Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ Certian rules you have to abide by... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: okay I want to thank Sayuri for giving up her position on platoon Bardock so Cathowl and Toraneko could both be in the platoon. That was really nice of you and as a thank-you; you and Arty get to go on a rescue mission of your own.

Added AN: I want to thank all who were patient with me for getting this out later than I planned. I've had some irl issues, to go along with a scary online stalker that had me sleepless. Me with an online stalker! Can you believe it? I swear he must have had a few screws loose or something to be in "love" with me… pssh cha right… I scared him shitless though teaches him to challenge me *grins proudly* I swear how dumb can people be. I told him if he loved me he would give me his country, name and phone number. He did and I called him and dared him to say to me what he told me online over the phone in person. Heh he couldn't do it. I guess all those early obsessions with Vegeta and challenging people paid off ne? But don't worry I still adore Yamcha… I always will.

The Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or Ranma ½. Though, I really wish I owned Yamcha and Ryoga. Oh and Gohan, Goten, Goku, Vegeta, 17, Piccolo, Mirai Trunks, ordinary Trunks, ummm any Trunks actually… I think they can keep Tien, and Krillen though.

!!!Boot Camp - Platoon Updates!!!

Platoon Vegeta: Jeril Dragonsoul (FULL)

* VegetaGokuLover -

* Diamond Sky -

* TRF -

* Tanti -

*DeathdroidMk2 -

Platoon Mirai Trunks: J'dee (FULL)

* SaiyanAngel Princess -

* Jillitude -

* WildThing -

* Cheetah -

* Sailor Taichichi Vegeta -

Platoon Goku: S'rac (FULL)

* Artemisia (Arty) -

* Asilin -

* Washu -

* shinieblue -

* Chinow -

Platoon Gohan: BananaGirl (FULL)

* Jimbo -

* Aakeido -

* Xenia -

* Fox -

* VaarJ -

Platoon Bardock: Bura (FULL)

* Cherry wolf -

* Heaako -

* Cathowl

* Lavender -

*Toraneko

Platoon Piccolo: Mabelle (FULL)

* Maria li -

* Piccoloz Girl 01 -

*stina-chan -

* Reikon -

* Khaos -

Platoon Chibi Trunks: Springwarrior

* Itami -

* juuaichi -* Chibionna -

* Chichigal -

*

Platoon Chibi Goten: GangstaVidel

* Epona - no I didn't forget you girl I just sometimes don't read ALL my reviews (NEW)

* Sayuri - (MOVED HERE)* Geta - Hair Color: Bangs are purple, and bright red streaks in the rest of my brown hair. Eye color: Hazel (change color to mood) Personality: Shy at first, but then is really out going and hyper. Hates to be lied, and taken advatage from. (NEW)

*

*

***

***THE CERTAIN RULES YOU HAVE TO ABIDE BY IN ORDER TO WRITE

A REALLY SUCCESSFUL YET POINTLESS RAMBLE REVIEW***

"Is he gone?" BananaGirl peered out the window and watched as the Kuno plushie rushed past the door.

"SATOME!!! PREPARE TO DIEE!!! SATOME!!! WHERE ARE YOU COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!!"

"We got to ditch the dodo…" Arty frowned.

J'dee spun round on the nice cushy swivel chair. She pulled a black shirt out of her draw and put it on over her long sleeved shirt.

"J'dee what are you doing?" S'rac asked.

"I'm going to distract Kuno. S'rac watch over the other plushies." She opened the door.

"How is wearing skittles on a shirt going to distract that evil Kuno plushie?" BananaGirl asked and looked at Quorky.

"I don't know but this should be amusing." Quorky concluded.

"Nooooooo I won't let Platoon Veggie-pants win or corrupt an innocent mind like J'dee!!" She let out a cry of pure rage. "AND I REFUSE TO BE TRAPPED IN HERE WHILE TANTI COULD BE WINNING!!!"

"Look face it you won the wars of the reviews." S'rac sighed. "Let her at least win something."

"NO! I REFUSE…" She then grinned. "I know… I'm just too good…" Arty breathed on her nails and rubbed them up against her collar polishing them to prove her skills even more.

