Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ er untitled for now... ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Notes: This is the birthday special for Stina and guess what now my birthday's coming up on the 20th… but I haven't forgotten the prizes they will be deliver accordingly in this chapter in order. Also Jesscheaux I only have your name as it is because I can't read my reviews to get the correct spelling or other details. I still can't read my reviews so those who I haven't got plushies for forgive me I emptied out my e-mail thinking I could read my reviews to get the plushie list and it didn't work, I still can't read my reviews.

Added AN: Oh I also don't agree on the war in Afghanistan, he should really worry about the Koreans and their nuclear weapons instead of creating another Gulf War. Oh Also I'm not a politically opinionated person I just mentioned that because I'm gunna make some fun out of George W.

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ so there… but I own about 20 odd dbz cards, six action figures, 4 hackey sacks, about four dbz videos 2 movie specials one Trunks and the other Bardock the other two movies are Cooler… Does that count?

!!!Boot Camp - Platoon Updates!!!

Platoon Vegeta: Jeril Dragonsoul (FULL)

* VegetaGokuLover -

* Diamond Sky -

* TRF -

* Tanti -

*DeathdroidMk2 -

Platoon Mirai Trunks: J'dee (FULL)

* SaiyanAngel Princess -

* Jillitude -

* WildThing -

* Cheetah -

* Sailor Taichichi Vegeta -

Platoon Goku: S'rac (FULL)

* Artemisia (Arty) -

* Asilin -

* Washu -

* shinieblue -

* Chinow -

Platoon Gohan: BananaGirl (FULL)

* Jimbo -

* Aakeido -

* Xenia -

* Fox -

* VaarJ -

Platoon Bardock: Bura (FULL)

* Cherry wolf -

* Heaako -

* Cathowl

* Lavender -

*Toraneko

Platoon Piccolo: Mabelle (FULL)

* Maria li -

* Piccoloz Girl 01 -

*stina-chan -

* Reikon -

* Khaos -

Platoon Chibi Trunks: Springwarrior

* Itami -

* juuaichi -* Chibionna -

* Chichigal -

*

Platoon Chibi Goten: GangstaVidel

* Epona -

* Sayuri -* Geta -

*

*

Platoon Bulma: Tobias

*NDela -*Zero - long blond hair down to my ankles, all back in a ponytail; that comes out of the back of a red helmet. red armor, a plasma buster, and a plasma sword. (NEW)

*

*

*

Platoon Yamcha: Jesscheaux

*

*

*

*

*

***** Party and Prizes *****

Arty looked round herself as she was dragged through the shrubbery and she looked up at the bunnies and smiled. "Ooooh Bunnies! Here have a carrot."

The bunnies stopped seeing carrots appearing out of nowhere they looked at Arty and continued to go onward a bunny coming up the rear collecting the carrots in to a bag and then hopping after them.

"Oooh I get it on the job so you can't stop for a snack, well so long as you didn't leave my carrots behind I'll be okay with that, they can feel neglected you know… say where are we going?"

The bunnies groaned at the constant rambling of their prisoner. "Do I get to use my glomp card? I had a hug card but I gave it to Goku and the others took mine so they could hug their favourite characters. I think that was part of Sayuri's plan so hugged Vegeta then handcuffed him to her, though I wasn't there so I don't know, you'd think I would know since it was my card after all…"

Jesscheaux peeked out from round the bush, "They've kidnapped her, you know what that means…" She looked to the side. "Hey where'd you go? Oh that looks just swell I'm not suppose to look like I'm talking to myself. Stupid baka come back here you!!"

"Get real I'm going back to camp."

Jesscheaux sighed at her muse slash companion Davey.

"You're so boring."

"I'm not boring." He stated in his own defense walking back to camp.

"Yes you are. Where are you going?"

"Back to camp didn't you know there's a party going on?"

"Party! Oooh that means a gathering of DBZ characters does it not?"

