Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Lives On: The Shizen Saga ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragonball Z Lives On:

The Shizen Saga

Author: I do not own DBZ or its characters and this is not for profit. I do not like Dragonball GT or the Buu Saga, so I ignore them in my story. Also, at the end of the Cell Saga, Goku is wished back. He didn't make his noble decision. This is the first saga in what I hope to be a continuing series, if I get enough reviews. This first saga takes place at the time when Gohan would have become the Great Saiyaman for the first time. This prologue takes place at the Trunks saga. It may be confusing but all will be explained later in the story. The little poems are originals written by me, so don't copy! Every now and then, if I see a poem that fits my story written by someone else and put it in, I'll say so.

Prologue

I am always nowhere,

That is how I felt

Living alone and unknown

Until I sensed your eyes upon me.

With one blast, the purple-haired boy destroyed the most powerful force in the universe. Nearby, a group of fighters watched in wonder. As this strange boy invited them to come wait for a certain Saiyan to arrive, one of the fighters felt some strange energy not far off. Looking, the tall green alien could see nothing but dirt and rocks. Dismissing it as so, he turned to follow the others as the boy led them to the landing site.

I have come to bury a secret,

Deep beneath the earth

Where none can see

And none will know.

In the direction he had been looking, out of the earth suddenly rose a large quantity of soil. Metamorphosing, it became a young girl with a strange tattoo upon her forehead. Instead of following them, she just stared at the spot where the deadly monster had perished. Unnoticed, a single tear slipped down her cheek as the remains disappeared into the earth.

Watery tears slip from my eyes,

And I know not what they mean

Do they come from some hidden anguish

Deep within me?