"I think the only one who could beat her is J'dee." S'rac commented. "But that's just silly reviewing your own story."

"Never underestimate the mind of the deranged Yamcha obsessers." BananaGirl remarked her voice taking on an eerie tone.

"I will not be trapped here any longer." Arty growled as she paced. Her uneasiness was obvious and it had everyone edging away from her, or in plushie Ryoga's case, near her because to him, he was edging away, but his bad sense of direction made him edge forward, instead of away.

S'rac grabbed him by the back of the backpack and pulled him back.

"TO SAVE GOKU-KUN!!!" Arty cried and "FREEEEEEEEDDDDDDOM!!!" She blasted off through the roof.

"She's nuts." BananaGirl commented.

"You only just noticed." Quorky drooled.

"It's not fair I'm suppose to be the insane one!! NOT HER ME ME ME! M+E= ME DAMNIT!" BananaGirl cried.

"What is this? You dare challenge I Tatewaki Kuno?! Ahhhh such insolence shall not be tolerated. Strange black haired figure prepare to die!!!"

*biff, bang, pow, thud, conk*

They opened the door and looked out.

"No it can't be!" BananaGirl sobbed. "NOOOOOO THE HORROR!!!"

******

"Left… left, right, left… right… right, left, right…" Sayuri chanted leading the platoon of plushies she had gathered.

Epona sat on the steps of the barracks watching them going over the marching routine when Arty landed on the ground and she jumped up and a carrot appeared in her hand. "On-guard! HA!" She cried thrusting the carrot forwards much like a sword.

"Ooooh mirai carries a sword." Epona sighed… "Mmmmmm Trunks."

"Wait I thought she was suppose to be in platoon Chibi Goten, why the Mirai droolage?" Arty asked.

"Oh you know Mirai is full. And J'dee thought it was fair I had someone else in my Platoon." GangstaVidel remarked.

"Ahhh." Arty looked at Sayuri.

"Left… left, right, left… right… right, left, right…" Sayuri continued to chant to the plushies.

"What's she doing?" Arty asked.

"She's getting ready to lead the platoon of plushies in to rescue hopefully Goten… but she's just been switched from platoon Bardock so I hope she remembers.

"Hmmmm Goku looks like Bardock…" Arty got a grin across her face.

"No no no you bad, don't corrupt her!!" Geta came running out waving a frying pan.

Arty looked at the frying pan. "Ummm new member to Platoon Goten?"

"Yes isn't this neat nearly a full platoon after only three chapters! Goten is the cutest!"

"Makes you wonder why the insane author choose, to lead a mirai platoon over a platoon named after her muse, or even create a platoon after her obsession." Juuachi remarked.

"Platoon CHIBI TRUNKS!!! Grrrrrr!!" Geta waved the frying pan about more.

"Where did you get that?" GangstaVidel questioned raising a brow.

"It was sitting outside platoon Bardock. I picked it up when I left." Sayuri remarked. "And Geta's claimed it."

"MY FRYING PAN!!!! WHO TOOK IT?!?!?!" Cherrywolf's cries could be heard.

"Right here's the plan!" SpringWarrior walked up to them. "We will rescue the Chibis!"

"Whhhhhoooooooa you got your own platoon to lead there You ain't leading mine." GangstaVidel glared at the other platoon leader.

"Goten and Trunks stick together. So should we." SpringWarrior commented.

"Noooo Trunks gets Goten in to trouble." Epona stated.

GangstaVidel rubbed her chin thoughtful. "If we joined forces we'd have the most troublesome and large platoon in this BootCamp we could do twice as much damage and we could win this thing together."

****

Jilltude was shaking her finger at J'dee. "How could you?"

"So I like Bon Jovi… I can't help it. It's BON JOVI!!"

"J'dee how could you be defeated by a mere plushie holding up a Bon Jovi plushie?"

"Bon Jovi…" J'dee repeated bouncing from foot to foot.

"And why are you wearing a Vegeta shirt?" Jilltude questioned.

"Ummm I forgot. You want it?" She asked.

