Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ Super Saiyan 2 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Scatter awoke, shaking. He felt a terrible power and he could sense that his friends' life source was low. He took off in the direction of Bridge City. Moments later, he arrived to the outer rim of the city. He landed on a building top and could see the entire city. He saw a clearing and headed towards it. He landed on another building near the clearing and found that all of his friends littered the ground. They were lying all over the place. All of them were alive but barely. He looked to see four figures standing near them. Scatter's breathing became heavier. He was getting furious. He had to do something.
“These guys put up a fight.” Massive said.
“Yeah, they even killed Cide.” Felix replied.
“They were no match for us in the end.” Miral said.
“Destructo Disc!” Scatter yelled as he launched the deadly disc. The disc sliced through the air and cut through Trick. His lifeless body fell into two pieces. The three of them looked up to see Scatter floating towards them. He powered up to Super Saiyan. Scatter landed in front of them.
“So, you're Scatter?” Miral said.
“Yeah I am. You're going to pay for what you did to my friends. Why did you do that to
them?” Scatter shot back.
“I know you from way back, Scatter. We know all about you. You and your friends came here from the planet Vegeta. We shot down your ship years ago. We thought you were all dead. Oops on our part. We also knew your parents. Your mother's mate was a hell of a Saiyan fighter. Frieza's minions killed him before your ship left. If you do the math on your birth, there is no way that ape could have been your father. Raditz was your real father.”
“How can that be? Raditz was killed years ago. There is no way that he is.” Scatter replied.
“Our two ships passed through a time rift that is created by the rings of a planet in this solar system. You're actually you are only a year younger than Gohan. That's how Raditz is your father. He raped your mother. Search your feelings. You know it's true. Your mother was also a hell of a Saiyan warrior. But enough about that stupid ape, back to us. We're were on orders from Frieza himself to finish off you guys.” Miral said.
“Too bad Frieza is dead. Kakarot and Trunks killed him.” Scatter said.
“I hate loose ends. When we found out that you were still alive. We decided to finish the job. Even after Frieza was dead we came after you. We destroyed this city to get your attention. Your friends came and fought very well I might say but we came through in the end.” Miral said. Scatter looked all around to see his friends lying all around. Scatter was getting furious.
“Well, you know what? I'm my mother's SOOONNNNN!” Scatter said as he powered up but this time it wasn't just Super Saiyan. His hair was more defined and stood up more, and lightning flashed all around him. He had gone Super Saiyan Two. The remaining faces of darkness looked at him. Scatter charged at them. He took on Massive and Felix at the same time. He dealt with them with ease. They retreated. Miral wasn't too happy with this. He had no choice but to retreat as well. He knew that Scatter would take him out in their weakened state. He flew off. Scatter looked around to his fallen comrades. He powered down and went running to each Z fighter with a senzu bean. After they all awoke he informed them that the Five Faces of Darkness had retreated. They all returned to the Lookout to recover.