"Yes it does."

"Alright!! Here I come." Jesscheaux raced past Davey making his spin round from the speed much like you see in the cartoons.

*****

The party was in full swing when Jesscheaux arrived back with Davey. "Hmmm the party looks full on."

*POOF*

J'dee ran past giggling carrying a bucket.

Jesscheaux looked at Davey and he looked down at himself. "I'm…. pink…."

"Thiiiiiiiink pink!" J'dee giggled and she ran off.

"Suits you." Jesscheaux laughed and fell over laughing.

"Oh yes real mature you." Davey drooled.

*POOF*

The new guy looked at his armour and then at her and frowned.

"What have I walked in to?" He muttered wiped the pink powder off his read armour.

"Zero! You made it." Tobias greeted his friend.

"Is Bulma free yet?" Zero asked.

"Not yet but we will work on that."

"Ah the luscious Bulma…"

S'rac walked past and raised an eyebrow at the two of them, he wore the practice Kendo wear and a bamboo sword strapped across his back. He walked up to the party everyone was there in anime costumes.

"So that's why you stole my saiyan armour." Vegeta remarked to BananaGirl who still wore his armour and had tried to spike her hair up.

"Oh skittles it's so wonderful that you love me as much as I love you."

"What?!" Vegeta's eye twitched.

Sayuri pulled at the handcuffs and Vegeta glared at her.

"No he's handcuffed to me so he loves me."

"You tricked me you insolate brat!!!"

"He called me a brat." Sayuri let out a lovesick sigh.

Bardock let out a breath of relief and walked up to Goku who stood by the food table stuffing his face.

Shin, Tapion, and 17 arrive at the party. Stina runs up to them smiling. "Ooooh you all got my invitations! YAY!" She hugged them each.

"Juanana!!!" TRF raced up to him glomping him to the ground.

"You again?"

TRF nodded, "Uh-huh you came!" She begins nuzzling his chest.

Stina sweatdrops. "Uhhh I invited him so yeah he would of came."

Stina motons over to the party where Bardock, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and the two chibi's already are.

"Mirai come down from there!" A.P shouted (AN: saiyan angel princess). "We have to go to the party together!!"

"Get away from me!!"

"Trunksie pllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee?" A.P begged annoyingly.

"NO!" Trunks shouted in protest.

"I'll get him down." WildThing walked up with a flamethrower and pointed it at Mirai. "Get down or I'll fry your wings."

"Hey wait you're suppose to be on my platoon!!"

"I know. Now come down and I won't fire."

"Why does Mirai always run from his fans?" Cheetah asked walking up.

Mirai gulped looking at his platoon forming below him.

"So much for the next best thing to Vegeta." Taichichi remarked still holding her plushie gun and dressed up as Radditz for the anime costume party.

"Why are you dressed up like Radditz?" Jillitude asked.

"Cause it's Radditz." Taichichi replied "And Radditz might come."

"Radditz is still trapped." Cheetah replied.

"Well then it's my new mission in life! Rescue Radditz!"

Jillitude tapped WildThing. "Shoot him down and we'll drag him to the party."

*POOF*

Mirai looked at himself and sighed then looked at J'dee grinning at him. "Now you have to come down and change." She ran off.

"You would think she would of ran out of pink powder by now." Cheetah remarked.

"She's the author." Jillitude remarked.

Mirai floated down to the ground. "What on earth is this stuff?"

"She calls it Hal. It's an Indian thing…" A.P replied.

"I don't remember the Indians using powder." WildThing remarked.

"Hindu Indians." Taichichi remarked.

Mirai tried to brush the Hal off him and frowned as it stuck to his hands. "Yuck." He tried to shake it off his hands.

"Hey at least it isn't Cell goobers like in that episode where you found-" A.P began.

