUTT." The guy narrowed his eyes.

"You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into." He raised his hand and a ball of light began to form, I recognized it immediately. A ki blast.

"No." One of the other Saiyens said grabbing the arm of the other. "She looks strong enough to be a servant, and I bet that with a little help she'll have the right attitude too." He smiled wickedly at me then walked over, I slowly backed away then turned and ran. If I had been thinking right I would have known that running was futile, before I got two feet he was in front of me, I slammed into his chest and fell backwards but I never hit the ground. He reached out and grabbed me by the throat then picked me up to where I was eye level with him and sneered. I brought my hand up and slammed my fist as hard as I could on the scouter, little pieces of glass imbedded in my hand and the Saiyens eye.

He screamed in pain and dropped me then began scratching at his eye trying to get the glass out but ended up making it worse. After doing that for a couple seconds he turned to me then with one swift movement he punched me in the side of the head and I blacked out.

Toma

It hadn't taken two days to gain control over Chicyuu , its people were way weaker then I first thought.

I sighed and looked down at the destruction of the cities. Most of the chicyuu's had given up to there control soon as there was a threat to their lives. The next task was building farms, but he would leave that up to the chikyuu's.

"Sir, we have the requested amount of slaves what would you like us to do with them?" A guard asked flying up behind me.

"Take them to the slave ship and get them ready for transportation to Vegettasai." I said in a strained, I'm going to kill you if you don't leave my presence, Type of voice.

Apparently he got the hint and left without hesitation.

Kat

I was standing in a long line of people. All like me. All chained to the same huge ship that we were being loaded onto. My hands and feet hurt, I guessed it was because I had punched a saiyen. As I got closer to the ship I saw three Saiyens ripping jewelry from people. Earrings from ears necklaces, bracelets, But what creeped me out the most was that they were ripping tongue rings from people and eyebrow rings. All leaving bloody rips. As I neared the Saiyens I pulled a necklace out of my shirt and fingered it. I didn't want to lose it. I had considered hiding it in my mouth until I saw what they were doing. I tucked it back into my shirt, and kept walking forward. When I reached the Saiyens they stopped me and patted me down.

I growled as they ran their hands over my legs. They ignored me and kept looking me over. As one bent over to check my boots I kneed him in the face and rammed my fists into the other then turned and started running. The third saiyen shot a ki blast at me but I threw myself on the ground and felt it go right over me, singeing my hair.

"HA!" I called back, then turned and ran towards the forest. Wham. I slammed into a wall that hadn't been there before. I fell to the ground, and looked up. A huge saiyen stood against the sun so I couldn't see his face clearly but I could tell that I wasn't going to get out of this one. The three-saiyen guards ran over and bowed one holding his nose the other with a bruised cheekbone.

"Forgive us, captain Toma." One of them said. "We were not ready for her attack. She caught us by surprise. It will not happen again." Captain Toma sneered as he looked down at the three.

"She caught you by surprise?" He snorted." No sayen warrior should ever be caught by surprise." He looked at me with a curious look on his face.

"And who are you?" He asked leaning down towards me." Little girl." He sneered. I snarled and spat in his face. He growled and backhanded me lightly. It hurt but I knew he had pulled it because my head wasn`t flying of my neck. I spit out some blood and stared at the ground. The sayen stood there for a moment then turned to the three.

"Take this one to the slave ship. ." He said then he turned and started walking away, but as he passed me I jumped foreword and tackled him to the ground. I started doing all I could to hurt him as much before they killed me. I felt hands grabbing at me and then I was dragged away and beaten on the ground, then I lost consciousness.

Toma

I stood and brushed my uniform off. Then I looked up.

I snarled. The three-saiyen guards stood and backed away. I walked up to the girl and saw her lying on the ground bleeding from her nose and mouth. She had a huge gash on her head and I could tell she had a few broken bones. I looked up at the three lower class Saiyens and snarled. Then I blasted one to dust with my ki.

"That should teach you a lesson." I told them.

"Yes captain." They bowed in unison then they backed away. I looked at the girl again and smirked. She was an ugly thing covered with blood and dirt and bruises. I bent down and picked up her arm only touching the sleeve of her shirt, and only using my thumb and index. I smirked again and let her arm drop.

"You." I said to one of the remaining guards." Take her to the slave ship. And don't hurt her or you won't live to see Vegetisai."

"Yes Lord Toma." He said then he bent and picked up the chikyuu. I watched him fly away then I turned to the other sayen.

"Get back to the slave transport." I yelled. He bowed then turned and ran. I grunted and then flew away towards my own ship, I would later see about the chikyuu girl that had sparked my interest.

