Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ Yes I'm still writing! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating:NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Notes:I'm sorry this took so long to update inspiration hasn't been coming easily and I've been having so many job interviews and going to the gym I just get tired so easily. But today for some unknown reason I just sat down after seen the temping agency fellow, the gym and a job interview I was inspired to write some more of this.

Once again forgive me if I've forgotten someone or haven't given you a big enough cameo inspiration as I've said isn't easy. Just let me know and I'll give you a scene in the next chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own DB/Z/GT, Malteasters x2 packets, a packet of Crunchie Chocettes, a packet of skittles, a 600ml bottle of Sprite remix, and a glass of Fanta… which was not harmed in the production of this fanfic… just consumed not harmed… consumed there's a difference, besides they were put to good use. ;p oh and they weren't all consumed in one sitting that would just make me physically sick -.-; as tempting as it is.

!!!Boot Camp - Message Board!!!

Due to the reign of Plushie city… this message board will remain up high so not to be 'tampered with'… like that shibberiffic song by Left Eye…

Heero

Gokuu^wuz 'ere

Boot Camp - Updates

No one new…

Though there are still spots on Platoon, Chibi Trunks / Goten and Platoon Yamcha

Previously on Boot Camp…

· J'dee emerged form a long but large effective battle with George Bush jnr, only to confess a Zero infected plushie Quatre and 17 did all the work for her.

· Sayuri still has Vegeta handcuffed to her. (damn girl that's some every ready long lasting prize!)

· Reikon stole all Gohan's confiscated weapons, now he's reduced to confiscating tables that could be used for violence.

· Seventeen is the temporary leader of Boot Camp while TRF has joined him in the office, despite the protest.

· The Vegeta mob er platoon holds the mirai platoon captive hoping to seek revenge for earlier attempts at lavenderising their barracks.

· S'rac gets J'dee and Goku to agree to help him in a mission to rescue Arty from the evil rocky and bunnie boot camp.

· Washu and Asilin have dug their way under the evil boot camp of rocks and bunnies with spoons cause Gohan confiscated the shovels

· Platoon Bardock and platoon Gohan minus their leaders are trying to get the plushie city to leave the boot camp Cathowl wants to use Goku X Vegeta yaoi pictures, Aakeido sarcastically suggest trampling it to death, the others like that idea.

· Platoon Trunks and platoon Goten are playing last card… while Sayuri thinks they're playing go fish. Vegeta is still handcuffed to her

· Toby, Bura, Jesscheaux, Zero and NDela had finished their card game a plan to rescue Bulma is being contemplated and enlisting the help of Jess, Bura, BananaGirl and Quorky with the temptation of the naked character of their choice is proposed.

Now to the fic…

"I want Kuwabara! But not nakedness…" Jesscheaux stated.

Toby blinked. "Don't blame you there."

*THWACK!*

"Hey ow!!" Toby rubbed his head.

"Ever thought I could just like his personality?" Jesscheaux glared at him.

"Fine fine…" Toby wrote on a piece of paper 'I.O.U Kuwabara.' And handed it to Jesscheaux.

"Yippppppie!!" She bounced about happily.

"How you going to pull that one off?" Zero asked Toby in a whisper.

"I don't know but I'd do anything to get Bulma back."

"Or in the sack." NDela added grinning.

"To much information!" BananaGirl protested.

"Yet I have to put up with your too much information about your Vegeta daydreams, how is this any different?" Quorky asked.

"It just is." BananaGirl stated.

"How?" Quorky asked.

"It is." BananaGirl replied.

"And I repeat how?" Quorky repeated.

"It's Bulma… that's got to be illegal or something." BananaGirl remarked and crossed her arms as if she's made the best point in the world.

Toby shared a look with Zero and shook his head. "Vegeta fan girls go figure…"

"YES AND WE WILL RULE THE WORLD MWHA-HAHAHAHAH-!!" BananaGirl began her evil cackling.

"Okay I think it's time to change the scene now we don't want an entire chapter of BananaGirl's evil Vegeta fandom laugher." Bura added.

"Awwww why not it'll be fun." Quorky drooled sarcastically.

"Good muse." BananaGirl grinned. "See it'll be a great idea for a chapter."

"Sarcasm is lost on her easily isn't it?" NDela asked.