"Yes thank-you I remember that episode…"

*POOF*

"How dare you?!" S'rac remarked taking on his Kuno personality. "J'dee?" He looked at J'dee holding the bucket with powder now a different color. A bright red color she was dressed up in an anime costume and S'rac looked completely surprised.

"Uhhh J'dee…"

"I know isn't it cool like my costume?"

"J'dee GT hasn't happened yet."

"I know but still Paris gets Goten and it's just not fair. Besides I used to wear yellow a lot when I was a little girl, not like the yellow power ranger but enough to almost be the yellow power ranger."

"Uh-huh." S'rac sweatdropped. "If you like Yellow so much then why didn't you dress up like Ryoga?"

"I don't have black hair, but Mabelle's dressed up like Mousse if that makes any difference." J'dee looked round. "I've lost my bandage again."

"You lose yourself enough." S'rac remarked.

"Here we go." J'dee smiled as Chibi Goten handed her the bandage she'd lost.

"Awww you're so cute!!" J'dee gave Goten a hug. "I wana keep you."

"My brother and my dad mightn't like that. Or my mom." Goten pointed out.

"To true." J'dee smiled and put her bandage on. "Now lets go party!!"

*POOF*

S'rac looked at the big white fluffy creature and glared at J'dee who held the bright red powder and he looked to the red patch on the white creature that held an orange boot in it's mouth.

"Now why'd you do that?"

"I saw white…" J'dee stated as is it was obvious when confronted with the tone of white she had to add color to it.

"ORCS!! Where's Elijah!!" Banangirl cried.

Stina scratched her head as a stampede of Orcs ran through the camp chasing the white and now patched red creature.

"J'dee your fic is getting odd…"

"I know isn't it the best, I saw Lord of the Rings only a few weeks ago."

"Two towers?"

"Nope the first one."

S'rac sweatdropped.

Bobby looked down at Stina who was now ripping in to her presents. "Woohoo my own ball and chain!!" She clasps the chain to Bobby's leg, "Now you're my ball and chain."

"Uuuuhhhhh I'm honoured."

Stina smiled up at him. "You're so Kawaii!!"

Sayuri dropped Piccolo on to the table of presents. "Happy B'day Stina."

Stina's eyes widened. "Ohhhh Sayuri you shouldn't have!"

Piccolo let out a sigh. "Oh but she did." He drooled sarcastically.

"Where'd Goku go?" Bardock looked round and looked under the table of food for his youngest son.

*****

Arty swung her feet under the chair that was obviously to big for her and she looked at Teen Gohan (AN: From the Bojack movie) next to her and she smiled and looked at the bars. "Now this a mother of all prizes."

Gohan looked at her confused. "Prizes."

"Here we go just for you." Arty handed him a card.

"A free glomp card?" He scratched his head then Arty glomped him to the ground.

"Yay I got to Glomp teen Gohan!" She began to dance around on the spot.

Gohan sat up on the ground and watched her dance. "Ummmm that's nice."

"You're the kawaiiest… is that even a word kawaiiest? Anyways you're the kawaiiest and the bestest is was cool when you beat Cell, you totally rule and you're cute looking to. I love that hair."

Gohan blushed. "Uh thanks."

*****

Goku followed the trail of sushi rolls across the ground to the barracks of the Goku platoon and he looked at the door then back at the party where the Goku platoon seemed to all be partying on.

Goku shrugged and he walked in to the barracks and the door shut behind him instantly and bolted shut.

*trumpet sounds*

"KAKKY-CHAN!!"

"Oooof." Goku was glomped to the ground by Phoenix Starr. "Hey you're not in this fic." He pointed out.

She smiled. "I know but I won a prize and my prize is to be locked up with you for an entire chapter!!"

Goku sweatdropped. "Uuuuuuuhhhh lucky me… I think."

"And LUCKY me!!"

*****

"Brrrrrrrrrrllllllllllliiiiiiiip-ga." Stina looked at the creature hiding under her table of presents. "Brrrrrrrrllllllllliiiiiiiippppp-ga." It repeated and orange boot in it's mouth.