"I WANT IT!!!" BananaGirl jumped on to J'dee.

"Gak!!" J'dee hit the ground with a thud.

"YOUR SKITTLES SHIRT OR YOUR LIFE!!!"

J'dee took the shirt off and BananaGirl cackled evilly. "Excelllllent." She then ran off waving the shirt about like a flag.

"Why were you wearing that?" SaiyanAngel leant over and looked down at J'dee.

"I actually like that picture of Vegeta."

"It is quite cute." WildThing nodded.

"Yeah Vegeta was better on Namek than anywhere else, that's where I liked him the most. Plus I like that saiyan uniform better with the pink scouter... hehehe THINK PINK!!"

"KUNNNNNO!!"

J'dee chuckled. "Well sounds like S'rac's handling the plushie watching quite well."

"*Ahem!*" They all turn round to see Kuno Plushie being held by a hand of a black haired figure.

"Oh dude this is wacked… It doesn't mean Boot camp's gunna be run by THIS person is it?"

J'dee nodded slowly. "First back… But we keep this shush. Quick get in the office!" She ushered the black haired figure in to the office before any of the other platoons could see.

Lavender raised a curious brow from watching round the corner. "This isn't good news… Better inform my platoon. Lavender vanished back towards Platoon Bardock.

Bura's eyes rose. "Was it Bardock?" She asked excitedly her eyes lighting up brightly at the thought of the hunky, muscular man that was Vegeta and Goku like in one.

"No definitely not." Lavender remarked.

Platoon Bardock all sat down to think on this. Toraneko and Cathowl. All the platoon members were now wearing the customary red bandanna to show the other members who they supported.

Toraneko and Cathowl were sitting in the 'lap' of a Bardock shaped couch quite comfortable. Cherrywolf was looking under her bed for her spare frying pans.

"Heeako?! Where is that man?" Bura tapped on the bathroom door.

"I refuse to wear this!! How could you do this to me I'm not even your character!!! I REFUSE TO COME OUT!!! REFUSE I TELL YOU!!!"

"Mallet." Bura stuck her hand out.

"Mallet." Cherrywolf repeated much like you'd hear in a hospital drama.

"NO!" Heeako cried out stubbornly. "This is torture. First the author ignores me then she makes you guy's dress me up like a doll I refuse! I refuse!!"

"Girls." Toraneko corrected. "We're all girls here."

"Except you that's why you have to wear it, because it would look odd on us." Cathowl stated as if it was obvious.

"I still refuse to come out!" Heeako shouted.

"He's a stubborn one isn't he?" Toraneko questioned.

"Well I don't blame him one of the few males of this camp and I read what they did to Deathdroid. He won't get over that." Cathowl remarked.

"Mallet." Lavender repeated and handed over an over large sized mallet.

"Whhhhhoooooooooa that's a whooper of a mallet!" Toraneko remarked.

*CRASSSSSSSSH*

The door broke down and there stood Heeako dressed like Bardock lowering his head in shame. "The things I've been reduced to."

"Okay girls get the shampoo, condition, hair gel, make up and a the blow drier it's time to get that Bardock look right!" Bura ordered.

Sayuri peeked through the window and she signalled the plushies to move on past.

"What are they doing?" Arty asked.

"Cheating. They think Heeako dressed up like Bardock with convince everyone Bardock is back and distract them while they move in and rescue the real Bardock." Sayuri explained.

Stina-chan followed looking at the plushie gun Sayuri was carrying.

"Mine." Was all Sayuri said.

Arty shrugged and they motioned the plushies under the fence and out in to the woods towards the camp of the evil bunnies and platoon rocks.

"Arty what are you doing with that thing?" Stina questioned.

"My carrot, you'll find out soon enough."

"Ummmm yes, that giant carrot will get us noticed. Stina remarked.

"I know…" She grinned. "But the bunnies will see it even more."

"Ooooh she's evil I like her." Sayuri remarked still hugging the plushie/anime gun close to her.

****

S'rac sighed as the Kuno plushie bounced from furniture to furniture in the office waving his bokken about wildly. "SATOME!!!"

J'dee sat next to S'rac. "You wanted a Kuno plushie."