"You were sarcastic?" BananaGirl glared at Quorky. "Bad muse no bananas for you."

"Why do you think my muse pay check involves bananas?"

"Cause." BananaGirl nodded.

"Once again I'm stereotyped by my monkey heritage, and who says being a monkey is easy?" Quorky let out a sigh.

"Can we pleeeeeease change the scene now?" Zero asked. "As thrilling as monkey's and banana's are it's just not for everyone beside we need private plotting time."

Jess began throwing glitter in the air. "Wayne's world Wayne's world. "Do-do-do-dit do-do-do-dit… magic fingers…"

"Um…. Right." Toby sweatdropped. "Why am I stuck with the strange ones?"

"You think you are?" Bura looked at Toby.

~*~*~*~

"Awwww C'mon Mirai it'll be fun…" S'rac jumped round on the spot.

"No as exciting as digging tunnels with spoons is I'm going to stay right here." Mirai remarked.

"Who said we were using spoons that was Washu and Asilin." Goku blinked.

"I'd like to do some blasting." J'dee nodded.

"We can't use ki it'll be detectable." Goku pointed out.

"Who said anything about ki I bought explosives we set it up outside and boooooooom!"

"Why?" S'rac asked.

"Distraction of course." J'dee grinned.

"I'm enjoying not being glomped and fondled for once. I'm going to stay right here." Mirai stated.

"Bet you Vegeta would do it." J'dee challenged.

"My father wouldn't even bother."

"But it's Gohhhhan…" S'rac whined. "Isn't he your trainer and mentor?"

Mirai let out a sigh. "Yes."

"So you don't want to rescue Gohan? We can replace teen Gohan with that one… cause I want my weapons back." J'dee remarked.

"Your weapons?" Goku looked at her.

"Um… my table… yes I want my table and chairs back." J'dee looked left then right.

"Fine for Gohan." Mirai sighed.

"Wooooohoooo!" J'dee cheered.

~*~*~*~

*CRASH STOMP*

"Grooooooowwwlll." Fox stomped over the plushie city making plushies scream and run for their lives. Fox looked over at Jimbo. "Why am I doing this?"

"Cause you're the closest thing that looks like Stitch." VaarJ replied.

"But he's blue… I'm red… how is that close?" Fox complained.

"We're not looking at a Stitch clone just someone cute and furry who can be intimidating." Xenia remarked.

"Oooooh intimidating.." Fox grinned.

"Great now his egos gunna get big." Aakedio complained.

"GRRRRRRRR!!!"

*STOMP CRASH THUMP*

"Grrrrrrrr….."

"Okay now he's going overboard." Heeako watched.

"Why does Fox get to stomp I wannnnnnna stomp." Toraneko complained.

"Cause Fox is cute and fluffy." Cherry Wolf smiled.

"I still like my yaoi idea." Cathowl sighed. "YAOI!!! GET YOUR YAOI HERE!!!"

"SHHHHH!" Lavender hissed at her.

"Awwww…" Cathowl pouted.

"No Yaoi…" Heeako added. "Please."

"But they might migrate." Cathowl pouted.

"Hey look I think it's working." Lavender pointed.

They watched as Plushie traffic piled up and the city was being evacuated.

"Why are they going that way?" Heeako asked.

"Uh-oh… they're migrating the wrong way." Cherry Wolf frowned watching them heading towards the boot camp office.

"Now can I stomp?" Toraneko asked.

"Fine go stomp." Cathowl pouted. "Then while you stomp I'll sneak in and plaster their city hall with yaoi."

"NO!" The other platoon members echoed in unison at her.

"Awww, meanies." Cathowl pouted.

"STOOOOOOMP!!!"

Toraneko jumped in front of the plushie traffic.

"ME STOMP!!! GRRRRRR!!!"

*STOMP STOMP STOMP CRUSH STOMP STOMP STOMP*

"GRRRR RUN COWER FEAR ME!!!"

*BEEEEEEP* A car horn blasted in the direction of Toraneko.

"Hey you're holding up traffic!!" Heero growled from his mini van.

"HEY! I'm stomping here!!!" Toraneko snapped.

"STOMP OVER THERE THIS IS A LEGITAMITE ROAD!!!" Heero shouted.

"NO!"

"Fine!" Heero pulled out his trusty gun. "I'll make you move."