"Bobby I think it's scared." Stina remarked.

BananaGirl watched the orcs as they trampled past the party again and then stopped a few feet then waited for five minutes then walked another four meters stopped again and then waited again for five odd minutes.

"Quorky what are they doing?"

"It appears they seem to be acting out life in the city."

"What makes you say that?" BananaGirl asked.

Quorky pointed to the stop and go lights of the crossways. "That."

"Oooooh stop light… hey who put that in the middle of a Boot Camp? And where's Elijah?!"

"You mean you've been watching those Orcs hoping Elijah would appear?" Quorky questioned.

"Well of course." BananaGirl replied. "Isn't it obvious?" She added.

They watched as toy cars raced through the cross lights and were suddenly p[ulled over by toy police cars and then the cross light flashed and the orcs crossed a few more meters.

"Oooh lookie the plushies have a civilisation going on inside our camp!" Tanti cried out

She began watching Tama fighting with the police officer Goku plushie who is telling him about speeding and the hazards of reckless driving.

Aakeido sighed and sat down resting his head in his hand, Fox sat next to him and they looked at each other.

"Well this certainly is getting weird." Aakiedo remarked.

"That's what you get when the author has no inspiration juice."

"Hey I'm broke leave me alone!! I can't afford it at the moment!"

*POOF*

Aakiedo and Fox were suddenly covered in white powder and they looked at J'dee and she ran off throwing white powder over Vegeta a he ran past.

"She attacked Veggie!!!" Jeril cried out.

"Get her!!" Diamond Sky shouted.

"Death to the Mirai platoon leader!!" TRF shouted and ran off only to trip over a foot a few feet in front of her and BananaGirl ran off taking her place in the Vegeta platoon mob. The group of them, waving Vegeta like dolls about instead of pitchforks and torches. (AN: an angry Vegeta mob what was I thinking?)

The mob stopped at the cross lights and let the plushies driving the cars drive on their way, Ryoga driving his car the wrong way down the one way street causing an accident with Mousse, who shouldn't be driving anyway.

"Mousse! There you are!" BananaGirl cried out.

Mousse looked up at her and waved.

"He waved at me!! Wooohoooo!!!"

Quorky huffed. "Really I'm your muse you should be adoring me not that plushie."

The Goku police pulled up to the scene and began handing out tickets a tow truck lead by Kuno came along and towed away the two cars and the cross light flashed, the mob began shouting out and ran across the street back in to their angry mob mood.

VegetaGoku Lover scratched her head and looked round. "Hey where did this city come from anyway?" She asked.

Jeril shrugged. "Took J'dee so long to update they could of built it in that time."

"Good point." VegetaGoku replied.

"Raaaaah death!!!" Diamond Sky shouted out.

"Uuuuh wait for me guys!!!" TRF ran to catch up with the mob only to get caught at the lights. "Damnit traffic can be a bitch!"

Jesscheaux walked up next to her. "Hi. I'm new here I run the Yamcha platoon."

"Now why would you do that?"

"Because I knew I'd be let in to the fic that way." Jesscheaux replied and winked.

Davey shook his head. "I don't believe this.

"I'm suppose to be part of that angry mob." TRF pouted.

"It's okay, they'll stop when they realize that they can't kill her because she won't be updating is she's dead." Jesscheaux pointed out.

"You know that's a good idea and since no one is near Juanna…" TRF grinned. "Heero get out of that car and stop making everyone crash! We have to find Juanna!"

The Heero plushie looked up from his car and pouted. "But I've nearly destroyed Treize!" He protested his gun pointing at the plushie Treize's head.

"No excuses." TRF warned him.

"Next time Treize…" Heero warned.

Jesscheaux sweatdropped. "Wow what a weird fic this is becoming."

"It was your idea to sign up." Davey pointed out.