"I did didn't I?"

The Goku plushie sat on the ground eating a plate full of food not noticing anyone around him except the food.

The Ryoga plushie wandered round the room looking at a map he had. Of course on the back of it had a map saying: "MAP this way up." Of course Ryoga couldn't see that and the map was upside obviously.

Washu entered along with Asilin and thy looked at S'rac sitting on the couch.

"Hey gang." S'rac waved.

"Where does arty think she's going with that carrot?" Washu questioned.

"Who knows." The black haired figure commented.

"Ohhhhhh I do I do I'm the author I know!!" J'dee stuck her hand up.

"Me too me too! Cause she told me!!" S'rac chorused. "I am a muse after all…"

"Is that-?" Asilin began the looked at the black haired figure. "Oh kami no!! WE LOST!!!"

"That doesn't mean we still can't rescue Goku, after all think about it, Goku will be free and we can keep him locked up in our barracks." Washu's eyes grew all starry.

Aslin's eyes suddenly widened and copied. "And we can make him walk round topless."

"Topless……" Both girls began t daydream instantly.

J'dee blinked. "That's a good image… but I like mirai in the shower more."

"You got to see him in the shower remember?" S'rac remarked. "In BananaGirl's OFUD."

J'dee grinned. "Low and behold you're right… but still some naked mirai in this fic would be cool too. I could trap him in the shower…"

"What you're thinking is incest you know." The black haired figure remarked.

"Hey guys like an older woman!"

the black haired figure frowned. "Uuuuuh huh."

"You know I watched this movie called one hundred girls…"

"Whhhhhhhoa hold up what are you doing watching a movie by that title?" S'rac commented.

"Quality time with boy, don't ask… Anywho there was this scene in Feminist studies where these girls threw all these questions at their lecturer like how can it be that when a man gets a younger woman he's a stud but when a women gets a younger man she's labelled a slu-" She was cut off as S'rac slammed a hand over her mouth.

"Hold it right there PG-13 rating."

"RAAAAAATTTTTTTTTINGS SUCK!!!!" They watched as Cheetah ran past the window outside.

****

"BURN GOHAN BURN!!! MWHA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!" BananaGirl cackled evilly as she set fire to a heap of Gohan things, like random badges (stolen from the OFUD store because they cause a major que for everyone else), stickers, posters, a plushie or two tied to a stake and a poster with various wooden carved voodoo like dolls as kindling.

Quorky shook his head. "Your platoon won't like you for that you do realise?"

"My platoon is my platoon and they will listen to me."

"PLATOON GOHAN RESCUE THE GOHAN MERCHANDISE!!!!" Xenia's cried over the noise of the burning fire and the platoon leapt out of the shadows lunging on BananaGirl and instantly tying her up.

"Fox!! How'd you get out of that hole?" WildThing looked at him.

"You knew about it?"

"Uhhhh…. No?"

"Liar!!" Fox lunged at her.

WildThing giggled and caught him and began hugging him tightly. "You sooooo cooooot as a plushie!!"

"Don't remind me." Fox grumbled and then began gasping for air as he realised WildThing was squeezing the oxygen from his little plushie lounges.

Aakeido sweatdropped. "Um riiiiiight."

Jimbo chewed on his bottom lip. "Oh yeah air lifting my things! Be back!!" He ran off to the competently heli-pad that was created in the middle of the camp for just this chapter so Jimbo could get his belongings.

VaarJ shrugged and looked at BananaGirl. "Now time for your punishment for betraying platoon Gohan. I will force you to watch Vegeta getting his ass kicked by Cell and Gohan winning over and over and over again."

"Nooooooo!!!!" BananaGirl cried out in anguish. "SKITTLES SAVE ME!!"

"Vegeta won't save you now."

"Oh the horror." Quorky commented and he sat down on the steps and pulled out his Bulma Manga from under his cap and began reading.

"QUORKY!!! YOU BETTER NOT BE READING THE BLUE HAIRED WENCHES MANGA!!!!" BananaGirl cried out.

"NO!!!" Quorky shouted back and began whistling as he flipped the page for a safe read.