Kat

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. It was very strange. Like it almost wasn't there but I could tell it was there and that it was just like any other ceiling. My head was pounding and throbbing, and the room was spinning. I guess that's why the ceiling was so weird. I groaned. Thinking to much made my head hurt even more. After some serious effort (Gotta love Sayen Gravity) I slowly got up and stood still for a few moments on wobblely legs, then I looked around the room. It was a small metal box with one door, I took a step toured it but fell to the ground in pain.

Every thing hurt, my hands, my knee's, my feet, my face, every thing.

I curled up into a ball and just laid there willing the pain to go away but it never did.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke to the sound of metal grinding, I looked up and found the door to my little prison opening, a Sayen the size of a house stepped in and practically threw a bowl at me.

"Eat it." Was all he said before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

I looked down at the spilt substance on the floor. It was light brown and smelled like a wet dog. I gagged; they wanted me to eat that. Screw them. I turned my back on the dead poodle and went back to sleep.

I woke up about an hour later needing to do some business but when I looked about the room for a bathroom all I saw was a wooden bucket. I decided what the hell and started to getup but the pain in my ribs and legs prevented me from going anywhere, so I just lay where I was holding it and hating my life.

Over the next few days they continued to try and feed me dead things but I refused to eat. Why eat and try and survive when the only thing your living for has a tail and an attitude that could kill. I wasn't looking forward to this. My birthday was coming up in the next few days too and I was depressed. I did not want to spend my birthday with a bunch of psycho's. But alas, I was going to tough it up and have a good birthday any way.

" Eat it." was all they ever said to me. and the only time they opened the door was to give me they're left over pets. I gagged like always and pushed the thing away from me with my boot. I had gotten a little better in my prison days but not much. I wasn't eating and that was not good for the healing process so my ribs still hurt whenever I moved and I still couldn't walk but at least I could sit up and crawl around a little. I slept 80 % of the time and when I wasn't sleeping I was sitting there staring at the door waiting for people to come in and throw food at me. The good thing about not eating is that you don't have to go all that often so I was safe on that part.

By the time my birthday rolled around my stomach felt like it was being pinched in a vice and I had lost several pant sizes. What a great birthday gift let me tell you. I waited for big and stupid to bring me my food for a while and when he finally did bring it I threw what I hadn't eaten in his face then I slammed the door shut. I turned back to my cell and looked at the bowl on the floor and was surprised to find that it wasn't as disgusting looking as usual. I crawled over to it and gently lifted my left arm. Inside my shirt was a little first aid kit. I pulled out a box of matches and lit one. I watched it crackle for a moment then I gently put it on my food. How was I to know that dead poodles were highly flammable. I waited till the blaze had gone down some then I leaned over and closed my eyes.

'I wish that I had adventure in my life.' I wished then I started to blow out the candle when I realized that I had exactly what I had wished for the past four birthdays. Adventure. Here I was stuck on some ship whining about my life and here was what I wanted all along. I blew out the flame and decided then and there that I wasn't going to sit around and let myself die just because I thought it would be satisfying. I took a bite of the charred slop and nearly threw up but I just pinched my nose and continued to eat and with every bite I felt my strength returning. I knew that it would take a lot more that this one poodle to bring all my strength back but it was a start. I wasn't ready to die yet, maybe after the second poodle but not yet.

Toma

I walked towards the end of the ship to my rooms trying to concentrate on battle tactics but I couldn't think straight. Ever since Ruda had told me that the girl threw her food at him I couldn't think about anything else. My men and I had beaten her extremely badly and she hadn't eaten in days yet she still tried to defy my men and me. She intrigued me. I wanted to know more about her but from a safe distance. I didn't want any of what they were feeding her on me. I had seen what they were feeding her and it wasn't pretty. Of course neither was she. I smirked a truly saiyan smirk. She was ugly as hell. I guess she deserved the food we were giving her. I opened the door to my room and looked around it. It was so big and empty. Just the way I liked it. Then a picture of the cell that the girl must be in flooded my mind. I nearly threw up. Oh my God. How did she stand it? Oh well I thought. It was probably what she was used to on her planet. I flopped onto the bed and went to sleep.

When I woke up it was only two in the morning so I went to train in the gravity room adjacent to my own. I started the machine at two hundred g's and started doing pushups.

'twenty...'
I wonder is the servants are up yet.

'twenty one..'

I'm hungry.

'twenty two..'

I wonder what time it is now.

'twenty three..'

Space is a cold place.

'twenty four..'

A cold place is space.

' twenty five..'

Where the hell did that come from?

' twenty six..'

It went on like that for about twenty more minutes until finally I started thinking about the girl. I flopped onto my back and started doing sit up's. When I had reached a thousand on those I stood and started to do some furious training.

Punch punch..

I wonder if she ever trained.

Kick kick..

Probably not.

Punch kick..

Weakling.

BANG BANG.

I hit the walls as hard as I could.

Damn that girl taking over my training time. I'll just have to punish her later. I thought with a smirk then I punched the wall again.