"GOOOOOOOHAN!!!! HEERO HAS A WEAPON!!!!" Toraneko shouted.

Gohan swooped in and had the gun in his hand and glared at the Heero plushie. "Violence is un-necessary."

"What the-?" Heero blinked.

"Language." Gohan warned.

"Oh *BEEP*" Heero cursed.

"That's it your under arrest!" Gohan scooped up the plushie mini van.

"Go Gohan." Xenia cheered from over the other side of the plushie city.

~*~*~*~

"NOOOOOO VEGGIE'S GONE!!!" Sayuri flapped her arms wildly and the handcuffs chinked but they were minus a certain princely attachment. "VEGGIE-KUN! VEGGIE-KUN!! WHERE FOR ART THOU VEGGIE-KUN?!"

"Quick skittles this way." BananaGirl lead Vegeta to the Boot Camp office. "Now destroy 17 and take your rightful place as leader of boot camp."

"I am the prince of saiyan not the prince of mortals."

"But if you were prince of mortals you'd have to admit you'd have a bigger population to rule over." BananaGirl pointed out.

"Hmmm… indeed human author brat."

"And I can be your willing love slave." BananaGirl added. "Forget Bulma."

Vegeta gave her a sidelong glance. "How old are you brat?"

"I'm… um… Twenty-…seven… yes… twenty-seven."

Vegeta looked at her. "You expect me to believe you to be twenty-seven."

"Yes." BananaGirl nodded.

"Just yes no proof of evidence or anything?" Quorky questioned her.

"I don't lie." BananaGirl looked at the monkey muse.

"Oh I'm sure he'd believe that." Quorky drooled.

"Ohhhhh there you go with that sarcasm thing again. Bad monkey." BananaGirl scolded.

Vegeta sweatdropped. "Excuse me I have a camp to take over." He walked off.

"GOOOOO SKITTLES!!!!" BananaGirl cheered. "Sooon I will be Veggie's love slave…" Her eyes grew wide and starry.

"You have an unhealthy obsession."

"Point being?"

"It's not healthy for a muse to work under such conditions."

"Who says so?"

"The official university of Dragonball Z Muses." Quorky retorted.

"You made that up!" BananaGirl accused.

"No it's in my contract." Quorky pulled out a legitimate document stating the rules and conditions muses can and can't go by.

"Let me see that." BananaGirl snatched it up and flipped through the large 700-page document. "Where does it say that?"

"Page three hundred and sixty-nine paragraph five rule number eight thous-"

"Shush. Reading…" BananaGirl looked at the document. "Ooooooh I never knew this. Muses must permit their authors to have a sugar intake at least once a week to maintain their creativity. This does not include such things as fruit, vegetables and white or red meat." She read. "Wow sugar on white meat now why didn't I think of that."

"Because it's disgusting." Quorky remarked.

"Ooooooh what about this one. All muses must equip themselves with muse protection vest in case an author is deprived of their most beloved items and are forced in to withdrawal, which can result on bodily harm to the muse. Free vests are not provided by the university they are an extra fifty quid, please note these vests come under the title of the course related costs. The muse student loan will provide the money for course related costs if a quote of prices is put forth with official course related cost stamps." BananaGirl read and grinned looking at Quorky. "Can I borrow your vest?"

"I didn't get one." Quorky admitted.

"Why?"

"I didn't want to take the 'how to react to physical withdrawal class', I picked the 'how to replace the author's withdrawal symptoms with successful sugar intakes and lots of coffee' instead."

"Damn and I was going to need that vest too." BananaGirl frowned.

"I don't even want to know why you want a vest like that."

"When skittles finds out I've struck a naked him contract with Toby he might wanna hurt me." BananaGirl remarked.

"Hmmmm they might still be available but it's an extra twenty-five quid now that I'm not officially at the muse university anymore."

"Did you drop out?"

"NO! Of course not you think someone of my IQ would drop out. I passed with honors I've completed the university with the required standards to go out in to the muse work industry."

"So?"

Quorky sighed. "In layman's terms for you…. That means I've graduated."

"And I wasn't invited to the graduation party. Bad monkey. I'm cutting you banana payment down by five bananas."

Quorky sweatdropped. "I'm not paid in bananas… how many times do I have to say that?"

"Fine then no more banana flavoured coffee for you."

