Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ Enter the Five Faces of Darkness ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The group was training on Dende's lookout. Okara was sparring with Scatter. It was more one sided with Okara kicking the tar out of Scatter. Scatter was getting frustrated causing him to get sloppy with his technique. Okara leapt into the air. Now was the perfect time for Scatter to attack. Scatter backed up as he charged the kamehameha wave. “Kamehamehaaaa!” He stumbled over something and fired the kamehameha wave into one of the lookout buildings. It was one of Pan's dog's toys that had caused him to stumble and misfire his kamehameha wave. He saw Okara coming at him and he attempted to defend himself. Okara moved past Scatter's defenses and appeared next to him. Scatter gasped. He felt a sharp pain on the side of his face. Okara just kicked him across the face and sent him flying across the lookout.
“Looks like you just got smoked, Scatter.” Ion said.
“Shut up.” Scatter shot back. “I'm done with this stupid sparring. Go spar with your damn self.” Scatter jumped into the air and took off.
“I think you hurt him.” Leeta said.
“It wasn't that hard of a kick.” Okara replied.
“I think it was his pride you hurt.” Leeta said.
Scatter flew to the Kame House. He sat on top of the roof. He felt at peace there. The only place. He just leaned back and looked at the stars. It was relaxing. He drifted off to sleep.
While Scatter was asleep and the others were training, a new threat appeared. Five figures appeared in Bridge City. They began to terrorize the place. They destroyed buildings and killed civilians.
Meanwhile, Okara and the others were training. Okara felt a powerful energy source. It was coming from the direction of Bridge City. The others felt it too.
“Gather the others.” Okara said.
The Z fighters arrived to where the power sources originated. Five figures stood there destroying random buildings. They all stopped and focused on the fighters. Vegeta and Piccolo arrived almost as soon as the other fighters did.
“What is it you want?” Piccolo said. The leader of the group stepped forward and spoke up.
“We're here to destroy the Saiyans that crashed here 12 years ago.” Okara, Ion and Leeta's attention was now aroused. The leader noticed their tails. “It would appear that they are right here in front of us. The name is Miral. I'm the leader of the Five Faces of Darkness. To my left is Massive and Trick and to my right are Felix and Cide.”
“Enough with the formalities. We don't need to know your names because you won't last long for us to remember them.” Vegeta said.
“Don't talk to our leader like that.” Cide said as he stepped forward a bit. “We're going to tear you apart limb from limb.” Okara was fed up with Cide's trash talking. She raised her hand and fired an energy ball. She hit Cide directly in the face. Felix looked back and stared into Cide's blank, lifeless eyes.
“He's dead, Miral.” Felix reported. Miral sighed.
“Looks like we're going to have to make them pay for that. Let's show `em the power of thunder.” Lightning struck where the remaining four were standing and they powered up. Their muscles grew and they actually grew a good 2 more feet. The fighters all looked at each other.
“This might hurt a little.” Goten said.
Vegeta powered up to Super Saiyan 2. The other Saiyans followed suite. The fighters scattered and attacked. Okara and Vegeta went after Miral. Miral teleported behind Vegeta and kicked him in the back. It sent him crashing to the ground. Okara spun around and shot a beam at Miral. He moved to the side as the beam nicked his arm. Smoke rolled off of the wound. He fired green beams from the tips of his fingers. Okara was hit on the side of the stomach. Camino powered up to Kaioken and attacked Massive. He was right on top of him when Massive turned around and slammed his hands together to form a shockwave. The wave had a delayed sound like somebody had strummed a guitar. Camino was sent back into a brick building. Goten and Trunks were thrown into the building as well. The building collapsed on top of them. Piccolo attacked Felix. They went punch for punch and kick for kick. Felix shot a beam from his right eye and hit Piccolo in the chest. Felix kicked the already phased Piccolo in the face sending him into a pile of debris. Leeta and Ion ganged up on Trick. Trick held out his hands as if he was mimicking Future Trunks's Burning Attack. Ion was hit but Leeta teleported behind him and kicked him to the ground.
After Felix barely beat Piccolo, Gohan attacked. He was barely able to handle the mystic Saiyan. The fight with Piccolo took a lot out of him.
Goten, Trunks and Camino came out of the destroyed building. Massive had gotten back up from Leeta's assault. Camino powered up to Kaioken as Goten and Trunks powered up to Super Saiyan. The three of them ganged up on Massive. After Trunks and Goten got in a few hits, Trunks pulled out his sword and swung it at him. Massive did the best he could to dodge the bladed attacks. He caught the blade in mid air and pulled it out of Trunks's hand. He hit Trunks across the face with the handle and tossed the sword aside. The then used his shockwave attack again. The wave sent Goten and Trunks flying backwards. Camino had dodged the attack and teleported behind Massive. He kicked Massive in the back of the head and sent him into the ground. Massive got back up and the two of them went at it.
Okara and Vegeta were going at it with Miral while Felix was having troubles with Gohan. Gohan charged at him while Leeta and Ion came from different angles. He fired his eye beam at Gohan, hitting him. Then he grabbed Ion and Leeta by their heads before they were able to attack. He slammed them into one another then tossed them aside. Felix looked around to see Okara and Vegeta fighting Miral and Camino fighting Massive. Felix fired again and hit Vegeta in the back. Okara's attention was drawn toward Vegeta and Miral took advantage of it. He grabbed Okara by her neck and lifted her up. Camino saw this and headed towards them to help Okara. He charged his attack.
“Aaaa-kaaa-naaa-miii….” Massive had come out of no where and kicked Camino in the face. Camino flew into a pile of debris. “That was cheap. I'll get you for that.” He said as he passed out. Miral continued to choke Okara. Okara eventually passed out from the lack of oxygen. He tossed her aside.
“Stupid apes.” Miral said.
“Don't forget the Humans and Namekian.” Massive said.
“Yeah, them too.”