****

Platoon Piccolo, a quiet platoon that no one had heard much form in a while due to a few of their members off on a secret mission- Rescue Piccolo.

Mabelle, Maria and Piccoloz Girl sat round a table with a map laid out before them.

"Remember for the perfect revenge on Xenia we need to finish growing the avocado garden of Stina's." Mabelle explained motioning on he map to where the garden was secretly hidden.

"If and I mean IF Reikon, Khaos and Stina are captured, we will pull out the big avocado guns and attack the actual camp where they're being held and Xenia can wait our Piccolo fans must always come first."

*****

"Dead bunny a good sign!" Arty exclaimed as she ran up to the corpse, "They're not immortal. We have a chance!"

"Mrphm… mrrrrppph… phmph!!"

They looked over to see two gagged Rocks.

"That's not a good sign. Especially since 'platoon Vegeta wuz 'ere' is scrawled over them." Stina noted.

Sayuri cackled and she pointed the gun at the two rocks. "Ready…. Aim… FIRE!!" She fired the gun at the two rocks transforming them in to plushies. "Puuuuurrrrrfect." She purred.

"Well that'll take care of the rocks. Arty bring out the carrots and lets draw those bunnies out!" Stina ordered.

"Yeeeeeeaaaah!" Arty grinned and used her magickal Vegetable summoning powers and summoned a pile of carrots just outside the main gate.

The three of them jumped in to the bushes as the bunnies came piling out and munching on the mini carrots, and Arty hefted the big carrot in to the deeper part of the forest rustling attracting the bunny's attention.

Bunny eyes wide as they spot the mother of all carrots, all rush towards it leaving an open and unguarded gate.

Stina picked up a plushified rock. "They look like hackeys."

"Who cares. Rescue time." Sayuri remarked.

Arty cackles insanely as the bunnies munch on the giant carrot. "I am evil!! Mwha-hahahahaha!!"

Stina grabbed the gun from Sayuri. "My turn!"

"Hey no gimmie that back I stole it fair and square."

"And I stole it form you." Stina runs in to the camp.

"No fair!! Thief!!" Sayuri chases after her.

Tanti stalked out of the camp and right up to Arty. "There are certain rules you have to abide by in order to write a really successful yet pointless ramble review."

"I know and one of them isn't write 'I rule' for twenty odd pages." Arty retorted.

"That wasn't me!" Tanti protested.

"I know but you have to agree with me on that one."

Tanti thought for a moment and nodded. "Actually yeah I do as much as it pains me to agree with anyone on Platoon Kakarott."

"Anyways what are these rules?" Arty questioned.

"Well number one is never ever ever write the same thing over and over again, the reader just gets bored and will skim the entire thing."

"That I know…"

"Number two, never ever ever-"

"Do you have to start the sentence off like that?"

"Yes cause Aakeido isn't here."

"What's he got to do with this?"

"He just does. Aakeido is Aakeido."

"Uhhhh right… continue."

"Never ever ever-"

"You said that part."

"I know don't interrupt me."

"Number two is always bring a muse, it makes more fun and you don't seem like such a loner freak."

"Wait you said never ever ever though, so never ever ever bring a muse.

"Never ever ever don't bring a muse. Besides muses are fun and they can keep you company."

"You got that. What about number three?"

"Number Three always always at least mention something about the chapter in there otherwise it just seems rude…"

"How about evil cackling."

"Evil cackling is good long is good but too long is like breaking rule number one."

"So evil cackling is what rule number?"

"Umm I think number six… hey you're making me go out of order!!"

"Noooooo I just asked a simple question you answered in making yourself go out of order."

"Number four is never ever ever go wandering round the review in your night attire."

"What?!"

"You heard."

"What's night attire got to do with the rules?"

"Well people will think you're a weirdo I mean c'mon who roams round in you night attire in a review?"

"I have no idea.

"Number five is if any of your fellow reviewers try to defeat you, you must always retaliate with either a witty response or sick your muses on to them till they grow tentacles and look like weird squid things from that Jules Vern story fie leagues under the sea."