"Everything isn't always about bananas!!!"

"Yes it is I'm the author and I say it is so it is."

"Your not the author of this fic."

"Shhhhh don't ruin my fun or no more-"

"If you say bananas I'm going to walk."

"I wasn't going to say bananas…."

"Suuuuuuuuure." Quorky drooled.

"That's it I'm going to find a rule in here to make you go back to muse uni so you're not so sarcastic there has to be a rule in there about muse sarcasm." BananaGirl flipped through the document.

Sayuri raced up to TRF who was leaving the Boot Camp head office. She grabbed TRF and shook her wildly by the collar. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO VEGGIE-KUN?!?!" She demanded.

TRF blinked. "Nothing I've just spent half an hour being questioned by Gohan on why I'm not taking good care of my plushie that he's reacting violently. But I tried to tell Gohan it's Heero and Heero's suppose to be like that. He just wouldn't listen. So Heero is confined to three days in solitary confinement. As if that'll help him."

"VEGGIE-KUN!!!" Sayuri shook TRF more.

"Uhhh didn't you just-"

"VEGGIE-KUN!!! I'm in withdrawal being handcuffed to him was my best fantasy that didn't involve nakedness-"

Both girls paused for a moment to look dreamily off to the side before regaining their composure.

"And you're going in to withdrawal aren't you?" TRF asked.

"Ummmm… does withdrawal mean with out?" Sayuri asked.

TRF sweatdropped. "Never mind… I'll just um… be going now." She pointed off to the side.

"VEGGIE-KUN!!" Sayuri shook TRF again.

"Whhhhoa head rush." TRF grinned.

"Awwww damn you're immune to my Jedi shake the truth out of you powers." Sayuri pouted. "NEXT VICTIM!!!" She raced off pouncing on an unsuspecting Chinow. "VEGGIE-KUNNNNNN!"

"Where? Where?" Chinow looked round her eyes dreamily.

"No he's gone where did you stash him?" Sayuri demanded.

"Ummmm I hate to break this too you but the Vegeta fans in this camp outnumber the ordinary fans." Chinow pointed out. "It could have been anyone in platoon Vegeta."

"Platoon VEGETA!!! A-HA I KNEW IT WAS THEM!!!" Sayuri raced off again.

Chinow scratched her head. "At least he's free that mean more Vegeta for me." She grinned happily at the thought then looked round. "Now where did that S'rac go? I have to torture that Kakarott clone some more."

~*~*~*~

*tap tap tap*

"The spoon won't cut through concrete…" Asilin complained.

"Keep trying." Washu remarked. "We have to defeat the Vegeta fans and we need all the Goku fans and platoon members as possible.

"Do Goku fans include Goten and Gohan fans?" Arty asked.

*tap tap tap*

"Hmmmm I'm not to sure on that." Wash thought for a moment. "It could."

*tap tap tap CR-ACK*

"Awwww drat the spoon broke. Gohan you sure you can't blast a hole in the floor?" Asilin asked.

Gohan sighed. "Do you want to get crushed?"

"No being crushed cuts the numbers down. We can't have that." Washu replied.

"Then we'll wish them back with the dragonballs and a whole heap of other Goku fans!" Arty remarked and grabbed on to Gohan's arm. "So long as you stay by my side."

*nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle*

Gohan sweatdropped. "Uh um…"

"Gohan do you think there are going to be any more people rescuing us?" Arty asked. "Because as much as I like this prize of being locked away with you, it's been a while now and I'd like to get back to camp."

"I'm sure my dad will come." Gohan replied.

"Mmmmm Goku…" Asilin and Washu faded off in to Goku dream world.

Gohan looked at Arty. "Are they alright under there?"

"They'll be fine." Arty grabbed Gohan in a glomp.

*nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle*

Gohan raised a brow. "Riiiiight."

*crumble*

"Wooohooo I broke through!!" Asilin cried out.

Arty and Gohan rushed over to the bars and saw a finger reach up through a hole. "See my finger?" Asilin asked.

"Yea…" Gohan replied.

"If you were a Vegeta fan I'd tell you which one it was." Asilin added.

Gohan sweatdropped. "This is the weirdest rescue experience I've had."

"Can you break more through?" Arty asked.

They watched as a piece of the broken spoon came through and started scratching at the concrete.