J'dee was sitting on top of Platoon Mirai barracks with platon Vegeta minus Deathdroid and TRF at the bottom shouting at her in an angry Mob style.

"You know I'm only throwing this Hal powder because Gohan confiscated all the weapons that are dangerous."

Gohan walked past and walked inside the barracks and came out with WildThing's flamethrower, Shinie's Vege launcer and platoon Mirai's assault weaponry. WildThing ran out after him.

"NOOOOOO!!" She fell to her knees.

"Shinie without weapons!" Tanti grinned and ran inside the barracks.

"That's a kamikaze mission." Jeril remarked.

Moments later Tanti emerged and was covered in colored powder.

"Damnit." She grumbled.

"So you have the powder to replace the weaponry lost?" Jeril asked.

J'dee nodded. "I'm up to my lavender color, it's fun want some, we can bomb the new Boot Camp leader."

"New Boot Camp leader when did this happen?" Diamond Sky asked.

"Just now." J'dee replied.

"I'm worried it can't be Vegeta cause Sayuri still has him handcuffed to her with ki resistant cuffs." VegetaGoku replied.

"It's George Bush jnr." J'dee replied. "That's why there's so much Plushie traffic going on." She added in to her explanation. "I'm practicing my aim with this stuff."

"You're going to bomb the presedent of the U.S.A with powder?" Quorky asked.

"Why not I'm not American, ALL NON AMERICANS FOLLOW ME!!" J'dee shouted out and jumped of the roof running towards the Boot Camp offices.

BananaGirl looked at Quorky and shrugged. "Lets go!"

"I'm coming!!" Deathdroid shouted and made chase after them. "Khaos get it off my tail!!" He shouted to his muse who was firing on a Relena plushie chasing him in a four wheel drive RC style.

"So that's where he's been this entire chapter." Jeril remarked.

"Poor guy. I know he hates Relena but that's gotta be torture." Tanti remarked.

Jeril looked at the barracks. "Platoon Mirai we're coming in!! We want some powder to!"

Cheetah opened the door and handed them each a bucket of Hal powder.

"Whooohooooo!" Tanti cheered. "Lets Go Aakeido…" She looked round. "Aakeido, hey where'd you go?"

"You left him back at the party with Fox."

"Whooops." Tanti rubbed the back of her neck. "He's gunna be mad with me."

*****

"So Stina have a good time?" S'rac asked as she was about to open her final present a fairly large box and she nodded.

"It's been great. I've got Bobby, my best friend gave me Piccolo for a present and I've made a new friend."

S'rac blinked and Stina pointed to under the table where the strange creature with the orange boot in it's mouth sat chewing on the boot happily much like a dog on a shoe.

"Uh what is it?"

"I don't know but it's big, it's white and it's fluffy, so I'm keeping it. I bet it's J'dee's present for me."

"So what are you gunna call it?"

"I don't know yet." Stina replied and she eyes the big box up. "Hmmmm I wonder what's in this."

"Well it's your present you open it." S'rac replied.

Stina began to tear at the paper and opened it up to reveal a large box. "Ooooooh cardboardy." She remarked and opened the box up.

Joe popped out of the box. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY STINA-CHAN!!"

"Awwwww Joe!!" She gave him a hug.

"Okay that's a scary present." S'rac remarked. "I think I'm gunna have nightmares."

"Aw c'mon S'rac, you know you'd love it."

S'rac waved his bokken about. "No I wouldn't. So don't come near me."

Joe jumped out of the box. "What's the matter?"

"Nah-uh it's been fun Stina but I'm uh… gunna go and er lead my platoon… yeah. Bye!"

Stina watched S'rac take off and she looked at Joe.

"Damn lost him again." Joe clicked his fingers.

*****

To Be Continued…

Well I know it was a bit weird but it's true I have no Fanta and I have no chocolate so I was really trying to make it funny, it turned out more weird than anything…

Don't forget R & R please

~J'dee