"I think it was more that five leagues…"

"Oh hush… number six is-"

"Evil cackling yes I know."

"Grrrr let me finish. Number six is a good evil cackle is brilliant to make you stand out and stretch the page across horizontally just to annoy the readers, but repeating it over and over again-"

"Breaking rule number one. I know you've said this."

"Fine and number seven… NEVER EVER EVER underestimate the power oft the author who writes the fic, she I would say he, but stats are a majority of writers online are women especially with Dragonball z related topics, anyways SHE could do horrid horrid things to you if you annoy her too much."

"What about including actual characters in the reviews?"

"Character's are muses?"

"Are they?"

"A muse is someone who inspires."

"I know that. But what if this character was a really disliked character say like Bulma? Could she inspire?"

Tanti thought for a moment. "I really don't know."

"Well since we're here lets find her and ask her."

"What rescue Bulma?! NEVER!!"

Arty pulled out a large carrot form nowhere. "I will ask her and you can't stop me!!"

Tanti pulls out her rocket launcher. "Bwha-hahahaha just try me!!!"

*****

"Deathdroid you are sooooo evil." Reikon remarked. As Deathdroid carried the gun, that originally belonged to Taichichi.

"Well you wanted to leave the camp without attraction attention.

"I will punish you for plushifing Vegeta you know that?" Jeril growled at him.

"I know." Deathdroid shrugged and grinned at the gun. "Revenge will be mine…"

Diamond sky patted Vegeta. "Isn't he just so cooooooot as a plushie? I mean look at him he's so chibi like."

"ONNA STOP THAT!!!" The plushified Vegeta complained.

Reikon looked at the plushified Piccolo she carried.

"You treat me like that and when I get back to normal I'll make you regret it." The plushified Piccolo growled.

"Hey don't' complain. The rocks woulda seen you guys leave if you were at full height but because of that plushified army we could sneak you out better this way." Reikon commented.

"Yeah and you both squeezed out through the bars easier this way." TRF added.

"Hmph I don't know why we rescued green bean." VegetaGoku scoffed.

"There's the camp." Khaos remarked.

"Excellent…." Jeril grinned.

They walked through the gates and instantly as if by magick Vegeta and piccolo are returned to normal size.

"GAAAK" Diamond sky squealed as she was crushed under Vegeta then she grinned madly. "Wow what an honour."

Vegeta looked down on her. "Hmph so I should think so."

"WHO CARES ABOUT THAT GET YOUR ASS TO THAT OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!! QUICK!!" VegetaGoku screamed at him.

Vegeta blinked and looked at her.

"You dare raise your voice to the prince of saiyans?"

"She has a point, first one in to that offie runs that camp, just think…" Jeril grinned. "Not only could you rule the saiyans, but you could rule the camp also, be in complete control of the rescue missions of everyone else." She added.

VegetaGoku nodded. "Yes which means."

"I can delay Kakarott's escape." Vegeta finished and grinned.

"Oh no you don't!!" Piccolo shouted at him. "I won't let you."

"Beat me Namek." Vegeta laughed and raced off towards the office.

"Get back here Vegeta!!!!" Piccolo shouted and gave chase.

Mabelle sat outside the barracks with Maria, Piccoloz Girl, and the two members of platoon Goku, Washu and Asilin.

"We lost…" Mabelle repeated and looked as she saw Vegeta and Piccolo race towards the office. "How sad. Poor Piccolo."

"At least it's not Vegeta running the camp." Washu commented.

"Has anyone seen my cake I baked for Goku?" Asilin asked.

Maria blinked. "Goku's not here why would you bake him a cake?"

Piccoloz Girl raised a brow. "I'm not sure I even want to know."

Asilin sighed. "Did you hear? Tanti and Arty, got themselves caught by the platoon of Rocks and bunnies when they went in to an all out war near the camp."

"Wait how did you hear that?" Reikon asked walking up to them with Khaos, "We were just there." She added.

"Simple J'dee's fic what she says goes." Washu replied.

"So who else is captured?" Piccoloz girl asked.

"Stina-chan and Sayuri."

"That would be Deathdroid's fault he stole the plushie gun." Khaos spoke up.