"This might take some time." Washu called up to them.

"You don't say?" Gohan drooled.

"Just blast a hole and it'll be easier." Asilin remarked.

"I want to live to glomp Goku though." Washu complained.

"Don't tempt me. It goes against what I've been taught." Gohan replied.

~*~*~*~

Khaos wandered back in to the platoon Piccolo barracks and frowned seeing the members of the platoon arming themselves with various weaponry.

"I claim J'dee's Vegeta shirt I gotta give something to Sayuri if she doesn't get Vegeta back she'll need a replacement before she goes obsessively strange."

"Isn't she like that already?" Maria Li asked arming herself with an assortment of knives and guns.

"We'll I want the plushie gun… do you know how long I've been waiting for a plushie?" Mabelle asked. "I'm going to get my own Kurama, Hiei and Inuyash plushies."

"Why do you get the plushie gun?" Reikon complained.

"You can have the flame thrower or the Veggie launcher." Mabelle remarked.

"Flame thrower!! Dibs on flame thrower!" Reikon bounced about excitedly.

"Guess I get the Veggie launcher then." Piccolo Girl 01 picked up the Veggie launcher. "Guess it'll be interesting to see how people reach then I load it up with piccolo's instead of Vegetables."

"That's gunna hurt if you get hit." Stina frowned. "Oh well bad luck to them." Her eyes grew starry. "Wouldn't it be cool if you could hook the plushie gun up to the veggie launcher and fire plushies at everyone their most hated plushies ever."

"You're evil." Mabelle remarked and grinned. "I like it. "Platoon Piccolo new plan plushie launcher!!!"

"WOOOHOOOO!!!!" Maria cheered. "I want a piccolo plushie!!!"

Khaos turned round and walked back out. "Why did I get stuck on the green team?" He questioned and walked off and stopped seeing plushie traffic lining up to get out of the boot camp while Fox and Toraneko stomped the Plushie city away in to rubble.

~*~*~*~

*beepbeep beepbeep beep beep beepbeep*

"Hehe" Washu grinned as she began pushing the buttons in to the tune of the Dragonball Z opening tune.

*click*

*SWOOOSH*

The door suddenly opened and Gohan and Arty raced out of the cell.

"Washu how'd you do that?" Asilin asked.

Washu looked at Asilin. "Ummmm well I was thinking on a tune that has Goku in it and the Dragonball Z tune came to mind so I just pushed random buttons till I made the tune. Then the door opened."

"Well at least we can fit through the tunnel now." Arty looked at it and jumped in to the tunnel. "Lets go!!"

Gohan shrugged and jumped down then Asilin.

*beep beep beepbeepbeep beep beep*

"WASHU!!!!" They called up at her.

"Coming!" Washu jumped down in to the tunnel next.

~*~*~*~

The two Chibi platoons were siting on the rough of their barracks watching the plushie city being evacuated.

"You know it's about time." Spring Warrior remarked.

"I wonder what the insides of our barracks look like now." Gangsta Videl mused out loud.

"My Trunks stuff'll probably be all gone… I know those plushie city types they have no regard for property that doesn't belong to them..." Epona complained.

Itami looked at them. "I for one will be glad when my feet touch solid ground again."

"Ooooh ground I almost forgot there was one with the size of that plushie city." Chibionna looked on.

"How come they get to stomp?" Geta asked.

"New plan we all STOMP!!!" Juuaichi announced.

"CHIBI STOMPING POWER!!!" Chichigal called out and the two platoons jumped down and began stomping over the plushie city.

"GRRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWLLLL!!!" Epona shouted and then blinked. "Trunks Plushie!!" She grabbed a Trunks plushie and then began to scale a plushie building impersonating King Kong if he were a Trunks fangurl.

"Trunksie Trunksie Trunksie!!!"

The Trunks plushie sweatdropped.

"Well at least we know where her loyalties lie." Geta remarked.

"Yep." Gansta Videl looked on.

Epona began swatting away plushie rescue planes. "MINE!! TRUNSKIE IS MINE!!! HISSSSS!!"

Itami skated round the city with two plushie cars strapped on to his feet. "Skate skate skate… skate skate skate." Itami zipped through the street like he was roller skating. "You guys should try this."

"HEY THIS IS MY STOMPING ZONE!!!" Toraneko complained as Chibionna jumped on to a plushie bus.