" SERVANT!!!" I yelled. I had called them that for as long as I could remember never taking the time to learn they're names.

"Yes master?" A little green man said walking into my room.

" I want my breakfast." I said contemptuously.

"Yes master." He said then he left. Which suited me fine. The less time I had to deal with servants the better. I sat waiting for my breakfast and I thought of the girl again. 'Maybe I'll go visit her after my food gets here.' I thought. ' Yes maybe I'll do that.'

Kat

Being stuck in that room for two weeks alone with my toilet and my poodles had finally gotten to me. I was sitting up against a wall banging my head against it singing every possible song that I knew and some that I didn't. It just so happened though that when 'he' came in I was singing 'I've got the whole world in my hands.' I heard the door open so I looked up expecting big ugly to throw my food at me again but instead I saw 'him.' I smiled at him.

" I love you, you love me, we're a happy fa.mi.ly." I sang at him. He looked at me in shocked disgust.

" What the hell?" He asked big ugly. I smiled at the name I had given my keeper.

" Hi big ugly." I said waving at him.

" Now listen here you." 'He' said." I do not love you and I seriously doubt that you love me. AND WE ARE NOT A HAPPY FAMILY!!" 'He' screamed.

" Wooyyy." I said waving a hand in front of my face." What did you have for breakfast?" 'He' looked at me in disgust. Suddenly I got all tense and a strange look came over me.

" There's something..........something on the wing." I said my voice imitating William Shatner's." Some...thing."

Toma

I looked at the pitiful excuse for a life form for a moment then I turned to her jailer.

" Take her out of here and get her cleaned up." I told him then I turned to leave.

" WAITTTTT!!!!" She screamed. I stopped and turned around. She stumbled out of her cell and grabbed my shirtfront.

" Please let me go out there .. on the wing.. and see if... it's still there." She cried. I nearly gagged at the smell of her. Her jailer grabbed her and ripped her off of me. Suddenly my shirt fell open revealing my chest. I looked at her in anger.

" You stupid B%$@#!!" I reached over to her and grabbed my buttons back from her grasp.

" Oooohhh." She said as they led her away. She was staring at my chest." I like. I like." She said then they turned a corner and I heard her screams going down the hall.

" I'M TO SEXY FOR HIS BUTTONS, TOO SEXY FOR HIS BUTTONS!!!"I looked at the corner that they had turned in confusement. Suddenly I heard a slap and then running feet. The girl turned the corner and looked at me.

" I STILL HAVE A BUTTON." She screamed then the guards grabbed her and took off down the hall not letting her get away again. I smirked then turned to go change in my room.

Kat

I woke up in a fish tank in my under wear/bathing suit. I looked around me and saw that it was a rejuvenation tank. I reached up and touched my face. Sure enough there was a breathing mask. Suddenly I realized that the liquid was draining. I stood in the empty tank on unsteady legs dripping with the blue goo. The door opened and a strange looking hand reached up into the tank. I slowly let it lead me out of the tank and onto dry land.

" How are you feeling?" The thing asked. I looked at it and realized that it was Kamino(Sorry, but I just had to use them, their so cool, YOU ROCK LUCAS). It was tall and white and its eyes were like galaxies.

" I'm fine." I said shivering a little.

" Oh I'm sorry. Here let me get you something to wear." It said. I guessed it was a girl since it had a girlish voice.

" Um is there any chance I could get my old clothes?"I asked.

" They are being cleaned." The alien said handing me a strange ensemble.

" Oh okay." Said then I looked around the room for some where to change." Um is there somewhere that I can change?" I asked not trying to sound rude.

" Oh yes please forgive me." And with that she left leaving me alone in a strange room dripping with blue goo IN MY UNDER WEAR/BATHING SUIT. I quickly changed and realized that what she had given me was a dress. I tried to forget about it and tried to open the door but it refused to let me leave.

" Uh hello." I called." I'm done changing. Can someone let me out now? The door slid open and the saiyan I remembered calling big ugly stepped in and grabbed my arm.

" Ouch." I cried as his fingers dug into my skin then he dragged me out the door and down the hall. I didn't try to fight him because I knew that it would be useless so I just went along with him surveying my surroundings. All of the sudden we stopped at a huge door which big ugly started to open. As he did a huge body came flying out at us. It hit big ugly knocking him to the ground. I stared at this in wonder for a moment then I looked into the room.

" Come here." Some one said. I thought that I recognized the voice but I couldn't be sure. I stepped into the room and looked about me. Suddenly right in front of me landed.'Him'. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he was all sweaty. I stared at him in awe.

'Wow.' I thought to myself as I watched him wipe himself down with a towel. When he had finished he shook his hair out and then stared at me.

Toma

I looked her up and down in approval then I walked around her to see if she really was as clean as she looked.