"Evil Deathdroid." Maria growled. "How dare one of our platoon members be captured like that."

Taichichi walked past the gun in her hand carrying a plushified Deathdroid. "That'll teach you." She scolded the plushie. "My gun. For that you pay."

"Khaooooooooos help me!!" the plushie cried out.

"No way you're on your own. I've seen what that gun can do."

"Kami I almost feel sorry for him." Mabelle commented. "But almost is a very adaptable word." She added.

*****

They open the door to the office. Piccolo and Vegeta see S'rac sitting comfortable in a chair with the Kuno plushie beside him a Ryoga plushie at his feet and a Goku plushie eating from the floor (still).

J'dee was sitting on the desk but not in the chair and BananaGirl crying with Quorky patting her back she spun round angrily and pointed at Vegeta and screamed.

"SKITTLES HOW COULD YOU LET HIM BEAT YOU?!?! SKITTLES I HAD SO MUCH FAITH IN YOU!! Though I still do and it will honestly ever leave but I'm just so disappointed." To their surprise she seems to of survived VaarJ's Gohan torture with still a fond lover of Vegeta.

The back of the chair can be seen and black hair is noticed before the chair spun round revealing who bet them to the boot camp.

"What YOU defeated us?!" Vegeta exploded.

Piccolo's eyes widen. "He doesn't even have a platoon here how is this possible?"

The figure merely smiled at them.

*****

*SLAM* the cell doors closed.

"Wait, wait, WAIIIIIIIIIT!!!! I'm from Platoon Piccolo, since Piccolo's free I should be too!!" Stina called out after the rocks that were leaving the area.

"This has an upside." Arty grinned and looked at Goku, whom she shared the cell with. "Asilin and Washu will be soooooo JEALOUS!!"

Each cell was equipped to fit two persons each.

Arty sharing a cell with Goku, Tanti sharing a cell with Stina due to her rabid attack on arty the rocks could risk loosing a cell, and Sayuri sharing a cell with Bardock.

Across from them Chibi Trunks and Goten shared a cell, Teen Gohan and Mirai in another.

Stina sighed and rested her head up against the bars. "Trapped."

"Bard-kun, Bard-kun, I'm sharing a cell with Bard-kun…" Sayuri sang happily.

Bardock began to beat his head up against the wall. "This is not happening I'd prefer the Namek to this nut."

"Ooooh you shared a cell with Piccolo…." Stina grinned. "What was it like?"

Bardock blinked. "You're nuts, he's a Namek."

"Does that mean you shared a cell with Vegeta?" Arty asked Goku.

Goku laughed. "Oh nononono they knew better than that, Vegeta was in that cell next door, for some reason we started off in the same cell but Vegeta tried to kill me several times, and me dead was a disadvantage for them, so they had to give him his own cell, which resulted in me getting my own cell." He explained.

"This is going to take me to a limit beyond death. Great just great." Bardock drooled.

"I know isn't it great! I'm here and with you…." Sayuri grinned. "I was from your platoon but two newsiest wanted in and there was only one position left so I gave mine up for them both to join and joined Chibi Goten's platoon, which is actually more fun cause they've now teamed up with Trunks and there's gunna be some serious damage."

Bardock sighed again and motioned over to Goten. "Well there's who you want to rescue over there."

Goten was sitting on the floor of the cell while Trunks was lying on the bed. Goten was playing with some toy cars and trucks and role playing out a little fantasy to two different voices, that in it's own way was kinda kawaii as only J'dee could think so somewhere in her insane head.

"Vrrrrrooooooooooommmmmm… beep beep! Eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr….. CRASH!!!"

"Help me! Ahhh Help me…"

"Haha don't worry I'll save you… For I am the justice that prevails over things like this that is the most awesomest coolest thing ever… THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!! Dun dun dun!!"

Tanti began beating her head up against a wall. "Sharing a cell with a fan of green bean is bad enough, but listening to THAT!! This is torture."

"Torture. You should of heard him ten minutes ago." Mirai complained. "Really how could my younger self put up with it?"