"Just like a skateboard only thinner!" Chibionna announced.

"These would make great toys for the chibis." Juuaichi remarked picking up random plushie cars and throwing them in to a large brown sack. "Ooooooh a bulldozer." Juuaichi added it to the collection going on inside the large brown sack.

~*~*~*~

"Gunna blow some shit up…da da da dum..." J'dee sang as she planted the last explosive.

Mirai Trunks looked at her and shook his head. "You're mentally unstable."

"Hey how else do you think I got to be a platoon leader?" J'dee grinned.

S'rac blinked. "I thought it was just cause you were the author."

"Shhhh don't remind her she'll probably get an ego." Goku hushed him.

"You mean she doesn't have one already?" mirai asked.

"This is J'dee on a non-egotistical day." S'rac nodded.

"Hehehe…" J'dee lead the wire from the explosives and back to the detonator. "I feel such joy in doing this!" She laughed.

"Ooooooh-kay." Mirai sweatdropped.

The three jogged up to where she was.

"Oooh I wanna push the button.' Goku bounced about.

"No I write the fic I'm the Carter wannabe you're the goody good hero who wants to save people and ask if they want to change sides." J'dee retorted.

S'rac pulled out a script. "So that means this is your line here." He pointed to a line in the script.

"Are you sure that's the right line?" Goku looked at it.

S'rac looked at the line and frowned. "Hey who changed the script?"

"Oh good then I thought it was just me that thought that line was odd." Goku remarked and Son grinned.

Mirai looked over their shoulder. "Okay the part about my dad being the strongest and how we need him to save us all does seem a bit odd."

"I bet you it was Chinow." S'rac grumbled.

"But this part about being Washu's love slave doesn't seem very Chinow." Mirai noted.

"Why would Washu want me to say…" Goku looked at the script. "This is not on, we just can't win without Vegeta here to save us all." He read. "Then go on to say." Goku looked at the script. "Forget Chi-chi Washu is the one I want to make my one and willing love slave from now until the rest of eternity."

S'rac looked at the two of them. "Maybe they both tampered with it?"

"Stand back its boom boom time… hehe." J'dee cackled and pushed the detonator button down.

*BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

"Be afraid oh ex-muse of mine I'm here to take over!! Mwha-hahahahaha!!" J'dee cackled.

Mirai, Goku and S'rac looked at the script. "Well that evil cackle wasn't in there." mirai remarked.

"Hey I'm trying the Methodist style of acting." J'dee defended.

"CUT! That wasn't in the script." Goku crossed his arm.

"Hey I'm the writer I can put whatever I want in that script." J'dee huffed.

"I'm not paid enough for this." Mirai sighed.

"Paid…" Goku blinked. "We're getting paid?"

"If you even try a DBZ styled strike I will so not pay the caterer." J'dee pointed at him.

"Awwww meanie!!!" Goku and S'rac echoed.

Mirai sweatdropped. "Was S'rac a déjà vu or what?"

"Wha?" S'rac blinked and looked at him.

"That's S'rac's way of saying what." J'dee added grinning.

Goku looked at the script. "That wasn't in the script either."

"That's is I'm taking away your sugar J'dee." Mirai remarked.

"Sugar what sugar?" J'dee feigned innocence.

Mirai pointed to a large bag of sugar she was pushing behind her back with her foot. "That sugar."

"This? This isn't mine… it's on loan…" She looked left then right. "Yeah… on loan… from Antarctica…"

Mirai grabbed the bag of sugar and read the label. "To J'dee merry Christmas, hope this inspires you to write some more… from Seisetsu."

"Hehehe…" J'dee rubbed the back of her neck as the three looked at her.

~*~*~*~

"Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr." Wild thing rubbed up against the inside of the cage. "Mine. Puuuuurrrrrrr."

Tanti prodded her with a broom handle. "Stop that the cage isn't your, your our prisoner so stop that.

"Mine.... Puuuuuuuurrrrrr."

"Don't worry you get used to her." Jillitude smiled.

"How long did it take you?" VegetaGoku asked.

"Ummm two hours." Jillitude nodded.

"We've been here longer than two hours and I'm not used to her. Give me that broom." Jeril grabbed it and prodded Wildthing. "Hey you stop purring. Mirai isn't here."