"Are you going to look at my teeth next?" She asked sarcastically. I smirked behind her and snapped her butt with the towel.

"Oww." She cried arching forward and grabbing her rear. Then she turned and glared at me.

" You been looking for this?" I asked her holding up the necklace that had somehow escaped detection. Her eyes widened and she made a lunge for it. I dodged easily.

" Give me that." She said.

" Was that a demand?" I asked stepping forward and grabbing her neck.

" Yes." She whispered looking into my eyes. I stared back into hers for a moment then I pulled away abruptly.

" I have all my buttons back but you are gong to sew them back on." I told her. She just stood there and watched her necklace swing back and forth in my hands.

"After that I'll see if you are still of any use at all." I told her. She finally looked up into my face.

" What color is my skin?" She asked in a strange accent putting her hands on her hips. I looked at her confused.

" You skin is pink why?" I said to her. She just looked at me in contempt." Get out of here." I said rudely.

" Yes master." She said somewhat sarcastically bowing low. I snapped her with the towel again.

" Aaiieee." She squealed straightening and looking at me as if I were some kind of bug." You are evil." She said and with that she left.

Kat

I sowed on the snurfs buttons as best as I could. Which I must admit was pretty bad. I don't know, maybe I was just not trying hard enough. But hey he deserved it. I handed the finished coat back to him. He examined it then handed it back. As I sewed I realized that I was not getting my old clothes back.

" Make it better." He told me. I sneered at him and started to sew the buttons again. I had to redo it four times before he finally accepted it as suitable.

"The least he could do is say thank you." I muttered but I had forgotten what good hearing saiyans had. Before I knew what had happened I was up against a wall with him breathing down my neck.

" I do not say thank you to any one. Especially servants." He hissed then he let me go and went about his regular business. I stood where he had left me shaking like leaf.

One day as I was dragging a bunch of the saiyans laundry through the halls I heard some one say that we would be reaching Vegetasie any day now. I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. Vegeta-sie. What was going to happen to me there? I thought about this as I went about my daily routine and as I ate my lunch(Which was a better cooked poodle) and as I went to bed. I didn't sleep much that night because I was so worried about it. But finally I did sleep and it was good sleep. When I woke up I was shocked that I had slept so well. In fact I had never felt so invigorated in my life. I jumped up started my chores early.

Toma

I woke up at two again as I had for the past two years and immediately went to train. When I had finished I went to sound the wake up call. As I walked through the hallways I noticed that the girl was already up and working. I was shocked. She was even humming. I looked at her in shock. How can she be this happy? She was practically starved and over worked yet she was humming. I walked quietly up behind her and stood there for a moment.

" What are you humming?" I asked her putting my hands behind my back. She spun around and looked at me as if I were a murderer, which was kind of true.

" What are you doing here?" she asked and I knew she was scared. It gave me pleasure to see her like this.

" What are you humming?" I asked again.

" Just a song from my planet." She said turning back to work some more.

" What kind of song?" I asked getting irritated. She apparently heard it in my voice because she stopped working.

" It's called 'One by one'." She said. It annoyed me that she refused to give me a longer answer. I snorted and walked off.

When I reached the control room and had flipped the alarm switch I sat back and stared at the wall with my arms crossed. I thought about the stubborn female and her refusal to answer me. By the time that any one else had reached the room I was in, I was furious. I shot up from my chair and stalked off to go find her.

I searched the halls for her but couldn't find her anywhere. Finally I gave up and went back to my room for breakfast. Lucky I did because she was leaving my room with my laundry. She was closing the door with her back to me so I had the element of surprise on my side. I walked up behind her just as she was turning. I grabbed her arms and pushed her up against the wall.

" What is your problem?" She asked a little shaky. I sniffed her hair.

"You had better start showing a little more respect." I hissed into her ear." I will not tolerate disobedience."

" What are you..." I never let her get the sentence out. I slammed her harder against the wall. She grunted in pain. I liked it.

" When I ask you a question you danm well better answer it." I told her staring her in the eye

" What are you talking about?" She whimpered. I slowly released her and walked away.

Kat

I slid down the wall holding my arms until I was sitting then I burst into tears.

" Oh my." Rainel said walking up. She was the kamino and the closest thing to a friend I had.

" What happened?" She asked squatting down in front of me. I sniffed and told her.

" I'm sorry." She said patting my arm.

" I'm okay." I said sniffing then I stood up and went back to work plotting my revenge on that *insert a not so nice word*.

I avoided him for as long as I could and when I couldn't help it I never made eye contact with him or spoke to him. But as soon as he turned his back on me I shot him an inappropriate gesture. I hated him with a passion and I would get my revenge. I had made a perfect plan and was about to execute it but an announcement went out through the entire ship.

" We have reached Vegeta-sie." I heard and my blood ran cold.