"I'll tolerate you cause you're the son of Veggie. But that… no! Even though your platoon is evil and destroyed our barracks with lavender shrines and Yamcha yaoi…"

"What's Yamcha got to do with me?" Mirai blinked.

"Ask the author." Arty remarked. "Though I got to help."

"And you'll pay for that member of platoon Kakarott!"

Goku chuckled. "Wow you guys think that is torture. Wait till you see dinner. It's hardly ANYTHING to feed a saiyan stomach like mine."

"Kakarott just be quiet." Tanti growled.

"Ooooh THAT reminds me!" Arty pulled out a cake from nowhere.

It was obviously Asilin's missing cake because there was half a giant spoon sticking out along with a metal file and a hacksaw.

"Cake yum!!" Goku grinned.

"Asilin made this for you in the hopes that you'd eat it and the metal thingies inside it, and she could then start you a giant magnet and pull you free from here. But alas we didn't get as far as the giant magnet part."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Tanti cried out. "How'd you get that here?"

"J'dee."

"J'dee isn't here."

"I know but you know it's her fic and she can write whatever she wants. Ooooh that reminds me again."

"What now?" Bardock sighed.

"HUG CARD!!" Arty handed Goku a card and put the cake to the side.

"Thanks." Goku smiled and he looked at the card and read it out loud. "This card entitles the bearer to one hug." Goku grinned. "Oh wow cool."

"HUG TIME!!!" Arty hugged Goku.

"I need a glomp card to give to Vegeta." Tanti mused.

"Yeah to bad he's ESCAPED!!!" Stina shouted at her.

"I doubt Veggie-pants will be back." Arty remarked and picked up the cake. "That's why I've got THIS!!"

"That's still not fair." Tanti crossed her arms annoyed.

"Don't complain. It will get us out of here." Stina remarked. "Sayuri you okay? You've gone quiet." She added asking her friend.

"Bard-kun…. Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh…"

"You're friend is just staring at me drooling…" Bardock remarked.

"Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhh…"

"Okay that is it!! Stop here I don't want to drown in slobber, I'd rather die a million deaths than drown in her slobber!" Bardock complained.

"She sure does slobber a lot." Tanti mused.

"I'm more worried who's going to be running Boot Camp when we get back." Arty frowned.

"Vegeta or Piccolo?" Stina questioned.

"Neither J'dee told me whoever it was had black hair and no platoon of their own, she was indecisive about this person being male or female though. Though she did say from DBZ not DB or DBGT." Arty explained.

Goku thought for a moment. "Wow that's a bit hard I mean so many of us have black hair, my entire family does."

"The winner gets a prize of being locked up with their favorite Z character in a chapter of Boot Camp. Even if they aren't in this fic… well that is for the girl, for the guys, well um she'll have to talk it over with them." Arty added.

Sayuri stopped drooling… "Wait locked away? What are we now if we're not locked away?" She asked curiously.

"Well we're filling in the ending part of the chapter that's what we're doing." Tanti replied.

Sayuri looked at Bardock then at the bars then at Bardock again. "Well why should I enter?"

"I'm going to enter!! And I'm going to win!!" Tanti shouted out.

"You can't even win a review war!" Arty taunted.

"You take that back!!" Tanti screamed.

"Can I have some of that cake now I'm hungry." Goku asked Arty.

"Sure." Arty handed the cake over.

Goku took the whole thing and swallowed it in one gulp. "YUM!"

Arty sweatdropped. "Some you said."

"Sorry did you want some?" Goku asked.

"Um no I just didn't manage to get the tools out of it yet."

"Typical Kakarott!! JUST TYPICAL!!!" Tanti cried out.

*End of Chapter*

hehe well yup there's a guess who's running BC now game the winner will be announced in the next chapter…

oh well this chappie is longer than normal so I hope you enjoyed it and I tried to make up for not updating in a while… hope it worked.

And another Added AN: "the certain 'Rules' you have to abide by…" that was kinda taken off Scream in mockery it's Randy's certain rules you have to abide by to survive a horror film speech… well I changed it to "certain rules you have to abide by in order to write a really successful yet pointless ramble review"….

~J'dee