"Puuuuuuuurrrrr. Mine... oooh and this is mine too."

Cheetah laughed. "Ohhh she's claiming the other side of cage now. It's a cat thing. I should know."

Deathdroid raced in and slammed the door shut panting. "There's a crazy girl out there who thinks I've kidnapped Vegeta you go to help me!!"

"That would be Sayuri." SaiyanAngel Princess grinned. "You get used to her too."

"How she's not even in your platoon?!" Deathdroid complained.

"Easy give her something like.... this." Diamond Sky pulled out a Vegeta plushie wrapped in bandages.

"Hey that's mine!! Sailor Taichichi complained.

Diamond Sky threw the plushie out the window.

"NOOOOO!!!" Sailor Taichichi Vegeta cried.

"VEGGIE KUN!" Sayuri pounced on it.

Deathdroid cringed. "That poor plushie, I bet you he's going to revolt... wait why is he wrapped up in bandages?"

"Didn't you see the plushie city was being stomped?" Cheetah asked.

"Um no... I was too busy running for my LIFE!!!" He exclaimed.

"Well it is." WildThing stated. "That plushie was a casualty and Sailor Taichichi brought it in here to nurse him back to health to exact revenge."

Jeril merely nodded her head. "It's true you know."

"Riiiiight." Deathdroid looked out the door. "Oooh she's gone. Safety." He sighed in relief.

"But for how long Sayuri is a bit extreme for a Vegeta fan." Diamond Sky remarked.

"You'll all extreme." SaiyanAngel Princess remarked.

"Look whose talking you lavenderised our barracks!!!" VegetaGoku exploded.

"It wasn't me alone you know." SaiyanAngel defended herself.

"And that my dear platoon mirai is why you must be detained." Tanti then grinned. "MWHA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Evil cackling is so early on in the chapter..." Diamond Sky remarked.

"Shush. It's still in. Evil cackling is hip..." Tanti remarked.

"Hip?" Jillitude raised a brow."

"Don't blame me. The author watched the first Austin Powers." Tanti defended herself.

"Ooooooh." They all nodded like it explained everything.

~*~*~*~

S'rac was sitting down packing up the explosives before J'dee could use any more, when the ground under him began to move. "Huh?"

He was suddenly pushed up and then fell over as Arty emerged. "Naaaaah what's up doc?" She munched on a carrot.

S'rac sweatdropped.

"Carrots. Yuck!" Goku stuck his tongue out. "I hate carrots."

"I've always wondered about that." Asilin remarked as she pushed Arty out of the hole then climbed out followed by young teen Gohan and Washu.

"I do believe Goku hates to be called a saiyan so there for the name Kakarott being a play on the word carrot, it would make scene he would also hate that also." Washu dictated.

"Okay you got your platoon members back and Gohan is safe can we go now?" Mirai asked.

"Gee you sounded just like your GT self." J'dee noted.

Mirai looked at her, "We're on enemy ground and possibly out numbered. We can rescue everyone straight off."

"Good point the fic would be over before all the platoons have been filled up." J'dee nodded. "Lets go then!"

Mirai grabbed her by the back of the collar. "Ryoga camp is that way."

"Right I knew that." J'dee nodded.

"I'm sure." S'rac rolled his eyes. "Lets go and leave the evil boot camp to clean up the mess J'dee made."

"They had it coming." J'dee stated.

"What did those rocks do to you?" Gohan asked.

"They were evil." J'dee nodded.

"They were just rocks." Gohan pointed out.

"Ah yes but what if one got to the top of the empire state building and decided it wanted to commit suicide what poor pedestrian would it kill when it hit the bottom?" J'dee nodded.

"That's it I'm keeping this sugar." Mirai remarked.

"Oooooh no fair!!" J'dee bounced around him. "MEAAAANIE MEANIEE!"

Goku picked her up and scooped her over his shoulder. "C'mon leave Trunks alone."

"No fair Gooooooookkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuu put me down!!" J'dee whined.

"That lucky girl." Washu sighed.

"Damn straight." Asilin agreed.

"I got my platoon back!" S'rac grinned.

The group walked off and Arty looked behind her at the rubble of rocky bodies lying about. "I should of told her those were just ordinary rocks, what a waste of good explosives..."

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued...

R & R

~J'dee